Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Mohanty Shubhranshu SYour feedback matters!
Doctor, yesterday I had the appointment of key surgery which was supposed to be done on my right leg knee, doctors were asking me to remove all my clothes including my inners / undergarments, I was not comfortable with that as the doctor was lady, so they postponed my surgery date, doctor I just want to know that is it compulsory to remove all the inners / undergarments for the surgery of my knee?
Sir I am 32 yr serving soldier. I am working with army since 2003. I m suffering with axil spondiloarthritis. Suggest the effective treatment.
I am 39 years old and I have back pain from neck to lower part for last more than a year. I consulted many doctors did xray and physiotherapy but nothing happened. Doctor says that my bone is little pressed and I went for magnetic therapy there the therapist says it will never get cure. I can not sleep properly it pains a lot whenever I try to change my side. Plzz advise the best treatment. I am a middle class man and can not afford costly treatment. Thanks.
Respected Sir, I have AS as well as sacroiliac joint pain in my back. I have visited doctors few days ago and doctor give me some medicine and exercise regarding for this. I am actually looking for exact exercise for this painful joint pain. Please help me.
Hi, I am 41 years old & am suffering from pain in my heel area from past 2 months. After my blood test suggested by doctor it showed uric acid is 7.2mg/dl. My doctor said its gouty arthritis. My doctor suggested medicine tablet febuxostat 400mg & restriction of food like rice, dal, chicken etc. I took medicine tablet febuxostat 400mg regularly for 10 days but have not been able to restrict my food. The pain only starts when I stand continuously in the kitchen even for 10 minutes. Nothing happens when I walk. Please tell me if my problem is because of uric acid or is it something else. Please give me a solution without me restricting my food as I eat dal & rice daily.
She's gaining a weight (100 kg she's) Dr. told her access water presence in the body there's lots of pain in her legs and back she's 39 years old please suggest some ayurvedic or homeopathic medicine and exercise thanks.
I am 48 years male, I am have right shoulder dislocation problem for past 5 years, After every dislocation it will reset its own after 5-15min time and the process is very painful . What is permanent solution for stop dislocation. I am playing badminton and table tennis regularly, Kindly advise me
Swollen ankles are very common among older people. Sometimes even young people suffer from this disease. There can be many possible reasons for swollen ankles. Some of the main and most relevant causes for swollen ankles are as follows:
- Injury on ankle
- Sprained ankle
- Venous insufficiency
- Lymph edema
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Some medications, including calcium channel blockers, steroids or even antidepressants
Homeopathic treatment for swollen ankles
The main treatment for swollen ankles actually requires a great deal of investigation in the field of homeopathic genre. Each and every case is investigated thoroughly and also analysed to a huge depth before prescribing any kind of homeopathic medication. The swollen ankles which are caused due to injury, sprain and arthritis can be independently handled by a homeopathic treatment. But in case of any other serious organ injury, homeopathic medicines are mainly used for treatment along with other kinds of advanced medications. Homeopathic medication should be considered only after consulting a good physician. Self-medication must be strictly avoided.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for treating swollen ankles include the following:
- Apis Mellifica and Apocynum: Apis Mellifica and Apocynum are considered to be the best medicines for dropsical swollen ankles, also referred to as edema. Here the swelling is caused due to excess water retention or even due to water accumulation in the tissues.
- Ledum Pal: If you are experiencing swollen ankles due to arthritis, Ledum Pal is your go-to homeopathic medicine. In such cases, the affected person usually experiences painful and hot swollen ankles.
- Arnica: Another medicine of all times, especially for swollen ankles, is Arnica. It is the most effective medicine for swollen ankles caused due to an injury. Arnica works in a wondrous way to reduce the pain and the swelling of the ankles from injury which are bruised and feel sore to touch.
- Ruta: Ruta is primarily prescribed for swollen ankles resulting from sprain. A sprain is defined as the overstretching of the ligaments, mainly in the area of joints.
- Hamamelis: This homeopathic medicine, which is highly effective in treating swollen ankles, primarily caused due to varicose veins or venous insufficiency, is Hamamelis. It is the best rated medicine among its category.
If you are suffering from a swollen ankle, neither be indifferent it to, nor delay its treatment for long. It is recommended that you consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner to get the best medicine for your condition.