Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N NarenYour feedback matters!
As mine chemotherapy is going on. What to eat daily to increase haemoglobin? N how to maintain Weight? As after chemo weight n haemoglobin starts declining fastly which leads to weakness and very critical position. Reply soon.
I am Samir feeling uneasy after taking lunch and feeling headache like since last few days. Please tell me this symptoms is for?
My both the kidney was failed I am under dialysis I am suffering with two much of thirsty no urine output. Please advise me the diet chart list to control water intake.
Iam 23 years old, iam suffering from piles in last one year, iam used ayurvedic medicines in last 6months, now iam go to toilet increase the pain.
Hello doctor my self dinesh parmar I am 24 year old man I have loose motion problem last two days what should I do please tell me.
I am 23 years old male person facing trouble with continuous mild headache. Pain killers sometimes treat the pain but I don't want to take them always. What should I do?
Ten days once my sperm is coming with out my knowledge during the night sleep. How to stop it? Is there any treatment for it?
Problem in lever, can't digest excess oil foods like biryani and when weather is changed then he suffers from stomach pain due to indigestion.
Hi actually I get itching on my private parts and all over my body and there are few white boils on the foreskin of my testicles and on thigh with something white into it. Kindly consult what shall I do.
Before I am going to sleep I will get erection and my heart says to watch porn videos and masturbate and sleep every day. But after masturbation the erection continues still in the whole sleep and I will get porn. Dreams for whole night. What I have to do to sleep happily.
I have polycistic ovary syndrome. I am trying to get pregnant. But having irregular periods. Can you please tell me when to try for baby so that I get a positive report.
I was a chain smoker. I have left smoking and its been 3 months. I am still coughing. And I have coughing problems. Earlier it was very much but now its less. I have gone through x rays and sputum test they all are normal. If I laugh flowlessly I start coughing. What should I do?
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.