Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Moshina PatelYour feedback matters!
Swelling in gums of front uper two teeth. Some times there seems blood in morning saliva in mouth when I get up in morning. Kindly suggest.
My 11 years daughter defined an apical root cyst noted in right maxilla. Doctors of AMC advised to do RCT of 4 teeth. Now i want to know if i take her to chennai apollo, approximately how many days it will be take for the treatment and approx. Cost for it.
Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not response good. What should I do?
I have a problem in my teeth whenever I drink cold water then I have suddenly pen in my my teeth so tell me that what I do?
I am neeraj and I have problem of cavity in teeth please help me to recover me from this everybody kids me.
Due to chewing of gutkha tobacco since 2 years my mouth is unable to open and lips became black. Please suggest.
I am 19 years old, female, suffering from recurrent aphthous ulcer, this ulcer keeps coming at an interval of every 1-2 weeks. I had consulted a doctor, I took the medicines which were prescribed by him, even took vitamin tablets, though of no use, its keeps on happening ever since since these past 1.5 years. What shall I do so has to heal this pain and the ulcer? And also I can not talk nor eat for several days, highest being, 8 days. Thank you.
I have some vocal problem. Actually when I speak saliva secretes in my mouth an it disturbs my pronunciation. Please provide a genuine soln for this Hope you will reply soon.
From my gem blood is coming and I can't able to chew hard things. Even my teeth are not well arranged. Please let me know what to do.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.