Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagendra Sardesh Pande
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nagendra Sardesh PandeYour feedback matters!
I had intercourse on my ovulation day now I want yo know when should I check to know whether m pregnant or not? Like it was 19th of Jan my ovulation day m I expecting because I feel some disturbance in my stomach also it was aching on the ovulation day near my right abdomen.
hi madam may i know What should a pregnant lady do if she has an ulcer at her tongue? and which medicion should i take or not ?
I married last 3.5 yrs. I have pcos (irregular period) problem. I try to conceive last 2 yrs. Old suggest some ayurvedic medicine.
Sir meri wife 28 year abhi 2 month pregnent hai aur uska tsh level 9.8 aaya hai. Gyconologist se treatment chal raha hai. Sir please ye batayiyega ki aage kuchh problem to na hogi agar thyroid ki medicine lete rahenge. Thyriod tablet ke saath weekly provigil 5000 injection bhi continue hai.
I am not married. I have rashes around vagina from last 1 year. I have been using Metronidazole, RAND 150, oflox -200, cloben-g as suggested by going. But still I am suffering with rashes. Pls suggest me what to do. Is this a severe problem? Suffering alot. Please help me.
Female 23 yrs, newly married, please tell does regular (almost daily) intercourse or usage of oral contraceptive pills can leads to delay in mc dates.
There is hardly any person who does not want to enjoy a healthy and satisfying sex life. As per Ayurveda, a healthy sex life is very much a reality provided one diligently follows the golden sex rules as mentioned in various Ayurvedic books and journals:
- Ayurveda believes that a couple should refrain from having sex when the female partner is having her periods. Some health experts are of the belief that sex during periods may give rise to a condition termed as Endometriosis (the endometrial cells grow outside the uterus, often in the ovary or the fallopian tubes).
- According to Ayurveda, an ideal sex position is one where the woman is lying with her face directed in an upward position.
- Ayurveda also believes very overweight or obese people should avoid having sex.
- Have sex only when your private parts are clean and healthy (as this helps to prevent infections and associated complications).
- According to Ayurveda, loyalty and faithfulness are what gets a relationship going. Infidelity, adultery, or cheating on your wife is a crime that will only spell doom.
- Ayurveda is against a couple having sex during pregnancy or immediately after delivery. One should have control over their urges. It further states that a 5-months time in the case of a C-section and 2-3 months interval in the case of a normal delivery will go a long way in ensuring a healthy sex life (will help the woman to recover well).
- Ayurveda is vehemently opposes violent sex. Making love is suppose to soothe your soul rather than scar it. Violence during sex is not healthy at all.
- Ayurveda believes in having sex using sexual organs. Thus, oral sex and other similar pleasures are a big No as per Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda does not advocate the practice of having sex on days of prime significance such as festivals, various eclipses, on a full moon or new moon nights, to name a few.
- Sex on empty stomach or after a heavy meal can trigger a plethora of health problems by causing a Vata and Pitta imbalance. The imbalance may give rise to digestive problems, headache, gastritis.
- Ayurveda is strictly against the idea of having sex with aged women or with children.
- Always have sex when both the partners are in a comfortable position. This is to ensure that you enjoy the intercourse sans any injury.
- Never have sex if you are sick or physically and mentally not fit.
- Having sex with animals (bestiality) is considered unhealthy as per Ayurveda.
- Sex is not a wise idea when you have to lighten yourself (defecate or urinate).
- According to Ayurveda, your sex life is governed by the four seasons during which your body strength changes.
- The body strength is the lowest during the monsoon and summer, hence have less sex during that time (once in fifteen days).
- With moderate body strength, sex once in three days is advisable during spring and summer.
- During winter the body strength is at its peak, hence one can have sex daily.
Apart from regular exercise and proper nutrition, there are various herbs that can go a long way in boosting your sex life. Few of them include shilajit, ashwagandha, swarn bhasma, jaiphal, and kesar; let us understand how each one is beneficial.
- Shilajit works excellently in increasing the stamina, this is why it is known as Indian Viagra. It helps in improving sexual performance and dealing with weakness.
- Ashwagandha is another herb that helps in improving the sexual desire and dealing with infertility in men.
- Swarn bhasma is known to be one of the best medicine for treating sexual problems like low libido and premature ejaculation in men. It also helps in treating sexual weakness.
- Jaiphal works best in dealing with premature ejaculation. It also helps in enhancing sex life and is known as Viagra for women. Its aroma is often used to arouse sexual desires and can help you get relaxed before engaging in a sexual act.
- Kesar can go a long way in improving the overall performance in bed. Mixing it with milk can do wonders in 'turning on' your partner, thus improving the sex life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hallo I want to know that how many days difference is safe for making sex relationship between multiple partner without condom.
I am 28 years old female, now I am 3 months pregnant I feel likes baby is moving inside. Is it possible in 3 months.
Menopause automatically brings about a dip in testosterone and estrogen levels in a woman’s body. It leads to certain changes in the body and also reduces libido. A drop in libido means that sexual arousal becomes a cause of concern. This can bring in certain problems in your sexual/conjugal life. Lower estrogen levels reduce supply of blood to the vagina, thus resulting in lubrication problems. A dry vagina during sexual intercourse can lead you to experience pain during sex.
There are some other factors that can affect a woman’s libido after menopause:
1. Problems in sleep
2. Anxiety and depression
3. Problems of the bladder
4. Certain medications
5. High stress levels
To remedy lubrication problems, use water soluble lubricants to lubricate your vagina. Avoid using non-water soluble products such as petroleum jelly as it can weaken the latex. Non water soluble lubricants are also known to aggravate bacterial vaginosis. You may also use vaginal moisturizers to address the issue. There are oral medications that are available, which cause the tissues of the vagina to thicken, thus causing less pain during sex.
Improving your libido
You can opt for estrogen therapy to reduce pain during sex as this therapy helps in vaginal lubrication. The main objective of estrogen therapy (Hormone Replacement Therapy) is to ease the discomforts associated with a deficiency of estrogen secretion in the body. You should consult a professional who will be able to guide and counsel you.
Certain other measures to rev up your libido have been listed below:
- Indulge in foreplay: Try and include activities such as oral sex and erotic massages in your agenda. Experimentation with foreplay can help spice things up between you and your partner.
- Try out new things: Change your sex poses, read erotic books or watch erotic videos as these may help in boosting your libido.
Bear in mind that menopause does not prevent STDs; you still need to take proper precautions before engaging in sexual intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.