Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukta S ChowdharyYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 29 years old female I have delivered a baby on 3/3/15 but the problem ye hai ki much tab se aj take period nahi hua hai please suggest ki period kaise hoga.
My father is having positional vertigo and is also having TSH beyond the normal range. Please suggest good medicines for both these ailments.
My grandfather has the problem of asthma, after walking few step he faces problem in breathing. He feels asthma. What should he be suggested? Please mention every possible cure.
I'm 24 year old boy. I'm just 60 kg. So I have to increase my weight within a month. So please advice us in this to increase my weight.
Just a news of expecting a baby brings cheer and excitement in a couple’s life. However, being prepared for it helps you become healthy and bring in a healthy baby too.
Here are few things that one must take care of before and while conceiving.
1. Use Ovulation calculator to decide the best time for pregnancy.
2. Stop taking contraceptives.
3. Preconception health care is necessary to avoid miscarriage, stillbirth or premature birth
4. Keep yourself mentally ready and healthy for delivery.
5. Be aware of your body i.e. how healthy and fit you are.
6. Have medical checkups before getting pregnant.
7. If your weight is on the higher side, lose weight before getting pregnant as being overweight brings complications.
8. Fathers should also avoid smoking and drinking for better sperm quality.
9. Intake of regular folic acid.
10. Regular Exercise.
11. Stay away from Infections.
12. Consult dentist as hormonal shifts can cause gum diseases which are harmful for baby.
13. Eat lot of fish for child’s development but avoid fish that has mercury.
14. Completely avoid smoking, drinking and caffeine yourself.
15. Avoid passive smoking too.
16. Avoid soda and fruit juice as they may raise sugar levels.
17. Sleep as much as you can.
18. Take adequate amount of iodine in your diet.
19. Take up-to-date vaccinations.
20. Ensure balanced diet in consultation with dietician.
21. Keep yourself away from stress.
22. Take lot of carbohydrates, milk and milk products, fats and proteins and fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid taking uncooked or undercooked food.
23. Have a healthy working environment and avoid getting exposed to chemicals like lead and mercury and radioactive substances like X-Rays.
24. Do not take any medicine for headache, pain etc. without consulting your doctor.
25. Keep a check on your blood pressure.
Hi, Doctor, I want flat my tummy so which type of treatment should I go for best result to reduce my weight 6 to 8 kg and 3 to 4 inch my tummy currently my tummy is around 42 inch circumference. My height is 173 cm and weight is 77.7 kg age is around 30 yrs.
I want to lose my weight I have tried a lot but nothing happen and also can any one suggest me what to do.
Remedies for asthma
Asthma is a condition in which the air passages in the lungs suddenly contract
This reduces amount of air that can pass, making breathing difficult
Allergic asthma is a result of body's reaction to allergens like
Causes of nonallergic asthma
- Excessive consumption of processed food
- High salt intake
- Low intake of omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants
- Genetic factors
- Pressure in the chest
Natural home remedy using honey
Fill a saucer with honey
Hold it beneath the nose and inhale
This helps to ease the breathing
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds, ginger and honey
Take 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds
Mix in 1 l of water
Let it simmer for 30 min
Strain the liquid
Crush ginger to make 2 tsp of ginger paste
Press the paste on a sieve and extract juice
Add ginger juice to the strained liquid
Add 1 tsp of honey
Drink 1 glass of the mixture every morning
Natural home remedy using Indian gooseberry powder and honey
Take 2 tsp of Indian gooseberry powder
You may de-seed and crush 1 Indian gooseberry and use it in place of the powder
Mix 1 tsp of honey
Have this once every morning
- Breathe in clean air
- Wear a cloth mask
- Stay away from identified allergens
- Avoid pets which have feathers or fur
These remedies are based on the principles of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of healing, and are completely natural, non-invasive, and can be prepared at home. Consult your doctor if the symptoms persist.
