Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MullchandanyYour feedback matters!
I am a thin boy. I eat sufficient food but I can;t put up my weight. How can I increase my body? Please advice.
I am 34 years old female and have sun burn on my forehead. Skin of my forehead become more effected due to my accident. That area (forehead) is dark in the comparison of skin of face.
Aggression or aggressive behavior can often lead to violence and destruction which can be really harmful to their loved ones. When dealing with an aggressive person, it is important to understand that aggression is not always an after effect of some provocations and can often be spontaneous. Excessive and frequent aggression can wreak havoc, affecting the person and their loved ones physically, mentally as well as emotionally. Reports suggest that cases of aggression among youngsters are rising at an alarming rate. It has also been noted that the boys exhibit more aggression than girls. Thus, proper action needs to be taken at the earliest to avoid serious consequences.
The following symptoms and behavioral changes may be observed in people with aggressive nature.
- The person may have mood swings and remain irritated all the time. Depression may be commonly seen in such people.
- The person isolates himself or herself from the outside world.
- Insomnia and eating disorders are common.
- An unstable mental health.
- The person may exhibit signs of self-destruction.They may also cause harm to the others, including their loved ones.
- There may be hallucinations, delusions, confusion and poor communication skills.
- There may alterations in his or her personality.
- Lack of concentration. A person may find it difficult to read or write.
- Lethargy is also common in people with aggressive behavior.
Underlying factors that may trigger aggression
A person may appear aggressive physically, mentally, verbally or even emotionally. The aggressive behavior can be an outcome of a myriad of factors such as:
- A negative environment during the growing period: How a child is brought up can play a significant role in shaping their character. A person who had seen a lot of fights, arguments or aggression in their childhood often grows up to be aggressive.
- Genetics: People who have a family history of aggression and aggressive behavior (immediate family) are more likely to be aggressive.
- An unstable mental health with conditions such as schizophrenia, conduct disorder, bipolar disorder or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can also cause aggression. Aggression can also be triggered by traumatic brain injury, stress, meningitis, stroke or substance abuse (as well as withdrawal symptoms).
Managing Aggressive Behavior
A person needs to have a lot of patience while dealing with aggressive people. Such people need your support, love, care, and affection.
- For an effective management, try and find out the triggers of aggression and then work towards improving the situation.
- Meditation can have a great soothing effect and can play an important role to calm down the person. Music may be equally helpful.
- Sound sleep and proper rest can work miracles in reducing the associated symptoms and complications.
- Maintain a positive environment around the affected person. Keep the person happy, cheerful and stress-free.
- Don't let the person live in isolation. Try and make them interact with people. Don't give them the impression that they are not normal. Don't over sympathize with them. They need your support more than the sympathy.
- Don't shy away from medical help. Love and care with proper medications can work wonders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
My body fat is 39. My gym instructor said it too much fat. So what should i do to reduce it.. Please advice.
Sir, I am a 23 years boy My problem is continuous stomachache. I have already took advice from more than five doctors. They ask me to have food at correct time and drink more water. But after I did all these the pain still continue. I hope you can help me. Thanking you.
I am having hairfall for the last two years, I have undergone many treatments like minoxidil 2%, 5% but no improvement, I know hairloss is common these days, but my major problem is not my hair loss I found that my hair fall is spreading from me to others, I know hairfall doesn't spread from person to person and also I consulted my dermatologist he advised me hairfall doesn't spread but in my case its spreading, the persons who having close relation with me also suffering hairfall it will not sounds good but it's the true what should I do to stop this, I am having guilty feeling, please help me in this regard.
I am 23 years old male. My problem is my penis is less than 1inch in flaccid state and 4inches in erect stage. How can I increase my penis length?
My Headache Is To Much From Neck To Back Right and Left Side of the Head And Also Whole Head. When I Take Medicine It Is Good. When I Wake up In The Morning I Don't Fell Any Type of Headache and After Few Hours it is To Much Paining. What I Do I Can't Understand Please Suggest Me Best And Best. And Also I Fell Tension Paining. Low Blood pressure also The Reason Of huge Headache please doctor please Suggest me best Idea So I Can easily Remove.
I have a urine infraction and if I fast it becomes high please let me know how can I continue my fasting as ramzan is coming.
Lybrate | Dr.Taruna Prajapati speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY