Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have dark sports near my eyes. I can do everything to erase them but they can not erase please send me a suitable succession. How I can control them?
I want to ask how to overcome from puffiness of eyes or swelling under eyes. My mother is suffering from this problem.
Here are some facts you should know about icl:
1. Spherical icl lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric icl lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for lasik is the icl or the implantable contact.
2. It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
3. It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, icl may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
4. The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a uv blocker that forestalls unsafe uva and uvb rays from entering the eye.
5. Icl surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of icl-
1. The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
2. The icl gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
3. Icl corrects a very large range of visual defects. Icl is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.
I have eye itching for last few 7 weeks. I tried few drops. That won't worked too much. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering from uveitis. Currently taking Pred Forte and Cyclopent? Doctors said that this is the only solution available for the current condition. Please advise.
I'm 17years old. I can't sleep at nights properly and I'll get some visions sometimes I don't know what to do and when I wake up in the morning my teeth will be chewing. Can you help me?
My eye sight is very weak. I'm always feel weakness in my body, so what can be possible solution of its. Please tell me.
I have a Squint Eye problem from my birth. Can it be treated? What is the possibility of facing the issue again after treatment? Please suggest.
I am 20 years old. I am suffering with eye problem from last one month. I am using so many tablets and eye drops but the eye irritation was increased a lot. Can you please give me a best suggestion for my problem?
The ability to see is one of our greatest powers and it needs to be valued and looked after. Sometimes this involves wearing glasses to improve our vision. Spectacles not only help us see better but also prevent straining and further deterioration of the eye muscles. Here are a few signs to watch out for that will indicate your need for spectacles. Keep in mind however that a comprehensive eye exam is the only way to determine the power required for your spectacles.
- Blurred vision
Blurred vision or the inability to focus on something in the distance is one of the first signs or eye deterioration. When it comes to children, watch out for complaints of inability to read the writing on class blackboards.
- Frequent headaches
Unexplained headaches that come and go could be a sign that you need glasses. These headaches can usually be felt at the end of a long day or after watching television.
- Constant squinting
Squinting is a natural way to improve vision. This is because the act of squinting reduces extra light and light scattering thus allowing us to see something clearer. Thus, if you notice yourself squinting more than usual it is time to schedule an eye exam.
- Difficulty working on a computer
Struggling to read figures and words on a computer screen is usually a sign of poor vision. Try adjusting your screen angle and the distance of the screen from your eyes to see if your vision improves or worsens.
- Difficulty adjusting to lights
Sudden increased sensitivity to lights can be a sign of many eye disorders with vision problems being the most common.
- Eye strain
Occasional pain in the eyes after a long day or as a result of an allergic reaction is nothing to worry about. However, if this pain persists for a few days, it could be an indication that you need spectacles.
Deterioration of vision is usually a very gradual process and so you may not realize when it begins. However, the earlier you start wearing corrective glasses to improve your vision the easier it will be to control the deterioration of the eye muscles and you may even be able to rectify your condition completely. So, do not ignore any of these warning signs. Even if you do not have any of these symptoms, it is a good idea to get a thorough eye examination at least once a year.