Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh Patole
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh PatoleYour feedback matters!
I am 33 year of age. Male. I have OSMF - stage I. I am just stopped Supari, Smoking and drinking from last 2 month. My mouth opening also is fine. I am taking SM Fibro daily and taking turmeric with tulsi every day. Eating green vegetables every day. Doing brush twice daily. If I will continue this lifestyle permanently then what is the chance of getting oral cancer? Very much worried. Please help. After how many year I will free from worry about it? I know there is a 7 % chance within 10 year in india. But I want to know this chance for which people, who are already quiting those habit or further continuing after diagnose with osmf? If I am already quit those habit then this chance is for me also or not? Please tell me if another step need to be follow.
Any one in the world does'nt want a white teeth?
These are the two wishes makes the tooth paste business as number one in the world.
Every one should know why there are so many shades of teeth.
Does a yellow teeth means ugly teeth.
The colour of your teeth is an optical phenomenon. It depends on the thickness of the enamel. The inner layer of the tooth is called dentin, which is yellow in colour. If the overlying enamel is thin the colour of dentin is visible through the enamel giving the tooth yellow colour. If the enamel is thick the underlying dentin is not visible so tooth appears white. The whiteness of tooth depends on the thickness of enamel. Genetic also plays a role. Usually a fair complexioned person will have yellow shade and a dark complexioned person will have white shade.
So the colour of your teeth is not going to be changed permanently by your tooth paste.
Yellow or white teeth keep it clean.
Is dentistry expensive?
One word answer to this will be a No!
Dentistry is not expensive, delay is.
Usually we dentist recommend to come for check up every 6 months, but we all are lazy especially for our own health. Going for a picnic or going to mall is all right but going for health check up is a big no.
As a result the small cavities which were possible to treat in 1 sitting, half an hour & less expense turns into a deeper cavity, reaching pulp & causing painc & that is when we run to our dentist. We do get calls at midnight or early morning when we are not out of bed! pain is there since 2-3 days but now it has become severe! most of the time tooth requires root canal treatment or extraction.Patients do complain very time I come to you, you suggest root canal to which my reply is only time you come to me when you have pain.
Now the same tooth which was possible to treat in 1 sitting becomes 6-8 sittings, half an hour becomes 5 hours & expense becomes 8-15 times.
I have some issue on my teeth and some times is very painful for me and 2 years ago I have don ROOT CANAL TREATMENT but its not useful.
My lot of teeth very sensitive is there any paste or coating which can cover my teeth to protect me from hot and cold sensation.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom-based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla can help you get rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are the bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps, and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with the cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!