Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Nandan ShettyYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old. I feel tiredness mostly and have blackspot around my eyes too. Digestive system also not so good. Pls advice me.
Sir you have eyes problem During every hit season my eyes or swell and got reddish BT not in winter it only happens in summer season.
I have red since so many I go through doctor they said your eyes is very sensitive please I need your help.
I have met with an accident sir, in that I hve lost my site I can not see image properly above the 50meters, and I have a red eyes over from last 5days so, please help me.
I have undergone c3r in the month September 2015. I need help to get lens to support that. Please let me know.
I have red eyes for over 4 days, what should I do? I have urine yellow colour for 2 days. what should I do?
I have been having head ache since last 4 days and slight blur type in the vision I see. Can you tell any measures to stop this ?
I am 24 years old male and have eye sight 2.5 and 2.7 and am using contact lens but am thinking about to have lasic lazer opperation? and question is what are advantages for lasic? and this opparation is for perminent solution for sight? please explain dr.
Hello I am a 18 year old boy n I wear glasses due to myopia . My eyes are becoming shorter Plzz tell me the reason and a solution. Left eye is becoming more short than right.
Yesterday I was coming from my friends home that time I was really getting very late so I took my bike and when I came in my home I observed that my eyes are fully red in colour. So why this happens this is not a first time it is regarding only when I drive bike.
Hello, I m a 30 years old computer software engineer and I suffered from dry eyes since years. I have a spectacles so can u help out for this
What is hypermetropia and myopia? What are the causes of this? What are the symptoms and causes of this give me idea about this.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.
Especially those who work on laptop, tabs, pcs etc.