Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. NagendraYour feedback matters!
Hi During 4 months pregnant we can have intercourse or no if yes then with protection like condom we have to do.
• avoid overeating during festive season as its just not the quantity but the intake of calories. Too many calories may lead you to gain weight.
• keep your body hydrated enough.
• avoid eating too much sweets, oily and spicy preparations.
• plan your meal in such a way that the festive specialities should be your lunch so that rest day's activities can burn your extra calories.
• and don't forget to have healthy breakfast and dinner as light as possible in festive season so as to manage extra calories.
I am 33 years I have 2 sons age is 5 an 3. Know we are planing 4r 3rd, frm last 2 months am not conceivng my husband know went to gulf country know he vill come in July only for 3 days. So what should I do for my pregnancy?
I am gain weight and want to reduce my weight. I am having pcos due to which I have heavy hair fall. please let me know how to stop hair fall.
Is it necessary that to conceive baby I should skip exercise or yoga. So that no disturbance will happen.
Ihav missed my periods. Last was on 25th of dec. Yet nw I haven't got my period. I checked in preganews bt the result was negative. Wat should I do nw to get my periods early.
Hi doctor one of my friend got the pregnency, now she is fifth month, she done a mistake with her boy frd, please help her how the destroy the pregnency right now.
I am in 5th month of pregnancy and my pulse rate is 160. My heart condition (heart ultrasonography and echo cardiograph) is fine, blood pressure, blood sugar, thyroid, blood counts are also normal. My doctor advised me to take seloken xl 50mg tablet once daily on empty stomach, is it safe for my baby?
I am trying to get pregnant what precautions and diet should I follow? today is my sixth day when will the ovulation happen?
It do come from.
Peace of mind
Peace of heart
Peace of soul
It is magnified by.
Faith in yourself.
Counseling therapies treatment
Www. Drharrys. In
My Bae gets an irregular periods and very often.. Just a week before she was on periods and again she is. It's usually 2-3 times a month, is it normal? And why does this happen??
Here are 10 yoga poses that must be practiced daily.
1) Downward facing dog (Adho Mukha Shvanasana) - A top-notch upper body strengthener, this pose helps in strengthening hamstrings, calves and thighs. Since your hips are higher than your heart in this pose, it increases blood circulation.
2) Butterfly pose (Baddhakonasana) - Best asana for pregnant women, it helps in smooth delivery. Butterfly asana should be practiced preferably after first trimester. Practice daily for healthy reproductive system, curing menstruation problem, improved flexibility in the groin and in the hip region.
3) Plank pose (Chaturanga Dandasana) - Plank pose is the simplest yet most effective to help strengthen your arms, back, shoulders, core, quadriceps.
4) Warrior pose (Virabhadrasana) - This pose will help you attain long, lean, toned arms and legs by stretching hips, inner thighs, chest. It strengthens quadriceps, abdomen, shoulders and builds a firmer core.
5) Boat pose (Naukasan) - If you want to strengthen your core and quadriceps, this pose will give you maximum results.
6) Tree pose (Vrikshasana) - The tree pose stretches hips, inner thighs, legs, spine, core. It also helps you stay calm and attain positive frame of mind.
7) Child’s pose (Balasana) - The pose is great for pelvic region. It opens hips and relieves tightness in the lower back. It stretches hips, quads and back.
8) Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana) - Bridge pose is excellent for stretching front part of the body. It opens up the chest and ribcage that helps more oxygen to flow in your body. Builds strong hamstrings and glutes.
9) Bow Pose (Dhanurasana) - The bow pose eases menstruation disorders. It is very effective in weight loss, digestion and fixes appetite. Gastrointestinal problems would no longer remain a worry.
10) Garland pose (Malasana) - The pose strengthens pelvic muscles, stretches lower back, groin, hips, ankles. This lower squat pose will help you relieve constipation and cramps.
Hi I start taking my birth control pill on August 2015 and I stop on March 13, 2016 and after that I have some period on after the two day and I have another period on April 17 and ended on April 21, 2016 after this I have sex 3 or 4 time, 5 day after period ended. Would you please help me If I could be pregnant. I really want to get pregnant and would you please tell me what to do.
