Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Moradia

General Physician, Mumbai

200 at clinic
Dr. Moradia General Physician, Mumbai
200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Moradia
Dr. Moradia is a trusted General Physician in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can meet Dr. Moradia personally at Thakur Eye Hospital & Polyclinic in Mumbai, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Moradia on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Thakur Eye Hospital & Polyclinic

Pakshal Bldg,Sanghvi Nagar, Opp Hatkesh, Mira Bhayandar Road, Mira Road,Landmark:Near Aden Bakery, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Moradia

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have a fever from last 4 days. I took many medicines but its not working. Now I gave bad headache with fever. Tell me what to do.

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had BMG urethroplasty a year ago now I have diagnosed with UTI second time in a month. I have been told that becoz of this surgery and bladder diverticulum which I had after surgery. UI will get UTI Frequently. Is it true. How to get away from uti.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Please consult a homeopathic doctor for this. Your condition requires a proper consultation. It will take time but you will definitely get results. You can either find a local doctor or you can consult me online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother suffering from urine problem she goes 15 to 20 times in a day so please give me the suggestion how I help her.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Excessive urination, excessive hunger and thirst are all symptoms of diabetes. So please get her blood sugar levels tested at the earliest and inform.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Gdmng madam/sir. Hw can I have a hard penis during sex? And hw can I bring viscosity with more sperm count during semen ejaculations?

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
As per your concern you need to do following remedy Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning this is very helpful, if it dosent work then you must consult ayurvedic doctor.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor I have problem of premature ejaculation and night fall. What should I have to do? Please tell me briefly!

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
Night falls and premature ejaculations are common at your age. . If it occurs occasionally it's okay. If this occurs every time you sleep or have sex you need a short course of medications along with sexual counseling. Consult online with details of your sexual behaviour to decide the treatment needed
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey Dr. I'm having stomach problems for last week also I got hair fall problem simultaneously and also headache and pain in whole body. please help me I'll be very pleased to you.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take bland diet, avoid oily and spicy food, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take one Tablet of meftal spas Ds twice daily after food 4.Take one tablet of rantac150 mg twice daily before food 5. If no relief consult
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sperm now a day is colorless type previously it was white. It is so thin is it indicate some disorder or it normal. I masturbate 2 time a week. Some time 1 only.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Colorless or transparent semen suggests deficiency, it may be either due to poor dietary habits or due to excessive loss of semen from masturbation. A healthy semen is thick and milky whitish in nature and it shows the health of the reproductive system. Start some herbal aphrodisiacs to avoid further damage or it will make you sexually weak someday.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can improve erectile dysfunction because I am suffering from this problem and how many days to take for completely cure give me proper idea about medicine and best supportive doctors.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Hello sir, erectile dysfunction can be cured by homoeopathy in 2-3 months. You can consult me privately for treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi one of the simplest and most effective ways to induce sleep is to rub some oil on the scalp and the soles of the feet before going to bed. Use sesame oil, brahmi oil, jasmine oil, or coconut oil and massage gently for a few minutes. Slightly warming the oil before applying is helpful. Put 1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Everyday morning after wakeup I feel that there is something sticked in my throat and when I cough nothing is coming out. I feel that some sinus getting sticked in my throat. What to do to overcome this problem please help.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Faridabad
My dear this is all due to iron deficiency or less hydration of mouth, this can be corrected by hydrated food and fresh fruits, melon, water melon shakes, banana, and iron rich diet, this will help in building mucus which acts as natural barrier for bacteria to enter in body.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If the sugar level is under control by exercise than do I need of medicine ? What is merit & dmerit of medicine ?

