Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Naina KansarYour feedback matters!
Sir, my mom is suffering for knee pain and she is not coming sleeping in the night daily please give me a suggestion.
Sir I have problem my left hand is paining since five days I want know but the medicine which is use for it.
Hi sir I have 1 doubts. My mom have knee problem so doctors told to take calcium tablets. After 1 month my mom got extra 8 KG weight. So my mom planned to stop that tablets. In online also I saw like people who r taking calcium tablets they will get extra weight too. Tablet Name: Calcium with Alfacalcidol Tablets (SHELCAL-OS). My doubt is I am 25 I am always looks very thin. I am want to gain weight. So if I take this tablets any side effect will come? This is for calcium right .so shall I take without any reason? Kindly guide me about this tablets and effects too. Thanks, Saravanan.
I am 25 years old I have back pain last 3 weeks, I used ointment but not effective on my body, what should I do now.
Hello all. I have severe pain in my right ankle and calf muscles, to be precise the muscle right above the ankle and the muscle to right under the knee. My arches of both legs are collapsed a bit. The right leg has more collapsed arch. Even a little pain in knee, hip and back. A cracking sound of bones is usually heard from my feet and knee, even in right hip at times. Sudden pain in some nerve in my back. From past four days I couldn't walk or sleep properly. As I started to put little force on right leg and walk has made my other leg to experience the same kind of pain. I even had bunions. Is this a kind of flatfeet or overpronation. Or is this a neurological problem. Can it be cured?
I am 23yrs old male I am suffering from joint pains as back pain and total joints of my body please suggest me what should I do.
I am a 50 years old lady. I have a spinal cod pain & side pain is very boldly is last one years. For this cause I not walking, sitting & bending. Please give me a advice sir what should I do?
Sir Heavy Pain in lower back always. Please give some in-house ways to get the way completely out. Very fed up.
Hi i Am suffering from leg muscle pain. I have done with dvt but there is null in report. But donno the pain remains same uptill now. So can I find the reason n treatment for this.
ACL Surgery is basically Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction, which is carried out for patients suffering from damaged ligaments which can lead to stiffness, pain and decreased mobility among a host of other symptoms and ailments. This kind of surgery aims at repairing the ACL with the use of grafts taken from other parts of the patient’s body. These grafts are used to replace the damaged ligaments.
Read on to know what you can expect in the recovery phase following an ACL surgery.
- Rehabilitation exercises: The rehabilitation process starts right after the surgery when the patient is given muscle strengthening exercises right after being wheeled back into the room from the operation theatre. These exercises will be given to the patient by the doctor or the physiotherapist who will show the correct way to do them and what all to avoid while doing them. Also, a gradual walking program will be started where the patient will first be helped when it comes to walking indoors, and then taken outdoors to practice walking on more natural terrain. Other motions can also be introduced gradually to exercise.
- Crutches: The patient may be asked to use crutches for a while right after the surgery. This is usually done to ensure that the body and the knees are strong enough to support full weight carriage and bearing without putting pressure on the newly operated region. Full weight bearing usually comes about within ten days after the surgery, and until then the patient is asked to take it easy.
- Knee extension: In the first few weeks after the procedure, the patient will experience swelling or inflammation in the area as well as some amount of trepidation when it comes to using the knee extension. The patient will be asked to do ninety degree knee flexicons before graduating to full knee extension gradually. In this phase, right after the surgery, the patient will also be encouraged to gain back control of the quadriceps as well as patellar mobility.
- Swelling: In the first two to three weeks after the surgery, there will be some amount of swelling. Usually, in the first two weeks after the surgery, the focus is on controlling and preventing any undue swelling and inflammation with elevation and ice.
- Strength and confidence: Once the initial three to four weeks are over, the focus will shift towards strengthening the core muscles with running and jogging for short periods. This will also improve the patient’s confidence in the restructured knee.
Ensure that you have a detailed discussion with your caregiver and orthopaedic specialist so that you are mentally prepared for recovery and rehabilitation.