Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Monika Paras Doshi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Monika Paras DoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I have completed the ovary study by external sonography means ovulation study on 20th day of my wife's MC. The report is Rt. Ovary is MSF, Lt. Ovary is Follicle, Endometrium is 6.9 MM, Cul-de-sac Fluid is Minimal FF seen. So what is the report for pregnancy or in this situation can I take chance for become pregnant. After seen this 20th day situation whether it is possible that I can conceive for baby. Thanks.
Dr. My wife she's pregnant 18 weak ago but she's not feel any moment such as before what should I do.
My periods were supposed to be on 10th nov nd still not occurred. I had sex on 24rth of the last month in which my partner withdrew before ejaculating. Now I have done hcg test twice. One yesterday and the other 4 days ago. It tested negative. Can you tell me what may be the cause. Why is so happening why is so delayed?
How to do pregnancy test in home? Periods delayed 10 days so might be pregnant because she had sex on april 19th. How to avoid pregnancy suggest any tablet please,
I am 21 old female.. I am not having my periods monthly.. When I am on my periods, I am suffering with severe stomach pain at start and ending of the period.. What should I do to get my periods monthly and how would I avoid stomach pain problem?
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.
Running is a sport that many people indulge in, on a daily basis. For many professional athletes, running is also a part of their job. While it may be an extremely fulfilling experience in sheer physical terms, it also has varied implications in the long run as far as the health of your bones, joints and muscles go. Also, runners are constantly at the risk of getting injured, which can lead to many complications. Read on to know how you can protect the same with these five tips to avoid injuries.
- Warming Up and Stretching: Many injuries can happen when you do not stretch before you indulge in a strenuous activity like running. Warming up should be done with the help of a quick brisk walk that should happen a few minutes before you start running. Also, when you are stretching, you should not hold your breath and do it slowly without rushing yourself. Avoid stretching your muscles when they are cold. The stretching exercises should happen after the warm up.
- Strengthening Exercises: It is important to indulge in good amount of exercises that will strengthen your quads, calves and feet so that your muscles are strong enough to support your weight while you run without putting undue pressure on the joints, which can succumb to injuries and fractures. Strengthening exercises are given to hamstring muscles as well.
- Weight: Managing your weight is one of the most important parts of the regimen for a runner. If you are taking up running professionally or if you are doing it as exercise, you must ensure that your weight is at a normal level as per your ideal BMI so that you do not end up putting pressure on your knees. A good diet and plenty of exercise will help in maintaining a good weight.
- Footwear: Your shoes are one of the most important aspects when you are running. You must choose shoes that have a good cushion or gel inside. Be sure to select shoes that are designed for runners specifically, so that the shoes take on the shape of your feet and give you good balance and motion even as the friction with the ground happens. The correct footwear will support the running motion and keep injuries at bay.
- Stride Length and Impact: It is imperative to practice the correct stride length and impact when your feet hit the ground as this is where injuries most commonly happen. You will need to ensure that you get professional help from a trainer so that you can gauge and accordingly practice your stride length in keeping with your frame so that the impact is minimal on the rest of the body and its joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.