My friend took pills for postponing of periods last month, and on the 1st day of her period, her boyfriend's penis came in contact with her vulva and not vaginal canal. He did not cum or penetrate. Pre-cum liquid might have come in contact with the vulva. She's still a virgin. She usually used to have her period regularly. But this month it's been 2 days post her regular day? Is there a chance of her being pregnant? Or is the period postponed because of the pills she took last month? She's really tensed. Please reply as soon as possible.
Hi after how many days from a period one should have sex for getting pregnant and till how many days should one have.
Hi. I am 24 years old recently I got married. I got menses on jan 9th 2016. Tis feb month I did not get menses time its already went so far 37days. I wanna prepone my menses time. I should get menses within 2 days. So please suggest me some precautions. To ger early periods. Thank you reply me as soon as possible. Have a great day.
PRP for Penile enl
The platelet-rich plasma is then injected intotarget areas. This plasma rich in platelets, stem cells, and growth factors is very useful for tissue regeneration and healing. The PRP injections are followed by corona injectionsdesigned to enlarge the girth of the head of the penis.
If you’re unhappy with what you’ve got down below, you’re not alone – a lot of boys and men want to trump nature and increase the size of their penis. They’re constantly on the lookout for a new product or treatment that will give them a bigger package.
A new one on the market injects platelet rich plasma (PRP) into your penis to make it bigger. Widely used by world famous sexologist , Dr C Sharath Kumar from past five years, has proved that PRP WORKS.But is there proof that this new treatment will really it bigger? Will this really strengthen the penis or increase stamina, sensation and pleasure? And what are the risks of trying it ?
Let’s talk about what the injection is, exactly. First, your own blood is drawn, then the platelets are concentrated. This platelet-rich plasma is then re-injected into your penis. The treatment is supposed to stimulate regrowth of new tissues and after one or more injections, lead to a bigger penis. Some marketers claim that the injection will increase penis size as much as 10 to 20% in length and girth.
In theory, the idea makes sense: use the body’s own healing mechanisms, goosed to new levels, to rejuvenate your penis to be bigger and work better.
But there are a couple of problems with this theory.
First, while it may be possible to temporarily increase girth by injecting temporary fillers and fluid into the tissues (just think of those women with swollen, puffy lips from collagen), you can’t permanently change what you were genetically given. The two internal chambers (corpora cavernosa) that allow a penis to expand in length and girth with erections are fixed in size. No amount of stretching, injecting, vitamins, surgery or hormones can make them any bigger. As an old professor of mine once explained, “they are what they are.”
Another problem with the theory: platelet-rich plasma injections prompt healing, not growth. Platelets accelerate healing of an injury by increasing inflammation (swelling) and growth of microscopic blood vessels. Platelet-rich plasma is often injected at the site of an injury to accelerate the rebuilding of the damaged tissue and restore the area to its original condition. So, PRP injections can be a helpful means to boost healing and tissue regeneration after orthopedic injuries, plastic surgery or for bad arthritis, but they’re not going to make those areas bigger or better than they were before the injury.
Plus, when it comes to injecting PRP into penises, we just don’t have enough research.
There are only 2 studies on platelet-rich plasma injections in penises – and those are in rat penises, after their genital nerves had been crushed. The studies did show that the treated rats had faster regeneration of the nerves, and consequently, better restoration of erections, than non-treated rat penises – but neither study showed that the treated rats ended up with biggerpenises. Looking through hundreds of studies, I can find none aimed at testing using PRP in humans to make penises bigger. I did locate a Russian research paper indicating that it might be worthwhile to research the use of PRP in men for erectile dysfunction – and I agree that this is worth looking into – but the paper offered no other information, and no mention of using PRP to increase penis size. Of the research listed on The PRP website, only one of the studies was specific to penises, and it focused on correcting curved penises. So, as of right now, there are no studies to prove that PRP makes healthy penises bigger, neither in rats nor men.
If, despite all of this, you are still considering this treatment, you should consider the risks. Though I am sure that some men will complain of pain, I am more worried that repeated injections might lead to scarred, disfigured penises. Plus there are some concerns about rare risks leading to life threatening blood-clotting problems.
For a lot of men who have been searching for a way to increase their size.