Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naik Pritesh RameshYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 years woman i'm suffering from vaginal itching since one year after period time pls solve my problem.
I am 33 years old. Mai pregnant hona chahti hu. 1 baby h mera 7+ boy. 2 nd issue k liye tips de k kaise jaldi pregnant ho ne k chances honge. Kya karu weight 70 kg.
I'm 24 year old I had a sex with prostitute I used condom but when I removed my penis I noticed that condom was broken now I scared of having disease like hiv aids please help me out now what should I do what types of body check up I go for please help me.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I have been taking garlic pearls for the last two months. Are there any side effects of taking garlic pearls for a long period of time.
I am 21 year old I had did sex with 3 people without condom is any chances for getting affected with Hiv. How Hiv will be affected can you tell clearly.
Mai 23 sal ki ldki hu last yr m pregnant thi pr ectopic pregnancy ki wjha se meri right tube block ho gai h or m 1 sal se ab dubra pregnancy conceive ni kr pa rhi hu. Mere husband ki reports normal h. Mai kya kru.
Which is the perfect time to not get pregnant and if I do sex daily two times it wil affect my sperm count.
My wife's 16th day was on 31st jan as per her periods on 16th jan. We are eager to family plan. On 16th n 17th day we tried having relations but I was unable to ejulacate inside and ejulacated in d vagina area. How are chances of pregnancy?
With increasing awareness about eating healthy, certain seeds are now being considered as super foods. Flax seeds, also known as “Alsi”, have amazing benefits and are recommended by all nutritionists.
Listed below are a few benefits of flax seeds:
Help in losing weight: Flax seeds are loaded with required fats and fibre and consuming a handful of these seeds will make you feel full for longer. This reduces the temptation to binge eat and results in fewer calories consumed during the day. The ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) fats present in the flax seeds have also been found to reduce inflammation.
Maintain heart health: Flax seeds are almost phenomenal as the fats contained in them are unsaturated fats which are wonderful for your health. Because these fats remain in the form of ALA fats, they help you in maintaining and improving heart health by reducing bad cholesterol and retaining the good cholesterol. Thus, the chances of getting a stroke or an attack are relatively low.
Flaxseeds are High in Antioxidants (Lignans): Amongst its other incredible nutrition facts, flax seeds are also packed with antioxidants. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties, therefore consuming flax regularly may help reduce the number or severity of colds and flus.
Improve colon health: These seeds are packed with fibre and are very low in unsaturated fats. This makes them useful in improving digestive health. Also, the fibre content makes bowel movements smoother and reduces constipation and diarrhoea.
Healthy, supple and glowing skin: Adding flax seeds to your daily diet is a great idea as they are packed with ALA fats and Vitamin B which help in reducing flakiness and dryness of skin. Consuming flax seeds regularly also helps in getting rid of the symptoms of acne and eczema and are proven to reduce dry eye syndrome and puffiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 21 year old female, my nipples are paining badly, it is felt around the breast too. Any movement or jerk in my body makes me feel pain sometimes they protrude or else be soft. Red in appearance. What might be the problem. Is anything serious. Awaiting for your reply. Thanking you!
Hi, We got married five 5 month ago, my wife had regular menses from Dec to Feb but for March it got delayed for 15 days for her menses we everyone thought see conceived. But suddenly period occurred on 45th Day. She will be ok to conceive in coming month. We are planning for baby and really worried.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism for last 3 years. Got married November 2015. I am bothering about pregnancy. It's 8 months already passed and I am not getting pregnant. Please suggest some medicine or treatment. Is everything normal with me or I need to bother?
20 week pregnant now currently suffering severe cold and sneezing problem since last three days. What to do as antibiotics cud be harmful for baby As of only iron, calcium and folic acid supplements are taking.
I am a girl and I had been in a big problem since a 15 days of gaps I do not got a mensuration what can I do?
My friend harini had sex before 1 month (date: april 19). Her periods date 12th of every month. But this month she did not got her periods now 8 days went extra. Now she has doubt that she got pregnant so only her periods did not came and she is sure of pregnant because every month she will get her periods on date or one day extra. So please suggest any medicine for periods she should not get pregnant she should get her periods. And if she puts that medicine what will happen? I mean she will get her periods? Please help.
Hi I am married for two years. One month back we started to have intercourse. Till then we were not active. But now I am not very interested in intercourse. My husband keeps complaining. Let me know you opinion on this.
Hi doctor, my period start on 30 nov 2016. I have done intercourse on 4 and 6 Dec 2016. Is there any chance to be pregnant. I want to be get pregnant. Pls tell me.
What is the cure for infertility? What is the main causes of infertility in women and how best can a person overcome infertility.
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.