Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukta S ChowdharyYour feedback matters!
How to change grey hair into black. My age is just 19 and half of my hair are grey. What should I do?
Hii, I have skin problem which is pigmentation and I used betnovate ointment and the pigmentation used to go for few days again used to appear but when I stop using betnovate it causes tiny pimples which is very irritating and itchy and burning but if I start using betnovate again tiny pimples vanish. But I want to stop using betnovate and also get rid of this skin problem kindly help me with this. Regards
I have gained weight when I was of 16 but my problem is not that my problem is I gained weight on my chest and on my stomach will you give me any suggestions to get rid of that mainly my chest area it looks so ugly.
How to gain mass, I have skinny body. And I am pure veg., many people suggested eat egg but I can't. Please tell how to improve.
I have lenses for nearly 6 to 7 years and I want to live my life with out spectacles. What should I do?
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido
Hello sir, I am 21 year old, my penis foreskin not covering penis head its in normal form . My penis not strong and straight enough also am doing masturbation every day. Please help me.
Occasionally I face severe pain in my neck and shoulder which lasts for a about a week while doing some workout. No swelling is visible tough. I believe there might be some nervous issue.
Male, 70 years active professional - practising as a Cost Accountant- travelling between Kolkata Delhi and Kanpur Current Problem. Have been having common cold for last 5 days that is not subsiding despite taking bandryl and applying VIX vaporub in the night. Started with a running nose - that stopped but now there is congestion in the respiratory region and there are two to three sleep disruptions in the night. mucus is difficult to come out. I am on medication for BPH -Duprost and also for Neuro problem that arose two years ago and was finally diagnosed as having its connection with a chronic refract observed in right thalamus of brain - for that I have been on macabolmian (Vitamin b12) for almost 18 months.
I am suffering from stomach hernia since three years, now Dr. told me it is very small size you should weight loss and I tried for that but it not happened what should I do?
I used endura mass for weight gain but when I take this product I have a problem of diarrhea. Please tell me what is the reason of this problem.
I am 27 years old suffering from inner fear. I stay silent in many place were I am not able to talk to any one. I don't feel so much comfortable some times when even I stay with my friends. I feel one kind of shyness even to talk to my friends a sudden anxiety develops within me and stop me from doing things. I am not able to focus or concentrate on any thing keep forgetting many things. I feel I am out of my life. Is this a form depression I am going through please suggest me to over come this and have healthy life.
I have hairfall problem and greying of hair.My age is 33 yrs n almost all my hair has turn grey. Please suggest.
I am suffering pain in knees, pain in waist, I can't stand much time, I can't do heavy work by hand. I feel pain in several joints. I am taking eltroxin 50 mg for high thyroid (now it is 5.2). I am a female, my height 5 ft, weight 52 kg. Please suggest how can I get cure?
In morning I ask a question for my face that my skin is oily and it is getting black day by day so if anyone can help me to find suitable cream and medicine so that I can get a fair skin.
I am 62 years old a diabetic and hyper tense male. What are fruits I can safely have on daily basis?
I am 23, and I can't sleep during night time. Can you tell some sleeping pills which doesn't effect my health. And the dosage of it per day.
Hello sir or madam! i'm a 19 years male and I got a problem that few months back I got blood when I poop and that was painful when I poop but later I came to know that its the symptoms of piles but at present I got no pain.
in todays world it is almost imposssible to always avoid the allergen, so the better option is to strengthen the body to fight against these.
Ayurveda advocates certain daily regimens which can help in this.
1.Proper oral hygiene has to be maintained. Practice tooth brushing at morning and before bedtime. Ensure proper mouth wash after every meal.
2. Pratimarsh nasya - This is the practise of instilling oil in the nose. This can be practised easily by an individual. Instill 4-5 drops of sesame oil daily in each nostril and inhale deeply. This has to be practiced early in the morning.
3.Make a habit of applying Rasnadi powder (An ayurvedic medicated poweder) over the vertex immediately after bath and also at bedtime. Avoid sleeping directly under the fan or other cooling sources.
4. Intake of buttermilk processed with turmeric poder, curry leaves, ginger is also useful.
5. Add ginger, garlic esentially in all meals.
6. Yogic practices like breathing exercises can support the lung capacity and cleansing practices like neti can help in developing desensitization to allergens.
7. Drinking water should be boiled with cumin seeds and always consumed as lukewarm.
8. Oil massage before bath can help a lot. Sesame oil can be used for this, for those having frequent episodes of chest congestion muatard oil will give better results. Take bath in warm water only.