Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narender Kumar ParmarYour feedback matters!
I have pimples skin nd use many medicine but not any best for me tell. Me any cream which I will used.
Sir I am 21 years old I have small size penis its just 2 inches I want improve my penis size please tell me some medicins name.
Have a good breakfast. Skipping breakfast particularly irritates sadhaka pitta, a subdosha of pitta. An imbalanced sadhaka pitta can result in irritability and unsettled emotions. According to ayurveda, it is recommended that fruits be eaten first thing in the morning, 30 minutes before other breakfast items such as hot cereal.
she have whiteheads on face and acne scar on chin what to do please tell. she is also fatty how to reduce body weight.
I am suffering from cough from last three weeks I also have a pain in chest I am suffering very bad please suggest me what should I done?
Sir, I am 59 years old, body weight 67kgs height 5. 8 ft I am suffering from both leg heel pain from last 15 days.I dont have sugar or b. P problem daily 8 km riding bycycle, please advise me,.
Hello my daughter is 5 year old with global developmental delay still she can't walk and talk her physiotherapy and other therapies are going on from last four year but the improvement is very slow according to her age. We heard about the new treatment called neuro regenerative rehabilitation therapy (stem cell therapy) in this they take bone marrow from patients hip bone and they separate the stemcells with regenerative techniques and inject in her spine. This treatment is offering by neuro gen brain and spine institute Mumbai. please let me know is this treatment is good for child or not.
I got thyroid during my pregnancy that time max dose was 62.5 MCG. After my delivery on 21 Oct 2016 till d three months means till Jan 2016 my thyroid was under control so my gynea advised me take half dose for a month then stopped the medicines. When I repeated d test in Feb. It washigh. So I met with endocrinologist. He prescribed me 100 MCG. So from Mar 2016 I am taking 100 mcg even after normal report in April Dr. prescribed me to take 3 months. N my other concern is my weight which is keep increasing. What should I do my baby is on breastfeeding also.
I am suffering with hair falling from last 2 years after I was sick with chicken pox .any solution for this?
My wife is 60 year old and her ht is155 cm. Her muscles are week and fat is more. Suggest reason and treatment.
Me periods are not coming from last 3 months before that 3 months it was not stopping so I consult a gynic she gave some medicine for a month one medicine (crisanta ls) for three months. When the course completed my periods stopped. Help me.
I am 19 years old man I'm suffering from knee pain for last 8 months and I'm consider some doctors they suggest to do so .plz help me.
Diabetes is a chronic condition where the glucose level of the body rises too high. There are two types of diabetes - type 1 and type 2. In case of type 1 diabetes, the body fails to produce insulin and people suffering from this condition have to depend on insulin injections for the rest of their life. In case of type 2 diabetes the body produces less amount of insulin, which is not enough for the proper functioning of the body.
This type of diabetes can be kept under control by following a healthy diet and practicing exercise regularly.
Why diabetic wounds can cause severe problems:
Diabetes can cause a number of complications that makes it harder for certain wounds to heal. These include:
- Nerve Damage: Until a cut or blister worsens and becomes inflamed, in case of neuropathy, you will not experience the pain. Diabetics often suffer from neuropathy, making it difficult for wounds to heal.
- Weak immune system: A minor wound may even get severe and become infected if your immune system fails to exercise its natural defenses.
- Narrow arteries: Blocked arteries may cause severe wounds which becomes difficult to heal. Clogged arteries make it difficult for the blood to flow to the affected area which slows the process of wound healing.
Treating a diabetic wound:
In order to ensure that the diabetic wound does not get infected, below mentioned methods can be used:
- Take care of the wound immediately. If the wound is not cleaned and taken care of immediately, it can lead to bacteria build-up, which will lead to infection.
- Avoid using soaps and hydrogen peroxide to irritate the injury. Use antibiotic lotions to prevent infection and a sterile bandage to keep the affected area covered.
- Consult your doctor before any minor problem turns big.
- Since the bottom of the foot is a common place for developing blisters and calluses in case of diabetic people, try to keep pressure off the wound as it slowly healing.