Fellowship of College of General Practice (FCGP), MD - General Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Nagapattinam
If the sugar level is under control by exercise and life style change then no need for medicine and also advise to check your hba1c level.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headache for last few weeks. What can I do for it. How can I cure my problem sir. Pls give answer for my problem.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be Migraine Headache kindly follow advises given below: you can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am addicted to masturbation. But now I want stop it. Day by day. I am losing my weight and i am becoming weak. So what is the procedure to handle this.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
You will not become weak or lose weight because you masturbate. You may look for other reason for the above. Masturbation is not really bad; it is the addiction to it that is bad. Not even the number of years is a problem but the frequency and compulsiveness to do it is to be considered for its ill-effects. At your age you may feel it difficult and it can become addictive if you have alone time, if you obsess about it, and if you are not into relationships. The problem with addiction to this is that you may go on to prefer masturbation to heterosexual contact, even when you are married. That obviously would be an insult to your wife and will lead to a lot of conflict. Heterosexual contact is very wholesome and the physiology is made exactly for penile and vaginal contact. You will instead enjoy a poor replica of this and not know or care for the difference. The second thing that can happen with addiction is that it will become compulsive and will have no boundaries or limits, since it can be done all by yourself, whenever, wherever, and however too. The big problem a lot of children get into is the guilt around this. A useful way to discharge the energy is to get into contact games, or exercises, or even hobbies to channelize it. Also you should not spend too much time alone, and you need to keep your mind occupied with other interesting things and a lot of socializing. Even if you are not interested in marriage, for whatever reasons, it will help you to get into a friendship with a girl and enjoy the relationship where there will be a lot of excitement when you fall in love. Right now your hormones may be very active and your physiological apparatus is primed and ready for sexual stimulation. But because of your age and even otherwise it is important to develop good control and not feed into your impulses. Keeping yourself occupied and living a healthy social life are the keys to manage your sexual drives.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to say that, I am suffering from dengue, what kind of symptom, how I can treat this disease?

General Physician, Cuttack
Sudden High Fever,Severe Headache Severe Bone and Joint Pain, Pain behind eyes Fatigue, Nausea and vomiting Skin rash may appear 2-5 days after fever If you are suffering from Dengue, Take Paracetamol 500mg 2-3 times daily after food, drink plenty of water and take rest. Monitor blood platelet and if it is falling down and you develop skin rashes with bleeding episodes like bleeding from gum, nose etc consult doctor immediately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from wet night since past 16 years now I turn to 30. Due to this a fine fluid comes from penis when ever gets erection that makes me very upset because my inner garments becomes spoil every time also my glands are hanging and gentile area seems to be weak . Moreover I ejaculates quickly during physical intimation . Please advice as my memory is also very weak I can not remember even the person whom I met in the morning .

MCh - Neurosurgery, MBBS
Neurosurgeon, Chennai
Wet nights or night dreams is physiological it means it is a normal phenomenon it does not cause any problems it does not have any side effects it does not interfere with your general health it does not interfere with your sex life there is no need to stop it and there is no need to worry about this please do not believe non medical articles or rumours this is not related to your memory. For to evaluate your memory, you have to consult a neurosurgeon
Submit FeedbackFeedback

His penis size is tiny how to increase it without medicines. He is going to marry.

General Physician, Nashik
The average size of the erect/aroused penis ranges from 3.2 inches to 6.5 inches, but even lower sizes don't make a difference to the ability to have sex, please one's partner or have children. The aroused female vagina only extends between 3 to 4 inches, and even here, the most sensitive parts are towards the outside. Girth is a little more important, but most important is how you use it. So please focus on the person you are with and make sure your partner enjoys the experience - there is really nothing more important than that in sex. Anyone who tells you that size is important doesn't really know what he is talking about. The only way to increase penis size or girth (thickness) is through surgery, but this is painful and risky. None of the medicines marketed to increase penis size work and they are a waste of money.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old female often times I get pain in left side of my chest ( at least 2 times in a day)

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi, change your food habbits, eat less spicy foods do exercises, get an ecg, drink plenty of water, dont take fatty foods.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have half headache problem last 8 years. Every 8 to 10 days my half head so powerful pain. What I do, sir please help me.?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Panchkula
1. Go for shiro dhara 2. Do meditation. 3. Consult a expert ayurvedic panchkarma specialist for medicines and treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im suffering from sex problem I can not do sex for longer time just for 5 min only and its small also what to do.

MD-Dermatology, MBBS
Sexologist, Pune
If you have problem of premature ejaculation you can do kegel's exercises (start and stop flow method while urinating) if problem persists you need male sexual function analysis, consult a sexologist.
25 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My baby age (30 days) born with congenital heart disease as per doctor's. They also said that she need surgery, and might so high risk and too much expensive, that beyond my annual income. I am feeling so helpless. Please give some way out. Thanks.

MD - Paediatrics
Pediatrician, Ranchi
Hello thanks for the query congenital heart defects can be of different types and depending on that the timing of surgery has to be decided. There are few centers where you can get it done at concessional price. I know few one of them is ram manohar lohia hospital, new delhi. I request you to give history in detail and to attach the report so that I better able to help you out. Regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed