Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Sexual frustration is very common and almost everyone experience it at some point in their lives. Sexual frustration can occur because of a lack of having a sexual partner or having a partner with whom you cannot fully sexually express yourself. Sometimes, having a partner who doesn't understand your sexual needs can become very frustrating. It is necessary to understand the root cause of this problem and take help to feel better.
How can you deal with sexual frustration?
- Masturbation: It is safe, healthy and makes you aware of your pleasure points. Masturbation is considered a taboo and is frowned upon in many societies. You will have to work on this and try and try to overcome this. Sexual frustration can also build up due to the lack of achieving an orgasm. By masturbating daily, one can release endorphins in the body. Endorphins are a chemical which act as a natural stress buster and thus can ease the levels of anxiety and stress. Achieving an orgasm through masturbation can also release chemicals like oxytocin and dopamine which help you to relax your muscles.
- Accept yourself: Sexual frustration can also arise because of low self confidence of your body. Many men and women think that they might not get a sexual partner because they are unlovable, unworthy or unattractive. Learn to accept yourself so that you can reduce sexual frustration. Surround yourself with people who care for you and make you feel positive. Stop feeling guilty of your body image and learn to love yourself the way you are.
- Stop focusing on orgasms: Many times we concentrate way too much on achieving an orgasm and thus, we become depressed when we fail to achieve one. Try to focus on other things and try to enjoy the intercourse rather than being fixated on achieving an orgasm.
- Take professional help: Sometimes sexual frustration can occur from anxiety, stress and depression. A history of sexual abuse can also restrict you from enjoying it with your partner which results to sexual frustration. Booking an appointment with a sex therapist or a counselor can help you reduce depression and combat sexual frustration. Thus, don’t be afraid or feel inhibitions in seeking professional help.
- Experiment more: If you have been in a relationship with your partner for a long time, it is possible that sex becomes less exciting and intense which leads to sexual frustration. It is important to experiment with sex to spice up your sex life. Try engaging in role play, erotic story-telling and light forms of titillation such as BDSM (Bondage, Dominance and Submission and Masochism) or other role playing techniques.
Hi doctor, I want to sex with my wife to anal for long time without paining her. Is there's any risk while doing anal sex how to do it safely?
My cousin had a sex after that she is not having periods last month she has tested with prega new 3 times it is negative now sometimes she is having burning or itching in her lower area and her date is 21 she is confused in this month is she will have her periods or not please help her?
Hi. We had unprotected sex just after her periods. I. E on 8th Feb she got her periods. 11th Feb we had intercourse. Which is her 1st day after her periods which is safe right? However, she took contraceptive pill after four hours. Two questions: Is there any chance of pregnancy? Is there any side effect from pills? Grateful gratitude for your guidance.
I am 26 years old female and i am having bodyache from last 3months and I got my miscarriage last month. Please tell me what should I take to get rid of it and why is this happening to me?
Hold the plank position for as long as making sure you have flat back and are neither arching downwards nor upwards by doing all this exercise correctly can give you faster and more effective results
1. Pears - The fruit contains antioxidants like vitamin c along with copper. It is known to be a hypoallergenic food. They have a good amount of pectin which is a fiber that is soluble in water and the content in pears is even higher than it is in apples. Pears are said to help in losing weight, reducing hypertension, diabetes, heart diseases, etc.
2. Potatoes - They help steady the blood pressure and are full of vitamin b6, potassium and iron.
3. Ginger - It is known to relieve heartburn and kills colon & ovarian cancer cells. Ginger can be used in fresh, dried, powdered, juiced forms or in the oil. Commonly used to cure stomach problems, it also helps when you have a loss of appetite.
4. Onions - They have chromium which helps control blood sugar. Onions are also known to have an effect on sleep and mood. They have vitamin c which builds and maintains collagen that provides structure to hair and skin.
5. Apples - Quercetin in apples makes them anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory agents. You get whiter, healthier teeth by biting and chewing an apple. Drinking apple juice is believed to keep alzheimer's away, a study has shown.
6. Bananas - Tryptophan in bananas help regulate mood, stay relaxed and feel happy. Bananas are also good for hair, skin and stomach. Also, for digestion and libido.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Delivered a baby before two months ago. Had vaginal bleeding for twenty days. But now not having periods aftr two of delivery. How much it takes to have periods?
I am 19 yrs old I had sex with my boyfriend a month ago. I had i-pill after that and got periods in 2 days but now after those periods I am getting a brown colour discharge daily and my this periods hadn't come yet. What may be the problem with me?
Dr. I have uterine fibroid which I got in first pregnancy the size is 8 cms can it b treated with medicine n not by operation or can I plan a second pregnancy. please let me know.
My friend got married last week. She told me that they had hard time to do intercourse first time. She is too feared of doing it and neither her husband has prior experience of doing it. So should I suggest her to go and see some sexologist or see some information on web. Please suggest how can I help her.
Is there any way to reduce pre-mature aging? Please give me some effective suggestions. Hoping for your favorable response.
Hi Doctor, I had taken an Ipill on 3rd May (14th day of my menstrual cycle). I didn't have any bleeding till 17th May. My period was due on 19th May. I always had regular 28 days cycle. On 17th May, I started having brown scanty flow. On the same day, doctor had done advanced UPT at the hospital which was negative Then, for next 2 days I had red period like flow which was heavy. My usual periods lasts for 5 days. So, do I still need to take UPT? Or, I am not at risk now?
1) focus on eating whole grains & cereals, legumes, fresh fruits and vegetables. 2) go for foods providing plenty of protein, calcium & iron.
3) traditionally, breast feeding moms are given a lots of dry fruits, ghee & sugar. These high calory foods were meant to supplement the khichdi diet that moms traditionally follow after birth.
4) try dry fruits without ghee & sugar by putting them in your dalia. This way you will not be loaded with high calories.