Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms. Sneha Bhoj
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ms. Sneha BhojYour feedback matters!
Sir I am an engineering student and due to which I do not get enough time to workout and exercise and due to which I am gain weight plus fat is getting stuck at chest making my body irregular. Kindly suggest me effective ways to overcome this problem. Basically I wanna loose weight.
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!
Keto diet foods are very much in trend today. We at Live Life More Diet Clinic, have tried to suggest few Keto diets plans, especially keto diet for Indians, who are majorly vegetarians. These foods are the meal plans that set our body into the state of “ketosis”.
A diet with low carbohydrates, moderate proteins & high-fat content, has been proved to be very helpful in various conditions from epileptic treatment to anti-obesity or weight loss. It is believed that while on ketogenic or low-carb high-fat diet plan, our metabolism sets our body into the fat burning furnace, resulting in weight loss. More ketone bodies are produced which act as fuel for the brain and also improves the physical performance, thus, are used for athletes to provide them with more stamina for practice.
WHAT IS KETO DIET?
As it is also referred to be a low carb diet plan, thus, precisely, a diet routine using fats as a major source of energy for the body is called a ketogenic diet. There are a number of forms of KETO diets like Atkins, Paleo etc. But in strict sense to set the body in ketosis following must be the macro composition-
- Carbohydrates – 5 percent.
- Proteins – (20-25) percent.
- Fats – 70 percent.
Thus, for 1600 kcal KETO diet:
- Carbohydrates – 20 g/ day.
- Proteins – 80 g/ day.
- Fats – 130 g/ day.
How does KETO plan work as anti- obesity diet, which helps in weight loss?
KETO plan feeds lesser carbohydrates in a day.
- Using fat as a fuel, letting body enter the state of ketosis.
- Ketosis is breaking down of stored fat in the liver to produce energy. Thus, the stored fat will be used and you lose weight.
- As the fat will not be deposited in the body, you will become leaner and healthier.
- Finally, with a lesser fat deposit in the body, you will be saved from many other harmful conditions like heart diseases, diabetes, cholesterol levels etc.
KETOGENIC DIET AND WEIGHT LOSS
A number of times we scroll on the web in search of the food plan that can help us understand that what foods can be used in KETO plan. But mostly that we get into our vision are the products that we Indians are not using in our diets. So, here is a sample of some useful tips that can help you choose wisely from the variety of eatables to get benefitted by the Indianized KETO foods for vegetarians (as veg eaters consume more carbs then non- vegetarians).
GOOD DIET FOODS FOR KETO:
|Protein sources||Fat & oil sources||Low carbs
|Pumpkin, Chia Seeds||Coconut oil
|Tofu||Flax seed oil||Spinach||Hard full fat cheese||Avocado|
(whipped & sour)
|Pista, Cashew||Cocoa butter||Onion||Yogurt|
|Almond flour||Peanut oil||Tomato||Cream cheese|
|Soya flour||Ghee||Broccoli||Coconut butter|
Sample Keto Diet Meal Plan
- Paneer or Soya Patties -2.
- Tofu salad – Toss 3 cups of lettuce, crumbled tofu, tomato with 2 tbsp. Mayo.
- Yogurt with chia seeds.
- Strawberries smoothie with whipped cream.
- Baked broccoli & pepper with 2 tbsp. of olive oil with soya roti coated with ghee.