Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N NarvekarYour feedback matters!
Mam mere date 21 June ko ani thi but abhi tak nahi ayi mujhe pehle 2 miscarriage jo chuke hai us doran bhi periods wala pain hota tha and same at this time 2 blood test and urine test done but negative also coloured ultrasound but all negative strong feeling of pregnancy but can't understand please help.
Due to obesity I have mensuration problem i.e irregular periods can I get a advice to regularize the periods.
Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
Magnesium phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with magnesium phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
Nux vomica: Nux vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in homeopathy will help the patients get relief.
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My girlfriend has a stomach pain before 2-3 days of mensuration period. And pain is become very excessive.
I had miscarriage in last year after that I am unable to conceive. From last six months my thyroid t3, t4 is normal but tsh is 7.47. Even my menstruation cycle is not regular & I have lot of pain in my lower legs. Specially I feel in the night or early in morning when I wakeup. & little bit on knees also when I sit on Indian commode. Please suggest homeopathy medicine of thyroid and lower leg pain.
Hello Doctor, I am 36 weeks pregnant and my due date is 5 sep. Can you tell me how can I get started my labour pains in natural way. Is that possible?
Hi my name is Sonia Steven. My both tube is blocked and my monthly period is not regular. I have also tharioyd. 6 years complete of my marriage but I don't have baby please reply me.
I went for scan and there was nothing wrong with me structurally. And I still have not seen my period for close to two months.
Hello Madam, My wife is no 43 years old two year ago remove her utrenus and over-is. Now she have vaginal dryness. Please suggest what I do. Or any medicine which is safe. (Ayurvedic)
How to give oral sex to my girl? Please tell in detail. And should she shave her pubic hairs for it?
We had intercourse 10 days back. 2 rounds with condom and 3rd without condom and I climax outside and not inside vagina. The next day [20 hours] she took Unwanted 72 as a precaution. Post which she is feeling much tired as compared to before and sleep is also increased. After 9 days today she felt like vomiting. Are these side effects of Unwanted 72 or the symptoms of pregnancy? Because she took Unwanted 72 at correct time on the very next day. Are there any chances of pregnancy? Or just the side effects of Unwanted 72, and till how long these effects will stay? She has not got periods yet, since she has 3 month of period cycle, last time she had periods -last day 8th june, and we did intercourse on 8th July.
I am 40 years old, I do not have children november -2015 laparoscopic surgery done by doctors she told me your abdomen values closed please go for IVF we are very poor people please tell me which medicine I use get childrens.
My mother of age 51 is suffering fron nerve disorder. She can not sleep at night if she starts pondering on something that is against her favour. How can she get rid of these problem.
Being overweight or obese leads to many health problems and thus, controlling your diet to reduce fat and weight can help you get your life back. However, one the other side of the spectrum, being too skinny can also be unhealthy. You could also be clinically of a proper weight, but might want to put on some muscle. Diets for both the sides will thus vary greatly.
Diet for weight loss:
- Include more of dark leafy vegetables in your diet: These vegetables are store houses of many important nutrients, such as vitamins, proteins, fibers and antioxidants and also contain no fats.
- Cereals and grains: It is important that we replace refined flour and fried foods, such as parathas or poori and replace them with whole healthy grains. Some examples of these grains are whole wheat bread, brown rice, rotis and oats.
- Lean meats: Certain forms of meat, which have been prepared without too much oil and spice are good as weight loss diet ingredients. Chicken, turkey, sweet-water fish among others are good choices.
- Fruits: Fruits are also a good option as they have natural sugar within them and can provide a boost of energy without requiring processed sugars. Melons, Oranges, berries, guavas are all good examples as they also help in regulating body functions.
Diets for weight gain:
- Peanuts: This ingredient is a good source of protein and unsaturated fats, which will help you build muscle and put on some extra weight. If you are working out at the gym to gain muscles peanuts can provide you with the required calories and protein to put on weight.
- Bananas: This fruit is not only a source of potassium, but also a source of good sugar which can easily be converted into energy within the body and can help build muscles and thus enable you to put on weight the healthy way.
- Eggs: Eggs, especially egg yolk is known to be rich in protein and fats and can help you gain weight quickly. However, it is advised not to eat multiple eggs and limit its consumption to three or four eggs weekly as it can contribute to bad cholesterol within the body.
- Chocolate: Some amount of chocolate in your food also helps you to put on weight although excessive consumption may lead to elevated blood sugar levels. However, chocolates in moderation and regularity will help you put on weight healthily.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"