Sir I'm sudheer of 19 years old my problem is hair loss and my hair line in front side is going inside I've consulted respective physician and they lold me that there is no problem with you r hairs and you r hairline is normal no need of treatment but I can see the hair loss will you tell me solution for that.
I am getting sleep very late my latent period is about 2 hours please advice me what to do?/n I am getting recurrent cold and d cough which medicine good for that?
I'm very thin n lazy type. What should I do to be active. Pls suggest some healthy foods. than in advance.
Mere ek tooth me bahut pain ho raha hai. 3 saal pehele maine us tooth ka root canal karvaya tha aur cap fix kiya tha. Abhi 8 days before suddenly usme pain hone laga. To maine Pune me dentist ko dikhaya. Unhone X-ray nikala lekin kuch nahi nikala aur bataya ki pocket ki vajah se pain ho raha hai aur tablet likh di for 3 days. After completing course again I feel pain in that tooth. What should I do? Please suggest.
I am 25 years old my hair is getting thin day by day my friends advised me to take biotin as supplement. Can you advise me is really make my hair thicker if so how much quantity per day and best brand in biotin.
My child of 6 years is not putting on weight for the last 3 years or so. His appetite is ok but suffers from allergy and respiratory problems from time to time . He is active however but will like him to add some kilos .
My frinend is 32 yrs old female. Weight around 90kg. She is suddenly suffering from a pain from her knee to lower portion. What should we do now?Is it from her over weight?
How to maintain the blood pressure in age of 45. I am also a sugar patient. Day by day problem is increased. So please give the right suggestion for that Thanks.
Hi doctor, I am a 33 years married man having problem that after pee few drops come after few minutes when I come out of toilet n do my normal movement or work. Please help. Thanks.
One of the most debilitating conditions that anyone can experience is migraine. They can severely limit you by affecting your personal and professional life as you are in constant pain. Migraine can manifest in a type of headache with intense pain, an acute sensitivity to light, vomiting and nausea. Often described as a severe throbbing pain in the head, it may stop you from completing regular daily tasks and may delay or postpone your work.
How can migraines be treated?
The exact cause for these debilitating migraine pain hasn't been pointed out yet, but certain triggers such as stress, hormonal changes in the menstrual cycle, sun exposure, bright or flashing lights, among many others have been identified. The first line of defense for you would be to understand and identify what your triggers are. Once that is done, you can try and avoid them. If these still trigger a migraine or are about to trigger one, you can immediately take medications or steps to control it or at least lessen the pain to go through your day. Some of the options you can employ to this effect are mentioned below.
- Medications to prevent a migraine attack: The medications mentioned here are specialized treatments and can only be taken after a consultation with a doctor. If you are deemed as a candidate for preventative medication for migraines, then either one or a combination of drugs from the following may be prescribed to you.
- Valproate and Topiramate are anti-seizure medications which can be used to prevent migraines.
- Propranolol, a type of beta blocker and used for cardio vascular problems, has proven to be very effective in preventing migraines.
- Onabotulinumtoxin A or a type of Botox, has shown a lot of promise in preventing migraines and is being slowly rolled out as a proper drug as a treatment option.
- Certain antidepressants have also shown to be quite effective in reducing the symptoms of migraines as well.
- Medications to relieve pain: Some of the go to medications that help relieve your pain from migraine are mentioned below. Although some of them are OTC (over the counter) drugs, it is best advised that you consult with your doctor for medications which suit you better. The side effects of these medications can be bad and thus, it is not advised to continue them in the long run and to find other means to control pain from migraines. Some of the medications to relieve pain temporarily are:
- Triptan is a drug used to treat severe migraines
- Caffeine along with Ergotamine can also help dull the pain and deal with it.
- Ibuprofen and aspirin and Acetaminophen are common pain killers that you can use
- Codeine, which contains opioids are also used to treat this problem.
- Metoclopramide and chlorpromazine are two examples of anti-nausea medications as vomiting along with nausea may frequently accompany your migraine.
Always remember that these medications can have strong side effects if not taken properly, therefore do not just pop a pill, consult your physician first and know which one should you take and how frequently.