Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Conversion disorder is a psychological disorder in which psychological conflicts get converted into physical symptoms.
The disease is also referred to as a functional neurological symptom disorder. In most cases, this disorder has an impact on your ability to move, your senses, vision, hearing capacity and ability to swallow.
The main cause behind the onset of a conversion disorder is generally a sudden traumatic event (real or imagined). This may also happen due to an emotional conflict or any other mental health disorder, which directly or indirectly affects your brain in an undesirable manner.
Though the exact factors which cause the disease are still unknown, it has been proved by medical researchers that the disorder affects that part of the brain which controls the majority of the senses, muscles, and nerves.
The symptoms of this condition may usually appear immediately after a traumatic event, be it physical or psychological. Some of the most common symptoms of this disorder are listed below.
- Weakness or paralysis of a body part
- Loss of body balance
- Moments of unresponsiveness
- Abnormal, sudden and abrupt body movements such as tremors
- Swallowing problems such as lump in the throat
Some of the symptoms of this disorder might also affect the sensory organs, which include:
- Abnormal numbness of the body
- Speech related problems or inability to speak (psychological mutism)
- Vision related problems such as psychological blindness
- Hearing problems and difficulties
My wife is 29 years. Before one year I got married. Regularly I try to get her pregnant but she doesn't get pregnant. Please give me advice.
Hi doctor, I have multiple problems, such like piles upto 5 years, frequent urine discharge within 15-20 minute and occuring upto 8 years.,and now i am suffering from infertility problems. please reply me in proper guidence .thanks
Last week me and my girlfriend got intimate and I kissed and Pressed her boobs hard. Het nipples then started paining for few days. I also inserted my finger half way inside her vagina. She didn't get her periods that time. Now yesterday she told me then till now she didn't get her period and she is worried. I want to know is there anything wrong with her?
I am 25 yr old female I usually had some red discretion between 15 to 17 day of my 28 day cycle is it normal it happens for few minutes.
I am pregnant and I have a low progesterone level. I did orgasm for several times. Will that harm the child?
I am 23 year female I have problem of irregular periods normally my periods delayed time is 7 to 10 days but in present it delayed by 2 months and I have done pregnancy test with the help of prega news for two time and the result is negative I have taken many homeopathic medicine but I am not getting my periods and I have also taken the meprate 10 mg for 4 days once for a day Still I am nt getting my periods please Dr. help me I am very very tensioned please tell me the reason and what I should do? Please Dr. help me.
02. Homeopathic remedies are very effective. When the correct remedy is taken according to the proper body symptoms, results can be rapid and stable.
03. One should know that homeopathic remedies are not addictive – once relief is felt, one should bring to an end taking the remedies. If no relief is felt, then the selection of remedies was wrong.
04. Homeopathy is natural and safe treatment process in the world. Homeopathic remedies are generally based on natural components.
05. Homeopathy is also holistic. It treats all the signs as one, which in realistic terms means that it deal s with the root reason, not the symptoms.
06. Homeopathic remedies are totally safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathic remedies without the risk of side effects. These remedies can also be taken along with the other medication such as allopathic; Ayurvedic & Unani without producing any unwanted side effects. But homeopathic remedies should be taken in the empty stomach. It is better to get prompt result.
07. There are many homeopathic remedies for the body growth. Baryta Carb, Silicea, symphytum are the most common remedies to increase body height. The result of these remedies depends on the accurate potency and proper symptoms of the person.
08. We get almost 10+ remedies in homeopathic medical science for improving height and body growth
My daughter is 4+ her height is 85cm and weight is 13kg but she is very intelligent and active and she have not any problem except her low growth we consult many doctors they said she has familial or genetic short stature has she any problem? Please help.
The first line of defence against toxins is your liver, it acts like a filter in preventing toxic substances contained in foods from passing into your blood stream.
Tops Foods to Help Cleanse the Liver:
Helps activate liver enzymes that help your body flush out toxins. They also have large amounts of allicin and selenium that help cleanse the liver.
High in vitamin C and antioxidants, which boosts the production of liver detoxification enzymes and increases the natural cleansing process of your liver.
Lemons and Limes
These citrus fruit contain high amounts of vitamin C, which help stimulate the liver and aid the synthesizing of toxic materials into substances that can be absorbed by water. Did you know lemons are also a natural replacement for salt in your diet. They are high in electrolytes which support your body but they don’t dehydrate your cells like sodium. Lemons on their own are acidic, but are alkalizing to your body. They help neutralize toxins, excrete waste and start the entire digestive process.
Top Foods To Cleanse Your Liver
Are rich in pectin, this soluble fibre helps remove toxins and cholesterol from the blood. They’re also rich in malic acid, a natural cleansing nutrient that removes carcinogens and other toxins from the blood. Did you know Granny Smith apples are rich in malic acid and one of the most antioxidant-rich apple varieties.
Green veggies such as spinach, kale, chard, romaine and arugula are high in plant chlorophylls which absorb environmental toxins, increase bile production, and neutralize heavy metals, chemicals, and pesticides. By absorbing these toxins, it lowers the burden on the liver.
Beets and Carrots
They are high in plant-flavonoids and beta-carotene, they help stimulate and improve overall liver function.