Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Sir my child 07 years old but she never feel hungry I have done lot of test like tv, ultrasound and lot of blood test but only tv direct few we have given 9 month medicine but still she is not eating.
He always eats what is on the floor. Anything which we give he puts in the mouth. Is this a common problem. Or else my child has some problem. What is the solution for it? Any tonic.
Hello doctor my baby is of four months and 10 days. He was very good by his health till but now he is loosing weight he gets thin is it ok or something?
I am, a mother of 3 and a half months old baby girl. I am concerned about my lactation as my baby's pediatrician has told me that my baby is having a slow weight gain respective of her age, she weighs 5.5 kgs. My question is that is there really anything to worry about her weight? Is my baby not getting sufficient breast milk? I am confused whether I am producing enough breast milk or not? It will be very kind of you, if you could help me out.
My son aged 13 has fever since 2 days. Doctor has said he has viral infection and given medicine accordingly. But fever is not receding. And digital thermostat showed 104.9 temp and now it is 104.5. Please guide.
Sir my baby suffer by ischemic fits or seizures. Please tell me the best treatment to cure this condition.
My grandson is 2 years and 4 months - good hight and fairly good active mode - only complaint is less intake - no voulentary intention to have food- every day compulsory feeding is must. What should be the strategy?
My baby was born in eight months itself. But he is active and there is no problem with him so far. Will the be any problem in future?
My son born day before yesterday by sesorian now he is crying with hungry but he wont drink to breastfeed what to do. ?
My child Is 19 months Old He Still Feed Breast Feeding He will not Drink Bottle Milk. He Is Very Thin Having Weight Of 9 kgs. I am Very much Worried About His Calcium Through Milk. And he will not Eat Healthy Food. So Please Suggest Me To Make habituated With Bottle Milk Feeding And Healthy Food.
My baby is to born on 10th of december, its our first baby, I am not getting if it will born earlier to date or after the date? What care should I take? Please suggest.
Our child was underweight and had breathing problem during birth. He remained in incubator for 4 days. What can we do to keep him healthy? After how many months can we feed food to our child?
My baby was about 2 months and she was continuously going motions what should be done to stop motions.
My baby is 11 week old. On her 11th week, as per vacation schedule doctor gave rotavirus drops. But as soon as the drops was given she had vomited everything. Doctor told medicine would have gone inside. But I'm worried whether it would gone inside or not. So please tell me whether it had gone inside or not.
Fluoride products for the teeth have immense importance in dentistry. Fluoride is one such chemical, the balance of which is highly required for strong and healthy teeth. However, there is an optimum amount of fluoride needed for teeth. Anything lesser than that or greater than that can cause harm and serious teeth and gum problems and tooth decay. The best option, therefore, is to get a fluoride based toothpaste or mouthwash, which will keep on providing the teeth with the optimum quantity of its daily dose of fluoride.
The benefits of fluoride products:
Before delving into the types of fluoride products available, let's have a look at the benefits of fluoride on teeth. Fluorides actually save the teeth from dental caries. It happens such that fluoride makes a certain mineral bonding on the teeth which is called fluorapatite. This is not normally found in human teeth, but when teeth damage is done, then to heal it fast this compound is needed to repair the damages. This adds to the mineral bonding in the teeth and strengthens the teeth.
The fluoride products:
The various fluoride based products, which you may use are as follows:
- Fluoridated water: Fluoridating water is a simple process where the optimum amount of fluoride is mixed with drinking water so that drinking the water automatically keeps on adding fluoride to the body and keeps in contact with teeth. This therapy alone is enough and needs no more therapies generally. But not all water reserves contain this, and it's not possible to add fluorides to all water reserves. That is why the other fluoride treatments are needed.
- Fluoride toothpaste: This is one of the most common forms for fluoride treatments. Every common daily use toothpaste contains a 0.22 to 0.312 percent of fluoride, and this is highly beneficial to the teeth for healing of decay and fast repairs. It lets the teeth get stronger.
- Mouth Rinses: Fluoride mouth rinses are an option. The sodium fluorides commonly used in the rinses are used in small amounts in the product which is used just like toothpaste and washed off.
- Fluoride foams and gels: The foam and gel are used when the teeth of the child or adult are under high risk of cavities. The foam or gel is rubbed on the teeth, and kept for a while and then washed off. The typical application time is 30 minutes.
- Varnishes: The fluoride varnishes are just like gels, and they are also used on the tooth surface similarly. It's the choice of the dentist or patient as to which one they want to go with. Besides, these slow fluoride releasing devices, medical supplements and lozenges are also there, which slowly release the optimum amount of fluorides to keep the teeth strong and healing.