Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ms Diwani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ms DiwaniYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. m suffering from PCOS, Dr. m follicle monitoring karati ho egg k liye to aaj ya kal m egg release ho jayega, but Dr. problem ye h ki during intercourse sara seman bahar aa jata h chahe khuch b try kar lo, to kya ye normal h, and mujhe ye lagata meri cervix deep h thoda aur inka size 3.5 appeox h, to kya ye sbi k shath hota h seman leakage,
We are providing three stages of IVF support through Acupuncture and Acupressure and this supports for the maximum chances of pregnancy and healthy baby formation (reducing failures) without side effects. The stages are follicle maturity support, uterus inner layer (endometrium) support and Healthy Baby development.
Stage I - Follicle Maturity Support:
When the follicles are matured (determined by ultrasound measurements of follicle size and hormone measurements), the egg aspiration procedure has to be done to take the eggs out. About 15 to 20 mm diameter is generally considering a "mature" follicle.
We are providing very innovative supportive treatment, which is entirely positive and helpful to overcome complication in egg maturation and increase the number of follicles formation. By obtaining this treatment, usage of donor egg can be avoided and also maximize the chances of own follicle development without side effects.
Stage II - Endometrium Preparation: (uterus inner layer preparation)
Normal complication and failure occur during endometrium bed formation, which must be between 7 and 14 mm and to be “triple-lined” in the ultrasound scan. Nonetheless, in certain cases it can be very difficult to achieve.
By another innovative method, the formation of endometrium (ranges from 7 mm to 14 mm) can be achieved within the time limit and assurance for safety and no side effect.
Stage III - Healthy Baby Development:
Apart from IVF normal procedure, healer formulated some important points to avoid pregnancy complication, it is a most innovative and useful procedure for new born, by avoiding genetically carrying health problems like Diabetes, primary complex, over weight etc., And stage Embryo development to reach full maturity and avoid genetically transmitted health problems.
Type II Diabetes is also known as Non-Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus (NIDDM) or Adult-onset Diabetes. Diabetes mellitus is a syndrome characterized by increased level of sugar (glucose) in the blood due to deficiency or inactivity of hormone 'Insulin' that is absolutely necessary to monitor glucose metabolism of body. This is a metabolic disorder that is primarily characterized by insulin resistance, relative insulin deficiency and consecutively hyperglycemia. Diabetes is prevalent worldwide and if not attended properly, it may lead to serious complications.
Causes of Type II Diabetes:
Diabetes basically occurs due to defective insulin secretion combined with defective responsiveness of the body to the insulin (also called Insulin resistance). Due to both these factors, hyperglycemia starts occurring in the body. It is strongly associated with obesity and with increasing age. A strong inheritance pattern has been noted in cases of type 2 diabetes. sedentary lifestyle, pregnancy, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, etc pose as risk factors for developing Diabetes.
Type 2 diabetes can begin at any age though it is not very common in childhood. It usually begins with insulin resistance, a condition in which the body does not use insulin properly. At first, the pancreas keeps up with the added demand by producing more insulin but later it loses the ability to secrete enough insulin in response to meals. This ultimately results in Hyperglycemia (high levels of glucose in circulation).
Homeopathic Treatment for Type II Diabetes:
Diabetes is a constitutional disorder as it is an offshoot of constitutional defects (genetic factors, altered immunity) having an impact on the entire constitution of an individual. Hence it calls for an in-depth constitutional approach for its management.
Homeopathy is based on the principle that disease is a total affliction of body. Moreover, homeopathy recognizes importance of the underlying causes such as genetic and inherited factors as the root of any ailment of the body. Homeopathic medicines prescribed on such criteria plays a crucial role in management of many deep-rooted, chronic, difficult diseases; one amongst them being Diabetes.
When we talk about diseases like diabetes, we talk in terms of management rather than cure. Homeopathic treatment along with intake of hypoglycemic drugs and/or insulin can prevent the progress and the complications associated with this condition. Moreover timely administered homeopathic medicines help in maintaining the levels of exogenous insulin and hypoglycemic drugs at minimum possible dosage and in preventing the further progress of the disease. However, it may be noted that there is no substitute to insulin in homeopathy. The role of a healthy diet and exercise cannot be underestimated along with all the above treatment measures. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello! I had Hystersoscopy done on 7th Jan after that I was given antibiotics and some medicines All was ok I got my periods also and now I am currently on tablet Enrifol. I am having some pain in lower left side Abdomen and I am having frequent urination. Some acidity and hairfall Kindly help as to why is it happening.
Ladies, it is important that we must take good care of our body, but most of all we must pay specific attention to the health of our vagina. The vagina is a tube-like muscular structure of the female genital tract that extends from the cervix to the vulva. It is a delicate organ which is prone to injuries and infections. Complications related to urination, menstruation and sexual intercourse, all affect the vaginal health.
Here are five questions associated with vaginal problems that are commonly experienced, but rarely discussed:
- Why does it feel itchy before menstruation?: The hormonal cycle reduces the amount of estrogen secreted right before the period starts. This reduces the moisture content of the inner membranes of the vagina; the skin becomes thinner and slightly dry, which can cause itching. However, if the itching and burning sensation is too severe, it could be an infection and should be checked out.
- What is the white discharge?: The greasy white discharge is due to the ovulation cycle. It usually occurs once a month because the amount of secretion increases right before ovulation. Some women may experience this discharge more frequently, but it is nothing to worry about unless there is an unpleasant odor. Odorous discharge could be a sign of bacterial infection.
- How often should you have a vaginal examination?: You should get a vaginal examination at least once a year. This is important for a general health assessment and the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. If you are using birth control medication, there might be irregularity in the hormonal cycles and this can lead to a number of conditions, another reason to get an annual vaginal examination.
- Does it smell differently at different times?: It usually smells differently for every woman and even that unique smell changes with the cycles of ovulation and menstruation due to changes in the pH level of the vagina. The normal vaginal pH value is between 3.8 and 4.6. Before menstruation, it may smell acidic followed by a bitter smell for a few days after menstruation. It may also smell differently after a workout (due to sweat) or after sex (due to lubrication). However, a foul smell accompanied by discharge, might be a cause for concern.
- Why does it feel dry sometimes?: Vaginal dryness is normally experienced by women after the age of 45 or after pregnancy. However, dryness is also common just before menstruation. It also happens in women who use anti-allergy medications or birth control pills because they cause dryness in all the mucous membranes of the body.