Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nandan PujariYour feedback matters!
Kindly explain KUB (USG) comments for Bladder `Devoid of Abnormal trabeculotions' Any abnormalities in Bladder?
I'm 23 yrs old . I'm facing severe muscles breakdown. My muscles are weak from my childhood so now i am facing red / protein urea with rbc urine after my dancing only. Also cpk total is 2051 according to normal. Symtoms are of rhabdomyoloysis. Shown to urologist, cardiologist, nephrologist. Nephrologist is saying its conjonital problem. Also recommend to show a paediatrist. Please guide me what to do? how to take proper treatment as I need to start my dancing back.
When I urinate after some time in 5-15 mnts some drops fall in my underwear I feel so uncomfortable with this problem. This prob is only after the urination please help.
I am 24 years old and 64 kg. For the past few days I am facing problem while peeing. It takes lot of time to pee due to which I am facing stress and weakness issue. Please advice.
Dear Sir/ Madam, In my CT scan kub report there was a 1) Right kidney approx. 8.8 cm. Calculus of size 10 mm in right lower ureter which shows mild hydronephrosis & hydroureteric changes. Mild stranding of right perinephric fat is seen. I never felt any pain before or any symptoms which occurred in just 2 days. 2) Left kidney 9.5 cm shows calculus of size 7 mm at lower pole. Rest things are normal. Two days back surgeon operated a URS of right kidney & standing. What precautions I should take to avoid surgery of left kidney calculus & medicines which dissolve or break calculus of 7 mm. There is no pain in my left side so far. Pls advise best supplements to avoid these stones in future. Looking forward your best suggestions, medicines. Thanks Nitin kumar.
Got married one year ago. No child yet. Today is first day of period, blood came from vagina as a solid and fall down while going urine and not blood fluid. Why is this happen like this differently? What Wil be the cause for this.
I have pain in my anus with swelling and its comes once in year and I took antibiotic as it was advised by physician and he said me that its Anorectal Abcess. Its resolve by medicine but comes once in a year since last four year. So what should I do. Should I go for any investigation.
I am 23yrs I have stones in kidneys. I am treatment past 3months. But not remove stones my kidney. Tel me any suggestion.
Heart beat shoot up suddenly and I can here the sound of heart beat ,I have every thing normal,all tests were conducted found normal except small kidney stone and little higher side RBC
I am 27 years old and I have been suffering with kidney stones for the past 6 years, can you please guide me the best diet plan to reduce formation of stones in my kidneys.
What is the best diet for multiple myeloma patient whose bones are week hemoglobin is down & now effecting in kidneys creatinine levels is quite high it is 2+ so which foodgrains, fruits & dry fruits to avoid which should be taken as diet?
I Have stone of 14 mm in my left ureter since last 4 months. But I am not having any type of pain. What I have to do?
Dear Sir, I have kidney stone in right kidney 5mm, 4mm & 3mm & left kidney 3mm & 1mm & my question is what I do now? & can I pass this stones without any treatment Also I heard about leaser treatment so, what is price for this types of stones removal treatment & if you have any ayurveda or homeopath treatment suggest me. Send details for treatment which hospitals & prices. Regards, Nilesh.
I have burning sensation after urination. No problem. In urinating i. Was diagnosed with. Mild cystitis and was prescribed a 21 day antibiotic course. I went off. But from yesterday I started feeling the burning sensation. Doctor advised me before that if it continues he may have to do a cystoscopy. In case it comes back. He advised the passage in urethra may have shrunk because of which i Can not empty My Bladder properly And.The remaining urine Left in Bladder and urethra creates burning sensation. Please advise the further plan Of action.
How to over come stone problem permanently. Kindly help me towards my concern. I'm getting this problem once in a wile, Usually I used to feel this problem by getting a heavy back pain in the morning.
Hello doctor, I have a left cortical cyst on my left kidney measuring 11 by 8. Please tell me what is its better treatment and what are precautions that should I take. Thanks.
I have symptoms of enlarged Prostate and these are linked to my difficulty in urination, where either I have a weak stream or get a sudden urge for urination and not able to empty the bladder. Additionally I get severe ache in the left kidney while passing urine, forcing me to at time withhold passing of urine. Though this not happen every time. All xray or ultra sounds in the past have not revealed any stone of any kind. Do you think the pain is due to non emptying of the bladder. What should be my line of treatment. Thank you for your advice.
My father got stones in kidneys. He got surgery Twice for dat. Now in kidney he has 1. 5criterion. Hw can he get that to normal level.
Colorectal surgery is the broad term for surgical procedures performed on the colon, the rectum and the anus. There are various different surgical procedures which fall under colorectal surgery and these are used to treat a vast array of disorders, such as:
- Anal cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Severe complications related to constipation
- Anal injuries
- Inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Congenital defects
- Procedures: The surgeries under colorectal surgery are performed after diagnostic tests such as proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and defecating proctography. The most common diagnostic test is colonoscopy. These help to identify the origin and nature of the problem and decide which surgical procedure is to be followed. The procedures under colorectal surgery are as follows:
- Colectomy: This procedure involves removal of a section of the large intestine. This is known as partial colectomy. In extreme cases, such as advanced cancer or severe gastrointestinal infection, the entire colon is removed and this is called total colectomy. Sometimes, the rectum is also taken out along with the colon and this is called proctocolectomy.
- Colonic polypectomy: An abnormal growth of tissues in the inner lining of an organ is known as a polyp. Colonic polypectomy is done to eliminate polyps from the colon and rectum before they become malignant. This can be done endoscopically. Surgery is required in case of large polyps.
- Strictureplasty: Chronic or repeated bowel inflammation causes scar tissue to accumulate in the large intestine. This results in the narrowing of the colon. Stricturoplasty removes the scar tissue so that proper flow of digestive contents is resumed.
- Colostomy or Ileostomy: A damaged section of the colon is removed and the shortened intestine is then attached to another opening (stoma) in the anterior wall of the abdomen.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This surgical process is used for swollen hemorrhoids or blood vessels, which form in the anal canal. Hemorrhoidectomy is extremely effective in removing hemorrhoids, but the surgery also involves a number of complications.
- Anoplasty: Anoplasty or imperforate anus correction is done to correct birth defects in the rectum and the anus. The structural flaw does not allow the stool to pass properly from the rectum and so it is repaired through surgery.
Related Tip: "Colorectal Surgery: How To Be Sure You Really Need It"