Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh J ShahYour feedback matters!
If some one has the 25 mm stone in his kidney and he is not the patient of diabetic and high blood pressure then can his kidney becomes the chronic infected within 36 hours of stone removed and what can be the reason that kidney (of which stone is removed) removal is necessary just after 36 hours of kidney stone removal.
I am 24 years old male. I have problem mujhe din mein 4 times toilet jaana padta haii aur mujhe bhookh bhii bahut lagtiii haiii aur mujhe urine bhii bahut baar aata raat ko urine 5-6 times and kaafi khaana khaane ke baad bhii waitt nahii badhtaa. I test blood sugar but my report is normal. Now what should I have to do?
I am suffering from enlarged prostate. Size is 140 cc. I was taking sabal sarulata for the last one and a half year with no/litter improvement. Now i am taking Rekeweg's R-25 for the last two months with some improvement. Kindly suggest some effective homeopathy medicine. I do not want to go for surgery. Thanks and regards.
I have severe pain in my lower abdomen. I think I have urine track infection. What are d food and medicined need to be taken.
My father is suffering from prostate problem, his prostate size is 48 cc, is it curable with medicine? Some body advised to do turp/hole surgery. To do this surgery urine culture should be sterile? Pls suggest me.
I have urine problem from last 5 years. I go for toilet many many times a day. What should I do to control it. Will this problem is harmful for health or any side effect?
I am suffering from acute knee pain right knee to be exact so what home medications can I take I have heard that medicines have bad effect on my kidneys.Please tell.
I am 24 year old male. I feel little bit burning near right side stomach. I also met with kidney specialist and also gone through kidney test but everything is fine. I feel little bit burning everyday after 6 or 7 pm when I come back from office. One doctor suggested me to take nurokind plus 500 for 3 months but after that I am feeling same. Sometimes like Saturday, Sunday I do not feel this. Can you suggest me something to get rid from this problem. Thanks.
I lived in hostel for 5 years and in those days I had a very bad food habit like junk food sometimes and skipping breakfast. Now I have frequent urination problem since 1 month where I have the feeling like urinating all the time. At first urination was very frequent (15-30 mins) but very less in quantity. Because of that I did my blood taste twice as I was scared of it as diabetes and results came normal. But since 3-4 days the break is every (1--1.30 hr) but quantity is more than before. And I wake up more hungrier than before in the morning. I'm not thirsty all the time though. At night I didn't go to bathroom in the beginning. Now I'm going twice once at 4 am and another at 6 am. Another thing I've noticed is that when I lie down or sit the urge to urinate is more but when I stand or walk the urge decreases. So I'm again tensed about the symptoms. Can the previous blood tests be faulty? Or can I develop diabetes in the gap? What should I do as I'm unable to concentrate on anything and it's very frustrating? I also have a habit of checking about symptoms whenever I feel sick. Am I being paranoid? Can my mind play tricks like this after reading about the symptoms? Please help.
Hello, I am a female and I am 28 years old. Since last four years, I am experiencing frequent urination and a burning sensation with urine. Even I have the urge to urinate after few time when I come out of the washroom, though very few drops of urine come out when I go but the burning sensation occurs. Nowadays I am also feeling thirsty every time though I drink enough water and as soon as I drink something, I feel the frequent urge to urinate. I have also done checkup for diabetes but the result was nil. May I know what is the problem I am suffering from and what kind of treatment do I require for permanent cure?
I have got right hemicolectomy (open) surgery in october. I was diagnosed with chronic disease. Can I start push ups workout?
Kidneys are a pair of organs that are located on either side of the spine, each about a size of a fist. The kidneys help in purifying blood by removing toxins, waste materials and excess fluids from the human body. Disorders and dysfunctions of the kidney can lead to severe and often fatal consequences. When the kidneys stop functioning as they are supposed to, dialysis is performed to resume normal functioning in the body.
Dialysis is a type of treatment, which filters and purifies the blood with the aid of a machine. It is an artificial way of purifying blood. There are two types of dialysis, namely hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. Hemodialysis, the most common form of dialysis, which involves using a manmade kidney called a hemodialyzer, which removes toxins and waste materials from blood.
Peritoneal Dialysis, on the other hand, is a type of treatment which involves implanting a catheter in the stomach. During the procedure, a fluid called dialysate flows into the abdomen that absorbs all the waste material, which is consequently drained out of the body.
You may need a dialysis if:
- Your kidneys are dysfunctional
- When waste materials and toxins start to accumulate in the body
- In an event of an injury or accident to the kidney such as internal lacerations (wound caused by the tearing of a tissue)
- If the creatinine (a type of a chemical waste product) level falls to 10-12 cc/minute
- In an event where the kidneys aren't able to work properly leading to accumulation of toxins, irregular amounts of chemicals in the body and other dysfunctions
Weakening of the abdominal muscles and weight gain are some of the risks involved in dialysis. Dialysis is a temporary treatment and serves to function till the time the actual kidneys get repaired. In chronic cases of kidney disease, kidney transplant may perhaps be the last resort.
Related Tip: 4 Types of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms
I am having pain itching burning in my rectum bone and skin after massage therapist fingered his anus and massaged me a month ago. I have got pain in my right side of my nose, what can be done now. Does this cause STI or anything else.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.