Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrunal Ramesh KalnawatYour feedback matters!
My skin complexion has become very dark recently and I have lots of pimples on my face, shoulders and back. I am 26 years old. Please suggest good Treatment for that.
I have a dark spots on my face which is caused by pimple. Just suggest any good cream to get rid of spots in week. Nd have a fair skin.
MY SISTER DID A FACIAL FOR ME BUT AFTER FINISHING I FOUND OUT THAT MY FACE WAS SCRATCH BADLY I THOUGHT THAT IT'S JUST A WOUND AND WILL GO AWAY AFTER TWO TO THREE DAYS BUT NOW ITS HAS BECOME WORST IT HAS TURN BLACK WHEN I WASH MY FACE THE BLACK spot turns red ANY SUGGESTIONS WHICH LOTION SHOULD I USED.
I am facing problem of fissure at anus. The external hemorrhoid has been developed in that area but its painless. No pain is observed. Only irritations som time. So how can I get treated to overcome this problem.
I have black circle in near by eyes I used Suncote cream but I did not see any changes pls give me any suggestions.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any change. What should I do?
I am 27 year old unmarried female. Since almost 3 years I have a small lump in the anus. After reading about this condition on internet, symptoms sounds like it's a hemorrhoid. It's not painful, no itching ,no discomfort- just a mass growing outward . Its the size of a pea or a bit larger than that. I don't have any constipation issues and I always try to follow a healthy diet with less spices and less sugar. Do I need to make a visit to doctor or any ailment are fine. Please suggest at the earliest. Thanks.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face . I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see any changes what should I do!
One of the most popular cosmetic laser facial treatments is called a Photo facial. This type of laser procedure can be very effective at treating brown spots, broken capillaries, and unwanted redness (such as rosacea). Photo facials can also improve the overall quality and smoothness of your skin by mildly stimulating new collagen production. There are many types of laser systems that can perform photo-facials-most are called IPLs or Intense Pulsed Lights. If you are trying to decide whether to have a photo-facial, here are some considerations:
- Photo facials are best at treating discoloration. For significant wrinkling or sagging, fractionated resurfacing lasers are a better laser treatment choice.
- More than one treatment is almost always necessary, no matter which kind of photo-facial you choose to do. Expect that you will need 3-5 treatments depending on the severity of your sun damage, and depending on your desired result. These treatments will be spaced out every 2-4 weeks.
- Its not only your face that ages you. Sun damage to your neck, chest, and hands can be corrected with the photo-facial treatments, as well.
- Downtime is minimal with a photo-facial. My patients typically experience less than 12 hours of facial redness, though sometimes it can last into the next day. Makeup can be worn immediately after the procedure to help "hide" that post-treatment redness. You can also expect your prominent brown spots to scab for a few days after the procedure, before peeling off.
- Photo-facial treatments are generally easy to tolerate. You will feel a snapping sensation on your skin, but shouldn't feel significant pain. A topical numbing medicine is usually applied for 20 minutes beforehand. This helps further reduce any discomfort.
- The anti-aging benefit of any laser treatment is not permanent. Your face will continue to age. You will develop new age spots at some point, and your skin will start to sag again. But if you start to take better care of your skin after these treatments by consistently wearing sunscreen and by using premium skin care products, these measures will help preserve your results for a longer period of time. But repeat treatments will be necessary for maintenance. My patients see me for maintenance treatments at intervals of 6 months to 1.5 years, depending on how well they take care of their skin in between. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.