Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh J Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh J ShahYour feedback matters!
My husband has small stone in left kidney. Doctor suggests the contiflo od 0.4 mg tablet daily once. I heard about this medicine has some side effects of health. Is this advisable or not. Please clarify the doubt. Thank You.
Some time when I am peeing my urine looks reddish in colour and I feel pain in my right testis. What is this?
I think I have prostatitis problem because every time when I urinate same color of urine sticky liquid came in very small amount I also have frequent urination problem. I want to know whether the liquid came is sperm or not because I became thin day by day. actually these all problems started four months ago.In my scrotal ultrasound borderline varicocele found is these all connected to same problem. Now I don't have interest in sex. I used to masturbate since 9 years but not excess some time excessive. Now I wake up in night two to three times in night to pass urine and my urine stream is very weak always lived in stress. While my urine test came normal. When I wake up in morning my penis also not found erected these all problems curable if yes then how much time taken Please help.
My mother suffering from second stage rectal cancer with rectal bleeding and also renal failure and diabetes doctor's advice operation but my family should not do. please suggest me what should I do. I am her daughter.
Hello sir my mom is suffering from kidney stone both side so please give a suggestion to remove this naturally.
I have one plus protein in my urine since December 2016, one simple cyst of 9 mm at mid pole of left kidney.
Dear Doctors a patient is experiencing yellowish urination but there is no symptoms of hepatitis and gone through endoscopy and ultrasound that shows no abnormalities. What could be the possible reason please share with me.
Pus is coming from anus both internal and external which doctor to refer ayurvedic or homeopathy which medicine.
Surgery was done 6 months ago for anal fissures and now I am in doctor's advice to keep my stool soft by taking high fiber diet, lots of water, green vegetables and fruits, avoiding oily and spicy food, avoiding fast and junk food but as my digestive power is very weak and I am underweight only 41 in age 23 height 161 cm still suddenly my stool becomes hard so my question is that time what I should do to avoid fissure? I should do to give strain to pass the stool .pls tell in details so that hard stool easily pass and I shall not get anal fissure.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.