Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ms DiwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old. My period is irregular from starting of 1st period. From past 2-3 years I am suffering from pcod problem. But now from 1 years pcod is clear that's why I am taking a decision of baby. Issliye please doctor Mujhe btayiye ki Mujhe jaldi conceive krne k liye Kuch medicine Leni padegi ki nhi? Kyu ki pcod to clear Hai but my period is little bit irregular. Suggested me any medicine for quick conceive.
Benefits of lemon peels
Lemon has multiple health benefits. It is used for hair, skin, and inner wellness. It helps us lose weight and builds the immunity of the body. But are you aware that lemon peels are equally beneficial? not only do they contain calcium, potassium and vitamins c, but they can also be made use of in numerous ways. Here are few:
1. For tan removal: this point is pretty widely known. Lemon peel is an excellent tan removal. It also brightens and smoothens our skin.
2. As vitamin c supplement: small pieces of lemon peel and can dried in the sun and then ground to make powder. This can be added in smoothies, etc and be a good source of your requirement of vitamin c. Being rich in vitamin c and citric acid, lemon peels help in gum problems like scurvy and bleeding gums.
4. To lower cholesterol: lemon peel has polyphenol flavonoids which helps lower cholesterol levels.
5. To feel good: it acts as strong anti-depressant.
6. To fight cancer: lemon peel has nutrients like limonene and salvestrol q40 which are both known to fight cancerous cells.
7. For bp control: the cholesterol level of a body can be decreased by consuming lemon peel. The potassium present in it also helps maintain the level of blood pressure.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
My wife through urine pregnancy Test found that she is pregnant. So whether I can continue physical relationship with her or not. Kindly advice. The doctor given her 2 Medicines namely a) becozinc (syrup) b) Rejunuron-OD for 1 Month.
I am 18 year old. I have irregular periods so I had unprotected sex tho he ejaculated outside and it's like 15 days from the time we had sex and I haven't got my periods though I'd taken I pill right after the sex .but I do feel improper digestion and mood swings. What shall I do. Am I pregnant?
I am 35 years old and I have no children and sperm count is 4000 cells and how can I get children and my is age is baring please give me a solution to me as soon as possible thanking you sir.
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1. Vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
5. Lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.
No one specialist doctor reply my question. My problems is that I am pregnant and 5th month is running but my vomiting are not stop and my weight decrease .please help me .and tell me the medicine name who is not harmful for my baby.
Whenever I finger my wife vagina she doesn't like it and says it's burning inside. So what should I do?
Doctor, I had sexual intercourse with my wife 5 months back and it was protected But this month she has missed her periods Does that mean she is pregnant lately?
I am 20 years old taking a tablet of ovabless daily. I had sex on 1st and 6th april and took I pill on both days. I got my periods on 13 april i.e. My regular date. I had sex on 26th april but condom slipped so I took another ipill and there wad bleeding on 3rd may till 6th may. Again had sex on 26 may but condom broke so took ipill and bleeding came on 4th june which lasted 3-4 days. I had sex after that but protected and last date was 29 june. I didn't had my periods till date. I used 8 urine pregnancy test till now each one showed negative. But I have experienced crams in stomach as if my periods are about to come but they doesn't and white fluid discharge from vagina. What should I do?
I have irregular periods. I used to usually get after 3 months sometimes. I had done FH, LH, thyroid test which resulted in high thyroid hormone = 14.49. I have been taking thyroxine sodium tablets 25mcg since 2 years, but my periods remained irregular. But months decreased by a months. So I have periods in every 2 months. Now I did ultrasound with these results Uterus = normal in size shape and echotexture. No focal lesions seen. ET = 6mm midline Right ovary = normal size (8.5cc) shape and echotexture Left ovary normal size (8.7cc) shape and echotexture No POD fluid found. I even had other tests like T3= 2.91nmol/L T4=112.7nmol/L Tsh=3.32 uIU/ml LH = 14.48mIU/ml FSH = 8.88miU/ml PRL = 10.87ng/ml HbA1C = 5.9% Mean blood glucose = 123mg/dl The gynecologist said I am at the borderline of PCOS. And gave medication of MET 500 SRMG Tab Medroxy progesterone 10mg M2 tone Tab I wanted to know do I need to worry about anything? I read few articles on PCOS and found something on cysts. Do I have it? Will I have fertility problems? Can this be treated and cured. Will I have to take medications for life? I am now 24years 5.2 height, 63.8kg weight. My hair is getting thinner and gained weight in 2 months ie. From 60 to 63.8.
I m pregnant. My l. M. P 20-8-2015. please tell me my pregnancy how many weeks. I m feeling pain in lower abdomen and heavy in vagina. I cant stand or do any work. please suggest me what can I do?
A healthy lifestyle is vital for experiencing sexual arousal, which requires your overall health and cardiovascular system to be in their best form. Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life, but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
- No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
- Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
- Quitting smoking: Smoking causes the development of a condition known as vasoconstriction (which is a contraction of the blood vessels that brings about a decrease in blood flow), not to mention damage to the veins and arteries. The small veins in the penis are typically more prone to this kind of damage. The only way you can prevent this kind of damage from happening is by kicking this habit. As a consequence, you experience an increase in your sex drive as well as an improvement in your sex life.
- Limiting your drinks: Drinking in moderate amounts can help in protecting you from heart disease and certain cancers. But if you have too much of alcohol, it can act as a depressant and lead to anxiety problems as well as a host of sexual problems including delayed ejaculation, erections, and vaginal dryness. Ideally, you should have one drink a day if you're a woman and two in the case of men.
Monosodium glutamate (MSG) in Chinese food has long been purported to cause a flushing reaction as part of the "MSG syndrome"
When MSG is ingested in large doses, however, it causes an increase in an acetylcholine like substance that may result in flushing in susceptible individuals
MSG symptom complex
Perhaps the best known adverse reaction to a food additive is the MSG symptom complex. This is not an allergic reaction. The MSG symptom complex typically appears 1 to 14 hours after ingestion. Reported symptoms include headache, myalgia, backache, neck pain, nausea, diaphoresis, tingling, flushing, palpitations, and chest heaviness.
Children have been reported with shivering, chills, irritability, screaming, and delirium. It is due to an exaggerated sensitivity to this compound, which is metabolized after ingestion to glutamate, a major excitatory amino acid neurotransmitter.
Allergic and asthmatic reactions
A small number of case reports have implicated MSG in causing urticaria and angioedema.