Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MohanYour feedback matters!
In winters especially in north india one must take care of skin health due to excessive chills.
Apply vaseline or nariyal oil over exposed skin and especially ears, face, palm, feet etc.
Dr. pregnancy ke liye fertile time period mein ek din mein kitni baar or kitne din tak sex karna jaruri hai. Or last month meri wife ki date 20ko ayi thi aur vo 10 days late thi. To is month uska fertile time period date kya hogi.
Heavy bleeding during periods, slows during lying position but high speed flow on getting up. What is da problem.
I am 28 years old. I am having continues problem of itching and burning in vagina and also had white discharge problem. I am married and have one girl child, my periods are normal, I do not have any pain, and color is white what should I do?
During sex the vagina gets totally dry and penis does not go inside at all which leads to disappointment. What is the reason and what is the cure or treatment? Please help it is spoiling relationship.
I am on my period and my legs have cramped when I started and I was wondering if my legs are gonna cramp on my period.
My grandma is 70 years old. She is under medication for heart problem and sugar. She has also developed umbilical hernia for past 10 yrs. Now she has a big lump protruding below here umbilicus. She also feels colicky pains sometimes. She is feeling better under homeopathic and acupressure. She don't want operation. Is there any other option available like belts?
Dear sir/mam, my wife age is 22 But & I was getting married before 6 Month. And that time her breast was very Loose & Small so she used suddol breast cream but still nothing improve of tightness. So please suggest how breast can tight & Big. Is there any cream & Or need to exercise please suggest me.
I am 29 years male my wife is 26 we married it's love marriage 3 years back as she is suffering with vaginismus till date we dint had sex I contacted doctors too they told why of take her to Gynaecologist but she is not coming. Not allowing touch her private part. Please help.
Hi I have very uncertain periods and I got married on april 2015 and before marriage my period come on 15 april 2015 and after marriage my first period is on 29 june 2015 which is normal after that my period come on 18 july 2015 just for 2 days and till now my period didnot come. Whenever I tke pregnancy test it is negative. Is there possibility of pregnancy. Please guide me and help me to get my period regularly.
Dear Dr. I had made physical relation with my wife on 12 jan 2016 and her period came on 25 jan 2016 but its 28 feb and still her periods have not came we did 2 times pregnancy test with preganews but it shows negative I feel so scare is she pregnant doctor. And why periods is not happening please help me doctor.
What precautions take if we want to conceive. Or after intimate. And please tell me what to eat to conceive fast.
I am 20 years old taking a tablet of ovabless daily. I had sex on 1st and 6th april and took I pill on both days. I got my periods on 13 april i.e. My regular date. I had sex on 26th april but condom slipped so I took another ipill and there wad bleeding on 3rd may till 6th may. Again had sex on 26 may but condom broke so took ipill and bleeding came on 4th june which lasted 3-4 days. I had sex after that but protected and last date was 29 june. I didn't had my periods till date. I used 8 urine pregnancy test till now each one showed negative. But I have experienced crams in stomach as if my periods are about to come but they doesn't and white fluid discharge from vagina. What should I do?
I was getting intimate on 3rd September and my period date was 6th September but on 3rd September I take ipill and on 8th September my periods starts but this month I missed my periods I am pregnant? Or its late because of ipill.
I am 19 years old. Every month of periods I am suffering from severe stomachache. 2 days continues of periods.
I am an MBBS graduate, 23 years old. I have been noticing abnormal hair growth around the areola (these hair are thick and long), below the umbilicus, medial aspect of thighs, legs and toes and under the chin. My menstrual cycles have been regular .its only the last menstruation was delayed by 7 days. Got a hormonal profile done which revealed normalcy. The doctor prescribed tab. krimson for 6 months. Should I take it?
What is the disease called alopecia? How can be this treated? Does this can occur more than once during a life period?
Hi, I have burning sensation and itching around vagina mouth and around my labia for last couple of days. The place does not remain dry no matter how hard I try. No foul smell or thick discharge. I also get vaginal pimples very often. For vaginal pimples I have been given kenozole-bg which I use only when I have a pimple. Just to mention I also have face acne and body acne for which I have done course of doxypal twice in two years. Currently I am on no medication.
A mammogram is an imaging test where an X-ray is taken to recreate the internal imagery of your breasts. This is a screening test that is widely used to find the earliest signs of cancer. There have been instances where the early signs of cancer have been found up to three years before the actual development of the same. There are a number of benefits and risks in this screening method. So let us find out more about getting a mammogram, and whether or not you should get one.
- Procedure: A special X-ray machine is used for conducting a mammogram. There is a clear plastic plate on which the specialist will place the breast while another plate will press on the breast from above. While both the plates serve to flatten the breast and hold it still, the X-ray will be taken. Some pressure will be felt and the same steps will be repeated so as to get the side view of the breasts. The same procedure will be repeated for the other breast. Meanwhile, once it is done, you will need to wait so that the technician can check for clarity, and whether or not the procedure needs to be done again. The results of this procedure cannot be relayed by the technician, and all the images will be different because all breasts are slightly different from each other.
- Preparation: You will need to remember that the process can be a slightly painful one, especially once the pressure gets applied. Many women complain of discomfort and pain. Yet, this discomfort gets over before you know it. The pressure and pain will depend on the size of your breasts and how much they will have to be pressed in order to get a picture. The skill of the technician will also come into play here. One must remember not to get this procedure done a week or so before or after the menstrual cycle, as the breasts tend to be tender around this time, and the pain will be much more.
- Radiologist: Within a few weeks after the procedure, the radiologist will usually deliver the result. This is the professional who does an accurate reading of the X-ray.
- Normal and Abnormal Readings: If your mammogram result has a normal reading, then you can resort to getting one done every once in a while. But an abnormal reading will require further X-ray and tests so as to be able to tell for sure.
- Why should I get one: If you are over 40 and have a family history of such ailments, then you will have to get a mammogram done regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.