Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. N SheriarYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. I'm married woman about 35 years old my problem is that I'm not discharge early I don't feel any thing when we do intercourse I have so much tension in my in-laws so that's why I take sleeping pills my husband don't understand me. please help me.
I have a gall bladder stone, thyroid and pcod. And right now I am taking ayurvedic medicines for gall bladder stone and thyrop for thyroid. No medicines for pcod. Can you suggest me which type of food I should take and a list of food that I need to avoid.
I want to know that I had a unprotected sex on 18-12-15 with my husband and now I don't want to take contraceptive pills and I don't want to get pregnant. So what should I do to avoid pregnancy?
I am 30 years old lady. I want to conceive. Now its time my muscular days, So whats the proper date for my planning.
Hello. I and my gf had sex on 7th april. And her periods had ended on 5th. So some people say it was safe time for sex as I feel sperm has entered her vagina. And I am in thought of giving her unwanted 72. But its not possible. Then how should I do? Want to avoid problems at any cost. Please help.
Hi, I am 23 year old newly married guy. My wife recently pregnant. What different stage I should go for tests. Is there a health plan for pregnant woman.
I am a 19 year old girl and I have noticed an offensive stench coming from my cervical mucus today. I didn't miss my periods and I'm not pregnant. Why am I having such smell?
After how many days of missed period can you do a pregnancy test at home, & which is the best pregnancy test kit available at chemist?
I am having leg cramps from the start of my pregnancy. Now I am 6 month pregnant and cramps get increased with time. Can I do some exercise. If yes then which kindly guide.
My wife had an abortion before 1.4 years (pre- marriage) through pills. We want a baby. We tried and prayed for this. Should I consult a gynaecologist? I checked my semen analysis as I am a lab tech. Give me the suggestion.
Hello doctors I have sex with my husband everyday and how to know pregnancy in before menses. What can I do for my pregnancy. What symptoms like to know pregnancy please answer my questions.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Pet therapy for mental health problems:
Recent research suggests that pets should be considered as the main source of support in the management of mental health problems. In the study through the course of people who felt that their pet played a range of positive roles including helping them manage stigma associated with their mental health by providing acceptance without judgement. Thus pets provides a unique form of validation through unconditional support which they were not receiving from other social relationships.
I am 25 years old women and I'm 6 months pregnant. My legs pain so much this time that I am unable to sleep whole nights. And I have the habit of eating pan masala. What should I do to get relief and take proper sleep at night.
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.