Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Age 22 years female unmarried C/o of white leukorrhea per vagina. No itching and no burning. No weaknesses. No abdo pain. Only leukorrhea. Tell me treatment. In allopathic and homoeopathy and ayurvedic.
Question I would like to go on the Pill for contraception purposes and wondered if you could go through a typical list of questions that the doctor will ask me?
I am 27 yr old unmarried female with t3 and t4 normal, tsh 4.2 after taking 25mcg thyronorm tablet, containing left ovarian cyst of 22×24 mm in size. I am taking ocp and metformin twice daily still bleeding very less 2 days with scanty flow lh value 6.11, Fsh 5.15 Prolactin 27.92 and hb 13.6 on 2nd day of period. Kindly help me reason of scanty period and what should be done.
Please tell me, if a lady doesn't eat iron tablet in pregnancy period so which food consume on behalf sothat her body makeover iron fullfil.
By applying a few general rules you can make your life easy and comfortable.
1. You should change your pad after every 4--5 hours even though it may not be fully soaked as because the same pad for hours together-----from morning to evening can cause irritation of the private parts.
This is applicable especially for youngsters and college students who may be away from home for long hours for college or tuition or classes and surroundings may not be convenient.
2. Always carry 2 extra pads in your bag or purse and also a spare undergarment.
Sometimes during heavy flow days the undergarment may get soiled and can cause a lot of discomfort.
3. Always carry some tissue papers in your handbag. Especially during periods. They may come handy while using a public toilet.
4. Try keeping a small thin plastic bag in your purse for obvious reasons.
5. You can apply any anti fungal dusting powder to your private parts twice daily during periods after a bath. Having bath twice daily is advisable.
6. Some women suffer from rashes during periods. Try changing the brand of your sanitary napkin. Maybe the one you are using presently does not suit your skin type.
7. In case the rashes are too much. You can apply some anti fungal and anti bacterial ointment over the affected part. Candid -b is the one which is most widely available and you don't need a prescription for that.
8. Avoid wearing excessively tight pants and especially jeans. Some loose comfortable cotton clothing is advisable.
9. If you have too much pain during periods you can use otc medicines like tab. Cyclopam for pain relief. You should always carry a strip of this medicine in your purse.
10. Drink lots of water or juices or coconut water and keep yourself well hydrated.
She is having a lot of flow of white fluid from her vagina for last 3 months. She is having that flow now also. Our marriage was fixed 3 months earlier and our marriage was on 14 dec 2016. She even has pain in area below stomach after sex. Whereas I am having a lot of itching on the below skin of scrotum. I have been using Boroline for last 2 weeks and doesn't feel to itch in the morning but have a lot of itching in the night. It's proving to be a temporary solution than a permanent solution. We would both visit the doctor if required because we both are uncomfortable. Please provide the response to both of our problems.
After how many days of sex one can check out that whether she is pregnant or not through a pregnancy kit and is there any tablet that can help in aborting and I want to know the name of those tablets which can help to have periods early.
Meri Wife Ko Monthly 4-7 Ko Periods Lagte Hain To Kaunsi Dates Ko Avoid Karna Chahiye ki wo pregnant naa ho?
Hii. Me pregnent hona chahati hun. Mera priod time ko hota hai magar 3 month hoga me try kar rahi hun. Pregnet nehi ho paa rahi hun.
Hello. Im 21 yr old grl. I have a problem of pregnancy fear. Whenever I am wid my bf. We have not done any sexual activity. I was just sitting upon. Him. And he was little wet due to arousal. Bt we were dressed up. And now I fear that I may get pregnant. please Help me. And tell me that is there any possibility of being pregnant this way. Plzz relieve me out of this stress and fear.
Hello my breast pains near the upper n lower side for some days n then it automatically I get rid of the pain. But after some days it again come back can you please tell me why its happening?
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.