Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukun ShundeYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old woman and I am experiencing skin problem known as dark spots on my face. Is there any medicine or prevention for this?
My aunt anjali is facing with problem of black dark spots on her face. She is taking healthy food and excersing daily and food with all nutritional requirements. Please see to it!
Living with a renal transplant constantly exposes you to the risk of organ rejection. Although it might sound scary, it usually happens because the medication needs to be tuned according to the requirements of your body. A change in medication usually solves the problem of a possible rejection, and a rejection becomes less likely if it doesn't happen within a year of the transplant. Some obvious signs of rejection are a pain on the region of transplant, fever, change in weight or low urine discharge.
The causes behind a renal rejection vary on the basis of the type of rejection that takes place. Here are three different types of renal rejection and their causes:
- Hyperacute Rejection - Hyperacute rejection occurs within 24 hours of the transplant. It can have an immediate effect and occurs as the existing antibodies act against the grafted material, causing irreversible destruction. The immune system may recognize it as a foreign body and destroy it. Hyperacute rejection is common for patients who have received multiple blood transfusions or have suffered from transplant rejection earlier. The tissue must be removed immediately before it becomes fatal for the recipient. This type of rejection can generally be avoided if the doctors type or match both the receiver and the organ donor. The organ is less likely to be rejected if there are similar antigens between donor and receiver.
- Acute Rejection - Acute rejection generally occurs after the first week of transplantation. Acute rejection is common in most recipients. Since a perfect match of antigens is rare to find, except in the case of identical twins, some amount acute rejection occurs in the case of all recipients. It can cause complications like bleeding and inflammation. The risk of acute rejection is highest in the first three months of the transplant.
- Chronic Rejection - Chronic rejection occurs months later after the transplantation. This happens over time when the immune system of the body reacts against the transplanted tissue and slowly damages the organ. In such a case, the kidneys can suffer from scarring or fibrosis and damaged blood vessels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.
Dear Doctor, I have heat boils in my back and under arms, due to this skin has completely becoming dark and spreading slowly around body. It itches and pricks when I feel the temperature is great and sunny. Could you please help me.
Sir, I a 18 years boy. I am so worry about my face. There are the pimples spot on my face. And I'm looking black in completion. How to be fair? Please sir, give me some suggestions and some names of the medicines and ointments and their uses. Please.
Found a bean shaped mass on the right side of the soft palate between two mucosal skins/linings. That mass is visible when I open my mouth wide open and use a flashlight. Also I feel something is always stuck in my throat. I do not know if that mass is a tonsil or anything else. google up the symptoms and as obvious it showed mouth cancer. Been greatly worried about this. There is no pain or anything. Just got out of a really long cough and cold phase which lasted a little over two weeks. With the above mentioned description please give me an idea of what could it be. Is it really cancer?
I have white patches on skin is it due to virus or something else. Sometimes its itching. Please tell me.
My son 2 years has. Full dry skin like sand paper pls suggest me any cream and his neck is turning to black colour.
I am 25 years old female and have deep tanning problems on my hand. What should I use to remove it. Tried haldi, tomato. But it didn't work.
I am suffering from prostrates since 4 years nd I take medical supervision bt all medicines I tke gve me some relief nt full. Bt nw wn I go bathroom fr doing urine it take more thn30 mnts to come out nd I thnk some urine is inside on my bladder. Have some gud medicine which relax me from this problem.
My sister skin colour is dushky. Is there any medicine for reducing the melanin in our body for increasing fairness. Kindly suggest any medicine. My sister age is 24.
I have black spot on my thigh from my childhood and I don't like that. I should get rid of that spot as soon as possible. Please give me any suggestions how to get rid of it. Thanking you.
Hii doctor my problem. My nose clearly black. I'm used soo many creams but no result plss give mee any solution.
I am 24 years old. I have very dull uneven dark skin, I have too many little pimples on my face, open pores, fine lines, and very very dark circles under my eye and over eye lid. Applying aloe vera gel regularly but no effect. Please suggest some good remedies.
Hi this is Teja I will play Cricket while I am playing I used to sunscreen to protect my face from sun but after for 2-3 days I started getting pimples on my face ,and mine is oily face which sunscreen lotion I must use.
I m 18 years old female I have dark circles in my eyes. please help me. How to come over them. please help me I want to get rid of dark circles please suggest me with what to eat what to do nd what not to do? That will be your most kindness.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure where your kidneys are cleansed and rebuild using the kidneys of a deceased person, in order to flush out the excessive waste fluids from the kidneys. It is of paramount importance and your dietary patterns and lifestyle should be altered after you go through a kidney transplant. Your dietician will help you out by preparing your diet chart to clearly list out the foods that you should consume and those which you should avoid after the surgery. The diet chart that would be prepared for you would be highly subjective and it would totally depend on your lifestyle, medical history, family health records, genetically transmitted conditions and such others. Apart from improving the condition of your kidney and assisting your transplant, the diet chart will also help you to lose weight, boost your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Some of the most common recommendations that your dietician may give you are as follows:
- Eating at least 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day as both are an important part of a healthy diet for a person who has just undergone a kidney transplant. The vegetables should mostly be eaten after cooking/boiling as per the suggestions of your dietician.
- Having enough of fiber rich foods in your daily diet is essential as it speeds up the process of digestion and prevents constipation by promoting frequent and easy bowel movements.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you should be going for lean meat alternatives which are low on fat and high on nutritional value. Examples of such meat are fishes and poultry. Additionally, you should also avoid all kinds of red meat as it is high on fat.
- Consume low-fat milk and dairy products as they help to prevent the fat accumulation inside the body and also maintain an acceptable level of calcium and phosphorus inside your body.
- Maintain a low level of iodized salt in your meals, as it helps to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Over the counter health supplements like vitamins and proteins can also be taken, if recommended by your dietician.