Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MukeshYour feedback matters!
From last 15 days I feeling a pain in my back bt only at morning time when I wake up. But after some time this is gone but again next morning same pain this pain is increasing day by day.
Sir My father has lots of pain in left leg. Bahot doctor ko dikhaya koi kaam nehi hua kuch doctor bola operation karane k liye but papa operation nehi karane chahta hai. Finally ak doctor ko dikhaya he said he will give an injection which reduces all the pain for 4 years. I met the doctor he said name of the drug which he inject is "HYALURONATE SODIUM" Actually I am fearing about its side effects. Is there any dangerous side effects is there. Please help me out from the confusion? Anyway Thanks Madam/Sir.
I have been facing multiple challenges. I am 55 years old now. I used to work at a leadership role at Board level. Due to bad politics in workplace, my contract/tenure was not renewed. This is despite the Board of Directors recommendations about my outstanding performance for 5 years. First setback on the professional front. Then I had Intestinal Bowel Syndrome (IBS) for more than one month. I was under tremendous stress. Completed my PhD in the meanwhile. Two months of academic research took away lots of mental energy. Developed serious back pain on the lower spine followed by cervical spondylitis. The high stress has disturbed my Lipid profile. I am a chronic Hypertensive. Sleep disorders , stiffness in legs , numbness in left leg followed by head reeling are some the health challenges I have been facing during last five months. Please guide me for way forward. Thanks.
I am suffering from vigorous hair fall. Fever more than 100F. Joint pain muscle pain. And dark brown and reddish rashes on face and neck. Sensitivity towards sun. And headache. What disease am I suffering from.
I had taken I pill abt 2 months back. My period came after about 21 days and it was very very light. Was different from normal period. Then after about 28 days I had normal period. My period usually Comes early. But this time it came on time. Now in this month it has been almost 30 days. But no sign of period yet. I have not indulged in any sexual activity also. White discharge has lessened and now stopped but no period.
I am 31 yrs old female and Got married 1. 5 yrs back. I am getting throat infection, body ache and fever afterwards on every alternate month which last for 4-5 days. I am also getting some red spots on my arms and hands. I want to know if this is normal to get fever like this or I need some medical attention.
My father feels pain in his heel area. He often says that it hurts like a prickling thorn. His lower legs are little swollen and when long press with thumb in ankle region leads to a depth like impression for 1-3 secs. And then it again becomes normal. When he sits for longer period of time. He does not get any power to stand until he take support from anything. He often says that his uric acid has risen which is causing this problem. Therefore I need to know for what reason this is happening. And what is the remedy for this?
I have a back pain problem and I also have acidity problem back problem is from 4 days as I was traveling in train and my acidity problem is from 2 years.
I am a gymnastics trainer since last 2 years, but from last 2 months I am facing joint pain, what should I do to get rid off it.
Hello doctor I have pain regularly in my shoulder and my foot what can I do for this please say. And please say about medicine.
I am 26 year old, male, my leg & hip joint sounds, when I stretch, but there is no pain, what would be the solution,
Sir I have back pain for the last six months. Till now I didn't consult any doctor. What are the remedial measures that can be taken.
I am 30 years old, suffering form ankylosing spondylitis since 10 years what is the best treatment for it? my hlab27 is positive.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
Homeopathic medicines that are generally or most commonly indicated to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to the formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then Bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the p, in increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.