Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Nafi Poncha

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Nafi Poncha General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Nafi Poncha
Dr. Nafi Poncha is a popular General Physician in Tardeo, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. Nafi Poncha personally at Gamadia Polyclinic in Tardeo, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Nafi Poncha on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Gamadia Polyclinic

Road No-19,Gamadia Colony Road, Tardeo, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Nafi Poncha

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Will vitamin D save my life? Should I really be taking four times the recommended daily dose?

General Physician, Delhi
Take only the recommended dose of vitamin d. Consume fish, mushrooms, beef liver, cheese, egg yolk, codliver oil. Daily exposure to sunlight for 30 min is essential. Excessive vit d supplimentation may caus3s toxicity. Hope this answer helps u.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am an 18 year old boy and I am having severe headache can I know what's the reason?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
take crocin pain relief one sos for severe headache. check your BP. check your eye sight. take proper rest and sleep. avoid stress and anxiety. inform if not ok.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hai. Good evening! I want to loss 40 kgs in short period 3 months. I have marriage. Can please help to reduce the weight. I know to avoid sugar, oil, salt, fast food can help to weight loss but I have tried many and I'm so worried about my current weight please help me. I will be so happy if you can give me diet chart for a week and repeat all some months. Please help me with detailed diet chart and can I use Green coffee beans tables or garcinia combogia tables which is very popular weight loss pills now a days? Please help me.

MBBS, MD - MD- Skin & VD
Dermatologist, Ahmedabad
Hello. The pills can give you side effects. Miscarriage itself is so traumatic, do not give your body and yourself anymore trouble. Your diet chart: 8: 30 -lemon and honey in warm water, 1glass. 7rounds (14 total) surya namaskar. 9: 30- belfast-kallogs k (with fruit)/oats/poha/ upma/plain idli/veg sandwich in brown bread. 11: 30- drink coconut water/fresh juice/green tea /sugar free coffee or tea with one marie biscuit. 1: 30 -lunch-chapati or steamed rice with dal and roti, with dahi or butter milk. 3: 30- one fruit. 5: 30- tea/coffee with handful roasted namkeen or one marie biscuit. 7: 30-dinner-khichdi/soup or boiled vegetables avoid carbs. Have early dinner. Drink one cup of milk with sugar in the night before sleeping. (timings can be changes according to your schedule but keep the same gap)
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel like pressure on the under part even after urination. I go to washroom and after sometimes it feels like I need to go again for urination. I am very much tensed, please suggest me what should I do.

General Physician, Cuttack
For your age excessive Urination could be due to 1.Drinking lot of water/ excess tea/ coffee/alcohol 2.Urinary Tract/bladder infection 3. Bladder stone causing a blockage in ureter/bladder, stone in urinary tract, cystitis, interstitial nephritis 5.Diabetes mellitus/Diabetes inspidus, Hypertension, 6. Stress/Anxiety/nervousness, 7.Do urine Re/Me, Blood sugar testing, Take USG KUB, and consult urologist for advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is having bleeding piles. She has also constipation. Let me know what she should eat and how to stop bleeding piles.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
If your piles produce only mild discomfort, I may suggest over-the-counter creams, ointments, suppositories or pads based on your medical history. These products contain ingredients, that can relieve pain and itching, at least temporarily. Don't use an over-the-counter cream or other product for more than a week unless directed by doctor. These products can cause side effects, such as skin rash, inflammation and skin thinning. I being a both a registered dietitian (rd) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications. I will also suggest home remedies. Do reply back for private consultation for rx.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m 24years old. I feel pain in my stomach after completing my meal. Please suggest some remedies.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, * take, easily digestible diet. * avoid, irritant, sour, junk food. * take, plenty of water. **homoeo-medicine** @ nux vom 30-6 pills, thrice a day. Report, wkly. All d best.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old male. I have stomach pain with alternate days it pain from just below chest in the middle of lungs. I have referred to many clinics they says its constipation but still by taking medicines and yoga there is pain. What should I do?

MD- Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Guwahati
Please refer to a doctor immediately and go for ultrasound. If you are suffering from the problem from quite a long time. Early diagnosis is important to rule out some untoward effects on body.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have been getting cramps regularly. I'm 18 years old and it's difficult to walk. What should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take good nourishing diet with plenty of green leafy vegetables and, fruits 2. Drink plenty of water with electral/ors powder 3. Take multi vitamin supplement like one capsule of polybion daily 3. Massaging cramped muscle, take pain killer like one tablet of crocin advance sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets per day 4. Hot fomentation by heating pad, warm water bath 5. Stretching exercise etc 6. Take adequate rest, avoid over exertion and dehydration 7. Consult physician for further advice and treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel like a choking and suffocating condition, my chest seems like not expanding, I feel a constant pressure in my diaphragm and I reach for hyper ventilation. I have gastric issues. Regular acidity. This suffocating feeling leads me to panic. And I feel like I will choke to death. So I can not go out alone. Hangout with friends. Can not lead a normal life. please tell me what is my problem and what should I do.

Ph.D - Ayurveda, MD - Ayurveda, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Diploma Yoga
Ayurveda, Jaipur
It may gas-distention trouble due to indigestion. Have simple bland food (Khichadi) for next few days avoiding junk, oily, spicy fried and deep-fried food items. Drink lot of water. Add Jeera, Ajwain, Sonth in your food items – these herbs prevent gas formation. Reduce intake of tea – coffee. Instead you can have green tea. Do not lye-down or sit immediately after having meals. Have a walk instead. Maintain good bowel habits. Have more of Coconut Water, Gulkand etc to relieve acidity, Avoid too much of Cauliflower, Peas, Brinjals, Namkeens as snacks etc. Do regular walking and mild exercises. You may also do a weekly fast – just to relax and calm down your system. Fasting also helps in cleansing of the system.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have fever I not eating and very suffer fiver so many problem I faced sir give me your suggestion.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
Fever is not considered medically significant until body temperature is above 100.4 F (38 C). Fever serves as one of the body's natural defences against bacteria and viruses which cannot live at a higher temperatures.Also, the body's defence mechanisms seem to work more efficiently at a higher temperature -Fevers of 104 F (40 C) or higher may be dangerous and demand immediate treatments like: -Acetaminophen (dolo-650 mg) twice or thrice can be used to lower a fever . Aspirin should not be used for fever in children/ adolescents or during a viral illness. -Wear loose fitting clothes and don’t overdress. Overdressing can cause temperature to rise further. -Tepid water (85 F [30 C]) bathsmay help bring down a fever  -The body should be cooled with a wet sponge. -A fever can cause severe dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids.. Have citrus fruits, particularly Vitamin C rich ones like mausami,Amla juice etc.  -Take light and easily digestible home cooked meals .avoid outside food -Wash hands frequently with soap and water especially after returning from public places or public transport.  -Further therapy depends on the cause of fever like urinary infection/typhoid or malaria/dengue infection and the accompanying symptoms that need to be investigated and treated accordingly
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting skin allergy when i was in Delhi, kindly give me the remedial advise. please

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine FORMULA-D TABS ( BAKSON ) Chew 1 tab 3 time a day for 1 month DERM-AID SOAP ( BAKSON) Use only thiss soap on body Do nd Donts 1. Exercise regularily 2.Take nutritious diet 3.Avoid application of cream nd lotions 4.Avoid dry fruits,nuts,chocklates,spicy nd fried food
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I have 7 months baby boy and he fell off from bed on. The reverse side that means on the side of nose, mouth. What will happen if he fell from bed?

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
Pediatrician, Ponda
Baby may injuries from nothing to brain haemorrhage (bleeding) . Generally bones of babies are soft so fractures are less common .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25years old I am suffering from headache and very pain in my head what I do.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg,1 tablet sos after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest If you have recurrent attack of headache 1.It could be a tension headache due to stress, strain,depression,agitation, Hypertension or migraine. 2.Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, take adequate sleep for 7-8 hours daily 3.Go for regular exercise 4.Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5.Check for refractive error, sinusitis Hemoglobin, BP 6. Consult Neurologist to rule out other causes of headache 7. consult for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

High blood pressure (hypertension) rarely has noticeable symptoms, but if untreated it increases your risk of heart attack, heart failure, kidney disease, stroke or dementia. Sir is that true?

Master in Psychology, MD - Ayurveda, Dems, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Yes, this is true. Hypertension is a silent killer and may be one of the cause for multi organ failure. Intially symptoms may be headache, nsusea, body ache, vertigo, insomnia etc.
18 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. I mustaburate 2times a day from so long time but now I tried to give up but a addiction of mustaburation comes in me .Dr what a person suffer from HIV from excessive mustaburation.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
People wrongly believe that masturbation is a bad habit, or sin and it causes loss of energy and many side effects can occur. All these are myths and it is a safe act to give vent to sexual drive in men who cannot do sex. People fear if they have adverse effect on marriage or that their energy is wasted and such many funny misbeliefs are going around and all are not true. One can do as many times as he feels and health or energy is not affected or there will be no effect on marriage Masturbation is the self-stimulation of the genitals to achieve sexual arousal and pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm (sexual climax). It is commonly done by touching, stroking, or massaging the penis or clitoris until an orgasm is achieved. Some women also use stimulation of the vagina to masturbate or use "sex toys," such as a vibrator. Just about everybody. Masturbation is a very common behaviour, even among people who have sexual relations with a partner. In one national study, 95% of males and 89% of females reported that they have masturbated. Masturbation is the first sexual act experienced by most males and females. In young children, masturbation is a normal part of the growing child's exploration of his or her body. Most people continue to masturbate in adulthood, and many do so throughout their lives. In addition to feeling good, masturbation is a good way of relieving the sexual tension that can build up over time, especially for people without partners or whose partners are not willing or available for sex. Masturbation also is a safe sexual alternative for people who wish to avoid pregnancy and the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases. It also is necessary when a man must give a semen sample for fertility testing or for sperm donation. When sexual dysfunction is present in an adult, masturbation may be prescribed by a sex therapist to allow a person to experience an orgasm (often in women) or to delay its arrival (often in men). While it once was regarded as a perversion and a sign of a mental problem, masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively and/or interferes with daily life and activities.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Vein swelling in my left leg and occur little pain since 6 month, so how to relief?

Homeopath, Chandrapur
hello lybrate user, drink plenty of water (9-10 glass per day), have healthy diet, add more fruits in your diet, antioxidant rich fruits helps to reduce inflammation. try homeopathy for you complaints. it is safe, natural and holistic way of treatment. homeopathic medicine is selected on the basis of thorough detail history of patient like medical history, causes, routine, temperament etc..;such well selected remedy gives complete cure. message back for proper consultation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctor, I am suffering from indigestion & constipation. And sometimes my anus is also paining due to seating during my job approx 7-8 hours or what I don't know please suggests me what to do. I am also worried is it am suffering from piles or what? Please help me.

General Physician, Mumbai
For constipation eat food with high fiber content and eat bananas at bedtime and if necessary take two tsp of syp gudlax at night
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 age and female I have pcod problem since 6 years. Now doctor said to me it's in cronical stage what should I do?

MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Agra
Pcod is a very common problem nowadays. No need to worry. You need some lifestyle changes. Don't let your body weight increase. In fact try -& loose some weight. Do regular exercise. Consult a doctor. Few medicines may be required & you can lead a normal life.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed