Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrs. Priyanka V. Khamkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs. Priyanka V. KhamkarYour feedback matters!
I drank a lot of alcohol for 3 days continuously. My periods are delayed. Is that a possible reason?
She is having back neck pain from last 1 month we have consulted local orthopaedic doctor he has given medicine after taking medicine pain ends after that medicine once again pain started what to do I am confused kindly help me regarding Kindly suggest to which specialized doctor to consult.
Hello. I am 18 years old. And want to ask the main reason of hairfall. Bcz my hairs are very less now. I have tried everything even I have applied livon kinds of things but did not get any result.
How to increase my weight I am struggling because my weight is very low one day I goes to donate blood and they said drink the juice without giving blood ok go.
Hello doc mujhe jab bhi gussa aata hai to meri right side muscle weak ho jati hai. Aur lagta hai jasie meri jaan gayi blood circulation ruk gayi. Muje negative thoughts aa jate hai. 19 months se problem hai. Ek khabar tv pe dekhte meri jeeb aur legs kampne lgi thi tab se stomach upset gas bahut banti hai. Ab kabz bhi rehti hai. Ab mein medicine pexat, alprazolam and obeswin le rha hu. One month ho gya hai. please tell me mujhe kya hua hai. Sath mein homeopathic medicine le sakte hai?
Hi, I'm 20 year old, my height is 5'5 and weight is 40 kg I always caught by tonsils. From January 2018 to this date, I'm having tonsils for the 6th time, I was having tonsils in my childhood when I was in 5th ,7th ,9th standard I'm underweight due to tonsils? Or does tonsils affects my growth or what if I get operated. Does it will help my growth or help me to gain weight? Thank you.
Hi Docs ,i was suffering from anxiety and thn depression in 2012 .when I started taking escitalopram 10 mg and clonazepam 0.5 mg I felt really helpful and all my anxiety and depression was gone .but since from 2 months again I'm feeling like I'm bit depressed and stomach cramps also experiencing mood swings happy/sad I don't know why this again came back .wat would be the reason and please help me how to get ride out of this .Please tell.
Motherhood is a gift and though every woman understands this, only those who are infertile, really yearn for it. There are several reasons why some women aren’t able to conceive a baby naturally. One of the most common reasons is a blocked fallopian tube, in fact; almost 20% of female infertility cases are due to this cause. The good news, however, is that it is treatable.
Fallopian tubes are essentially two pipe like tubes surrounding the uterus that act as a transport mechanism between the sperm and the fertilised egg. If there is an obstruction in any of the tubes, the sperm won’t be able to reach the egg and hence forming an embryo will effectively be impossible.
There are several reasons why fallopian tubes may be blocked:
- Infection: Some of the most frequent cases that doctors witness on day to day basis is of blocked fallopian tubes that are caused due to an infection in the area. These could range from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection of the uterus (womb), ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing tissues to stick together, forming obstructions in your tubes. Severe cases may lead to pus filled abscesses developing in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: A condition where parts of your uterus lining grow in other areas besides the uterus, such as fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Hydrosalpinx: Formation of fluid inside the fallopian tubes is also known as distal tubal occlusion in medical terms. It can be treated through a surgical procedure called salpingectomy. Scar tissue, adhesions and damaged tube ends that may be caused through previous injury or surgery.
If you’re diagnosed with obstruction of fallopian tubes, don’t lose heart. Ask gynaecologist to recommend the right treatment protocol, that will help you to conceive soon. They will conduct a laparoscopy, which is a surgical procedure to look inside your pelvic area and at your fallopian tubes to suggest the necessary course of action. Some of the options may include the following:
- IVF: In vitro fertilisation is one of the most common procedures to help you conceive. It is a non-invasive technique which is safe and effective.
- Tubal surgery: Depending on the position and extent of the fallopian tube blockage, tubal procedures can be done using microsurgical techniques, wherein the blocked or infected portion of the tube is removed and the two healthy ends of the tube are then joined.
- Medication: In cases of infection, over-the-counter medication or hormones may be given to the patient.
Though being a mother is a wonderful feeling, do not consider yourself unfortunate if you can’t conceive. Think of it as an opportunity presented to you, to adopt a child and to make his or her life complete. Motherhood can come in all forms, so be ready to embrace it in any way.