Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Nandan PujariYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor please help me out im 27 week pregnant with frequent urination baby moving lot always tired is this ok tht too my Cervix stitched at 22 week I'm on progesterone injection weekly and taking susten 200 mg ultra d3 cc74 and richer tablets is this causing frequent urination or what Please help me please please.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I have 3mm kidney stone in lower pole of left kidney. I am taking clear stone drops. How much time it will take for stone to come out?
My wife age 66 yrs having urine incontinence problem too much? her neurosurgery for brain tumor was done in 2007. She also having diabetes. taking treatment at Medicity Gurgaon but no improvement. Did catheretzatiom but she having pain in bladder What should do!
I am a chronic kidney patient with Serum Creatinine levels of 4.4. I would like to know which kind of Dialysis is convenient and less painful.
CBC. 4900 neutrophil 61.0 Lymphocytes 35.0 eosinophil 3.0 monocyte 1.0 Basiphils 0.0 Haemoglobin 12.9 PCV. 35.1 Total RBC. 3.97 RDW CV. 13.7 MCV. 88.4 MCH. 32.5 MCHC 36.8 Platelet 2.15 ESR. 10 Blood GLUCOSE 111 UREA 23.5 CREATININE 1.00 T3 84, T4 9.00, TSH 0.76 HbA1c. 6.5.
I have pain in my anus during sex when I come out a pain I my anus and also during night fail I have pain During running and some heavy work and some times it starts automatically when I am sleeping or relax on bed it starts And when sometimes when I an not go to toilets during traveling then it also start paining anus I consult many doctor Not any satisfaction so please tell right solution.
Sir now my age is 29 yrs. But until now when I sleep my bed then I urine my bed. So pls give me best treatment by you. Thanks.
I am 24 years old I have 4mm stone in kidney as well as cyst since last two months and also taking treatment but pain is not gone why ?
What should be the duration of hoemopathic medicine for fissures. I am 47 years old. More than 10 years old fissure but showing results with hoemopathic in the last 3 months. Please help.
I am 28years old male. I am getting suffering from kidney stone from 2years I am using ayurvedic medicines. Now I am getting pain. What I have do now.
Years are passing by and our kidneys are filtering
the blood by removing salt and any unwanted
bacteria entering our body.
With time salt accumulates in our kidney and it
needs to undergo cleaning treatment. How are we
going to do this?
Here is an easy, cheap and simple way to do it.
Take a bunch of coriander (DHANIYA Leaves) and
wash it clean. Cut it in small pieces and put it in a
pot. Pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes
and let it cool down. Next filter it and pour it in a
clean bottle and keep it in refrigerator to cool.
Drink one glass everyday and you will notice all
salt and other accumulated impurities coming out
of your kidney while urination. You will be able to
notice the difference yourself!
DHANIYA/CORIANDER is known as a best cleaning
treatment for kidneys and the best part is it is
Urinary Incontinence is the sudden urine loss that occurs involuntarily in women. Some of the factors which cause urinary incontinence are pregnancy, menopause (know more why Women Are More Vulnerable to Heart Diseases Post Menopause) and childbirth. It should be noted that urinary incontinence by itself is not a disease, but is a symptom of other underlying disorders such as diabetes, infections and other conditions.
Causes of temporary cases of urinary incontinence include:
1. Constipation (learn more that Work for Constipation Relief)
2. Urinary tract infections
3. Excess consumption of alcohol and caffeine
4. Consuming carbonated drinks
5. Use of artificial sweeteners
6. High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
7. Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
8. Eatables which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
However, persistence of incontinence might be due to a more serious condition. Some of the causes are stated below:
- Age: The bladder muscles tend to weaken with age. This affects the bladder’s urine holding capacity.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increase in weight during pregnancy can cause incontinence.
- Menopause: Oestrogen is responsible for the healthy maintenance of the lining of the urethra and bladder. The onset of menopause causes the oestrogen hormone levels to drop. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues causes incontinence.
- Childbirth: The bladder control muscles are weakened during normal vaginal delivery, thus leading to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Occurrence of tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal flow of urine which can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The same ligaments and muscles support both the bladder as well as the urethra. With removal of the uterus by hysterectomy, the pelvic floor muscles are deteriorated. This leads to urinary incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis (autoimmune disorder in which the immune system destroys the protective sheath of the nerves), Parkinson’s disease (disorder affecting motor functioning of the body), brain tumours, spinal injury or strokes are capable of causing incontinence.
Different forms of urinary incontinence are classified on the basis of their symptoms:
- Urge incontinence: Urge or urgency incontinence occurs when there is a leak before the person reaches the toilet.
- Stress incontinence: Small amounts of urine leak out during normal physical movements such as sneezing, coughing and exercising. This happens because of the minimum stress exerted on the body, and hence, the name.
- Functional incontinence: Sudden leakage of urine occurs due to external deterrents or physical disabilities such as not being able to find a toilet.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage.
- Transient incontinence: If urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations such as infections, or new medications.