Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am having fever from last six days, I went to the doctor but still I am not well. So what should I do? Please help me.
I have severe hair fall. None of my family members has hairloss problem. I do not have dandruff. And my frontal part head is having severe itching. Doctors tell this is due to less moisture in the scalp. How can I overcome this problem.
I am 48 years old from chennai, taking medication for Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder for more than 18 years. As per the medicines (drugs) which is being given for sleep is having side effects. Nothing to hide I fell you will be one who work for a humanitarian wellness. Now I am forced to pass urine every 15 minutes. When it was in the elation status 18 months before I could not travel in a public transport where I cannot stop the vehicle for my need. I believe you will speak true that how much damage it will do to my kidney because of this medicines. If you don't want to answer pass on to other who speak the truth. Thank you.
I am a diabetic patient. On lab test, my fasting and pp came as 103 & 169 units. One doctor prescribed me to take Glisen MF 2, jalra 50 & falcoba. Is it appropriate for me?
Hello doctor i'm 24 years old I have a problem madam i'm married just 6 months before and my sex time is very short madam just around 1 minute because my sperm come to 40 to 60 seconds I am very sad about that madam I need a longer sex time what can I do madam please help me.
I am 70 year old female back pain and both Limb tingling and numbness and pain since 1 year diabetic and b. P. Mild vertigo (laboratory report (r. F. T. Hi level) other no history.help me
Hi, My friend had been to Thailand last week, he took full body massage there in massage parlour at the end of massage the girl gave him hand job, and smooched her and he just fingered her, and he didn't done sex with her. Is there anything to worry that any STD'S he may get to contact?
I am suffering from head ache since 10 days and body pains. Please help me. I am suffering a lot. Please help me.
I am 21 years old male I keep snoring a lot and wake up in middle of the night some times to grasp for some air. What should I do?
I am 40 years old. I am facing problem of premature ejaculation, I am a smoker I smoke around 10 cigrate in a day.
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.