Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naresh IyenkarYour feedback matters!
Have white patches on back of palm from 4-5 years, I took medicines from homeopathy doc but could not get any results. But firstly I just want to diagnose it i.e reason behind such patches.
I'm 24 year old. I have white patches on face in last one week I don't know how did happened I really upset about my life. Please help me what can I do?
Helo as I have already mention in my previous post that I am facing pitta dosha issue very badly. My whole body face red rashes and red pimples with itching I became very frustrated with this issue, please give me any good suggestions.
After cancer operation of colon in Nov. 2012, I feel Ok. But constipation is a problem. With medicines like Aristozyme and Creamafin Plus, the motion is loose and smelling. Without these medicines no motion at all. I took similar medicines from Ayurveda but the results were same. Kindly suggest
My dad was a farmer so he is working minimum 5 hours outside and in Sun actually my dad was very fair now his skin become very dark and dull and my mom also her hands, legs became dark and have cracks on their legs what should I do?
Doctor I have tanned face and tanned body. I will marry this November. Can you suggest something to brighten up my skin tone.
Hi this is pradip taware I am 21 years old and there is one dark spot on my right hand I already used all the creams suggested by the doctor, but it's not work. Please please Help me.
Hello Dr. my age is 20 n I have black patches on my fore head n nose past 2 years before I have pimples in my forehead n nose but this tym it is totally clear n spots were cleared bt with the clearness of spots n pimples some black patches in forehead like sun tanning but this patches were not tanning like tanning so doctor can I clear my these blackish patches fastly n my skin totally in my actual colour plzz suggest me dr.
I have many black spots on my face. In my childhood I suffered from chicken poks. That's y I have spots. How can I clean these spots.
I have liver pain, constipation, itching in eyes, dry skin, hair fall, brown spots on face, skin discoloration. All are increasing day by day what is the actual reason?
I am a 22 year old female. Since 1 year my skin has been sensitive to sun and I had rashes on sun exposure. But now I am having whitish patches on my upper and lower lips beginning from the inner lip line. I haven't noticed any other patches or marks on any other parts of ma body. Can this be vitiligo? I am so much worried. What can I do to avoid spreading of this to my face?
Hi doctor, I used skin lite cream for 2 months ,but coz of its side effects I just stop to apply it. Can you suggest me alternative for fairer looking skin.
I have a scar on the side of my head (about 3 inches long and .5 inch wide) that I want so desperately to get rid of. When I was a kid I fell and scraped the side of my head on a rock and it caused the hair from there to fall out and I was bleeding. Ever since no hair has ever grown there again (more than 10 years). The area is very smooth and looks shiny. Please help me!
Everyone dreams of a flawless and glowing skin. Having a good skin is a great asset and boosts a person’s confidence and self-esteem. Today’s cosmetic industry is flooded with skin care products all claiming to give you a flawless youthful and glowing skin. Many of them can cause a hole in your pocket.
Well, costly is not always the solution when it comes to skin care. What is more important is adopting a good skin care regime combined with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle. Moreover, chemicals in over the counter skin care products can sometimes disturb the delicate pH balance of the skin, so one should exercise caution while choosing skin care products.
There are plenty of safe and natural options available to make your skin shine naturally. Let’s look at a few of them:
- Water remains on the top of the ‘to do list’ when it comes to skin care. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water for a glowing skin.
- Known as a beauty vitamin, regular use of vitamin C aids in achieving a flawless complexion.
- Cleanse your skin with a cleanser and damp cotton every day before washing and apply a light moisturizer. Follow this routine regularly for best results.
- Essential oils are needed in minuscule quantities but have a big impact on skin health. You can mix 2 to 3 drops of oils in your regular moisturizer and apply for that natural sheen.
- Include almonds, seeds, avocados, dark green vegetables for vitamin E rich diet. Use of Vitamin E oil on skin also shows amazing benefits.
- Sipping Green tea is believed to be great in achieving a flawless skin.
- Regular consumption of Juice of carrot, beetroot and tomato are believed to be a wonder drink to a glowing skin.
- Eat plenty of fruits and green leafy vegetables and enjoy the natural pinkish glow on you.
- Steam/ sauna baths can help open skin pores and eliminate impurities revealing a clean fresh skin.
- Avoid exposure to sun as much as possible. Always wear a sunscreen when outdoors.
- Yoga offers many postures and breathing exercises for attaining a naturally glowing skin. Practice Yoga daily for best results.
- Aloe Vera is a miracle for skin. It softens, brightens and clears the skin. Drink Aloe Vera juice or apply gel on the face for amazing results.
- Limit intake of sugar, salt and processed foods and follow a healthy well balanced diet to preserve skin texture.
- Too many spicy and fried foods can cause clogged pores and might lead to an acne prone skin.
- Last, but not the least; avoid use of harsh chemicals on skin. It’s best to go the natural way.