Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukta S ChowdharyYour feedback matters!
I have hyperuricemia last 5 years ago and now I feel like i'm suffering again what should I do to control the uric acid level in my body.
I wear spectacles of power 1.75 for the right eye and 2 for the left eye. Even if I wash my face regularly, still there is dirt around my eye. Why?
Hi sir. I belong to amritsar. M 24 years old. Mu height is 150 cm. I am very desperate about my height. Sir is there any chances of my height increase at this age?
Hello Dr. Mai ek housewife hu, 24 year, mera 3 years ka beta hai, Dr. Meri delivery k baad se health down hota ja rha h, allopathy medicine se koi fark nai pad rha h. Mera weight abhi 38.8 kg ho gaya hai. Mujhe pehle se hi ovary cyst ka problem h or heart pe MVP ka (tachycardia. So mujhe kya krna chahiye. please help.
Dear sir I a m 32 year old women my body so weck please provide medicine ya health tonic my weight only 42 kg my hight is 4.5.
I am 28 year oldboy, I have stomach problem many time in month, and weight and body not growth, my hands always vibrating so please help me. My hight 5.7 and weight 53 kg.
I am male 27 years old unmarried, My left side testicle hanging very low and after masturbation its getting pain, And my sperm count also very lo these days it's only 4 or5 drops how to increase sperm and how to get tight testicles.
Enamel loss is nothing but tooth enamel erosion and this is quite a pathetic kind of oral condition. If the eroded enamel does not get restored, then your oral condition will get deteriorated to a great extent.
Teeth enamel plays the most important role in protecting teeth and if this layer gets eroded, then your teeth will get heavily damaged. Your teeth will not only get eroded, but the real dental color will also get changed.
Why enamel erosion occurs?
- Drinking excessive hot or cold: Your enamel is very much sensitive to hot or cold food items and as a result of which email loss is invited.
- Having fruit drinks: Citric acid in the fruit drinks is the element that can cause enamel erosion.
- Sugary diet: Excessive sugary diet is the very prominent cause of this kind of dental condition and thus you should take more and more of non-sugary foods.
- Environmental factors: There are many environmental factors that are responsible for enamel loss, and they are corrosion, stress, tear, wear, friction and others.
- Medications: Few medications are there that can cause enamel erosion and these medicines are antihistamines, aspirin and many more.
- Gastrointestinal troubles: These kinds of troubles are prone to the frequent erosion of tooth enamel and thus these problems need to be resolved as soon as possible.
What are the leading treatments for restoring enamel loss?
- Using fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash: There are many talented dentists who are strongly recommending the usage of both fluoride mouthwash and toothpaste so that tooth decay can be easily prevented. These products are now commercially available over-the-counter.
- Routine dental check-up: Daily dental check-up is needed so that oral condition can be checked so that the causes and signs of enamel loss can be detected, and then only perfect treatments can be easily applied.
- Taking vitamin-D supplements: there are many drugs and supplements that are enriched with vitamin-D, and they can be taken on a regular basis so that decayed enamel can be easily restored in a safe manner. Coconut oil can be taken in addition to these supplements for getting greater oral benefits.
- Cosmetic restoration options: There are many enamel-restoration options that can be cosmetically performed. Some of the popular options are crowning, filling, and others. On the other hand, leading a healthy lifestyle is also very important in this regard.