Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N Chudhary
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N ChudharyYour feedback matters!
If I get positive pregnancy test before 4 days. Now don't want the pregnancy and want to drop the baby. What can I do?
Me and my gf had sex on the 2nd day after her periods and we didn't use condoms but within a day she took i-pill and exactly after 15 days she got little bleeding for 2 days only which was not her periods date now we are very much worried please help me out this.
I am 22nd week pregnant, at my 19 th week TIFFA scan was done, reports told that prominent pelvicalyceal system in both foetal kidneys. What is the meaning of that? Is there any problem?
Great sex tips
1. Talk about sex. As time passes in a relationship, it's easy to get into a rut and just go through the motions, rather than express what you really want (and need) in bed. Sex therapist Williams Lucena, fmd, says it's time to break this cycle with some frank talk. 'ask each other, 'what do I need in bed from you?'' he suggests. 'get back to the communication you used to have.'
2. Eat healthy. This doesn't sound like a sex tip, but treating your body right with good nutrition helps the whole body, including your libido, says Debbie Mandel, a stress management expert and author of addicted to stress. 'eat healthy foods to reduce cholesterol and keep your cardiovascular system humming,' she adds. 'this will ensure that circulation is at peak performance for the 'southern hemisphere.'
Hello! I am 25 years old and my wife is 24 years old. If we plan to get a baby after 2 year .any problem arises?
Hi, I am suffering from fungal infection in my vagina for many years now. It gets cured till the the time the medication is on. Once the medication is over it comes back. The discharge has a odour and is white in colour. Sometimes it is yellow and brown in color as well. It itches me a lot. I am worried if I will be able to conceive in future. It also pains me during sex. Please help.
Hello Doctor, I am 26 years old, female. I got married 6 months back. I have been having irregular periods for past few years on and off. Recently visited doctor for trying to conceive. My hormone test on day 2 of periods showed: TSH: 4.69, AMH: 7.41, FSH: 4.78, LH: 4.75, PRL: 17.56, FBS: 93. Doctor performed intravaginal ultrasound on day 7 and suspected pcod. Both ovaries had multiple small follicles of 3-4 mm. Doctor prescribed me with 1. eltroxin 25 mg 1-0-0 BF 2. APCOD OBIS 1-0-1 AF 3. Metformin 850 mg 0-0-1 AF 4. Fopymin Act 1-0-0 AF Can I continue with this? How long should I take thyroid tablet. What is the ideal tsh for trying to conceive?
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater the risks involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre-surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of lose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering - Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!