Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Mrs MansuriYour feedback matters!
In my mouth some kind of white thing is common after some kind of taking place in the my mouth and those white wound are really painful and remains in mouth for weeks or days. Its really painful.
My upper side teeth are un even and they dont look so good when i smile and they are leaning forward Please help me in this regard
Sir mere dant me bahut problem he mere sare dant ki chamdi nikal gay he matlb jese sir ke bal gir te he usi tarha meri sari chamdi niche utar gay he kafi dant ke bichme jaga ho gyi hai.
I have yellow teeth but I do many things to remove yellowness from my teeth but yellowness is not removed I have thinking my teeth have calcium problem.
Some easy steps to do to help your teeth keep clean:
- When brushing your teeth, position the bristles at an angle of 45 degrees near the gum line.
- Both the gum line and the tooth surface should be in contact with the bristles.
- Brush the outer surfaces of the teeth using a back-and-forth, up-and-down motion, making sure to be done gently in order to avoid bleeding.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the teeth and gums, place the bristles at a 45-degree angle again and repeat the back-and-forth, up-and-down motion.
- Lastly, brush the surfaces of your tongue and the roof of your mouth to remove bacteria which might cause badbreath.
Try to brush at least twice a day to prevent acid buildup from the breakdown of food by bacteria. However, if your work or activities prevent you from doing this, thoroughly rinse your mouth with water after eating to minimize the amount of food that would serve as substrate for the bacteria.
I'm having mouth ulcers for long time its very frequently coming what should I do to stop this from coming?
Hi I'm a male or boys is it necessary to brush teeth in the night see because I don't get time to brush in the night so it is necessary to brush in the night once in the morning is not OK? It is necessary to brush twice or in the night also? I don't get time to brush my teeth in the night I go to sleep directly? Is it necessary or once is OK? Once is OK brushing in the morning? Please tell me please.
Hello. I am sandip ghosal. My age is 21. I am having serious sensitivity problem in my teeth from last two months. What should I do?
Hi My problem is that bad breathe smell. Though I brass my teeth but after some time it smells bad odour from my mouth breathe.
Sometimes watery saliva flows out of my mouth a little especially when I am sleeping and stains the pillow. What does that mean?
When I brush and eat anything hard lyk apple or guava, blood starts coming from my teeth nd because of this my mouth smells so bad I think I hav pyria so please suggest me what should I do to overcome this problem.
I am 34 year old yesterday I have got fits my tongue bitten by my teeth and left muscle pain vomiting sensation and many time I went to bathroom for urine this happen to me every 18 or 12 month or so I feel it happen to me for sleep disturbance and over worrying for my son please suggest me what good I things I do in future to avoid such condition I am over weight by 10-12 kgs bp as of now not more than 149 no sugar no diabetes no bp a normal life non vegetarian diet overall a happy person with life cheerful enjoyed charming caring socialist.
An obvious gap between the teeth may be caused due to a condition known as Diastema. This usually manifests as space between two teeth. This condition is caused due to a mismatch between the size of the bones in the jaw and the size of the teeth. This in turn, gives rise to extra space between the two teeth and may also lead to overcrowding of teeth in the mouth. The space usually occurs when the teeth are too small and the jaw is larger. Also, an oversized tissue known as the labial frenum can cause a gap between two teeth. Let us look at the ways in which this condition can be prevented and treated.
1. Prevention: Not pushing your tongue between the teeth during the teeth growing stage can ensure that this condition does not occur. Children tend to rub their tongue along the jawline when the teeth are growing, whether it is the milk teeth or the permanent ones. This can cause a gap. Also, maintaining good oral health and hygiene can help in preventing this condition. One must brush at least twice a day and floss regularly too, in order to ensure that the gap between the two teeth does not widen.
2. Orthodontic Treatment: Braces are one of the most common ways of fixing this problem. The orthodontic surgeon will usually install these braces, which will remain in the mouth of the patient for a year or more, depending on the severity of the condition. On a monthly basis, the braces will need to be tightened so that the jaw can facilitate the movement of the teeth to close the gap.
3. Tooth Extraction: In many cases, when the braces are installed, the doctor may also have to remove or extract teeth on the sides to make space for the teeth and their movement. This is usually done when there is a related ailment like overcrowding of the teeth.
4. Crowns and other Dental Installations: Crowns, veneers as well as bonding can help in cases where the lateral incisors may be smaller than what is normal. Also, dental implants or a bridge or even a partial denture may be required in cases where extensive dentistry will be called for.
5. Frenectomy: This surgery can help in closing the gap formed by a large labial frenum.
6. Gum Health: In case there is an infection or any other problem in the gums due to implants or braces, the gum health will have to treated and restored first and then the implants or braces can be reinstalled.
One should also wear retainers for a while after the gap has closed so that it does not appear again.