Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohan A JadhavYour feedback matters!
My son is 3 years old. All of sudden, while taking his dinner, he started severing and temp was 104. We gave him Meftal P and Augmentin. He was in fever for the whole night and the next day we took him the Paediatrician. He gave a 5 day course of -Ibugesic Plus, Nutrolin-B, Ziprax-100, After talking medicine, he got started with colic pain and toilet. We consulted doctor and was prescribed metrogyl and zinconia. Though there is some relax, but there is frequent toilet with mucus and blood. For last two days. Please suggest.
Hi sir, my cousin has the bed wetting problem since 2 years, now his age is 16 years old so what to do sir? Please advise.
My baby is 3 months my baby is not drinking milk from me for te past 4 days I am giving him formula from birtg.
Sir tomorrow is my son s second vaccination. I want to know what should I do to save my baby from pain and fever before and after taking pentavac, poliovac, .pls say.
My daughter is almost 11 years old and weights around 27 kgs. She suffered from jaundice, measles, typhoid in past five years. She frequently fall ill as her immunity is very weak. Please guide me.
My baby vomits milk or curd like white after feeding. Even after making her burp every time I feed her. I'm worried as it may harm her. Any help or suggestions? She is quite well and no issues with digestion as well, just that she farts frequently.
Hi I have a baby of 2 years. She recently left the mother feed. My wife breast has became loose. Is there any cream or oil or any solution to get it in better shape with proper tight Ness. She is 26 years only. Kindly suggest.
When it comes to babies and their sleeping habits, you have to understand that every baby is different and has different needs. Thus, certain things that may work for one set of parents may not necessarily work for the other. Thus, here are a few tips that will ensure that your child gets ample of undisturbed sleep and stays healthy and fit:
1. Learn to distinguish when your baby starts feeling tired: Once your child starts feeling tired, he/she will definitely show specific signs that he/she requires some sleep. Some common signs are:
a) The constant eye rubbing
c) Getting a bit fussy and cranky
Put your baby to sleep as soon as possible when he/she starts showing such signs. If your baby gets overtired, it will be all the more difficult for him to fall asleep.
2. Set a proper sleep cycle: Ensure that you set a suitable sleep cycle for your baby. Train your child to sleep during the night and play during the day. Ensure that you keep your kid busy during the day, ensuring that he/she stays awake even after a feed, so that he is tired by night time and sleeps properly all throughout the night. At night, when your child gets up for a feed, ensure that you do not turn on the lights. Instead, make sure to keep the room in semi-darkness so he/she goes back to sleep effectively.
3. Ensure that your baby is full: If your baby is hungry and has not had his fill, it will tend to disrupt his sleep. Thus, ensure that your baby is well fed before you put him to sleep. For example, if during the day you feed the child after every three hours, as evening approaches feed him every two hours. This will ensure that he is well fed before he goes to sleep.
4. Let go the burping occasionally: Babies do not avidly breastfeed at night. Thus, it is not essential that you wait for him to burp every time he feeds.
5. Give a Massage: Another way to ensure that your baby sleeps properly is to give him a good massage. A massage will help the child to relax and thus sleep better.
I have twin daughters. They are now 19 months old. They don’t eat ANYTHING. Whatever we offer them they refuse to it ya muh se nikal deti h… They still wakes up at night, due to hunger. They drink only milk (buffalo milk) they have low iron level (21.3 and 19.4) and low hb level (10.3 and 10.2. Kindly help me what should I do.
Today I took my 2 year child for vaccination of DPT better-1 . After vaccination nurse said fiver come & give me a tablet and told 1/3 rd part three time in a day. After 3 to 4 hour right leg (where vaccination take place) paining till now. What should I do .
I am a 16 years old boy and I am very thin even I eat my foods at time homemade foods. What should I do?
My baby girl is 12 months old and 8 kgs only. Her birth weight was 3 kgs. She eats pureed food any solid given she will not accept and vomits. We are not forcing her to eat but we are trying on solids. I also want to introduce top milk. Confused on cows/buffalo/tetra pack and whether to give it on day time or night. Lastly she will gain weight if I introduce top milk as I am still continuing breastfeeding. Thanks.
My son's age is 26 days. Born on 02.05. 2015. But, now-a-days, he has gastric problem. Always sound like" woh woh. After feeding either he goes toilet or make noise like that. Even though bumping does not help him. What home remedies we will do for him? by birth, he has one teeth on lower jaw, which taken out by dentist. But, jaw is up at that place. What will do. Due to teeth. Is such gastric problem arise? remedies, please?
Hi m having 2mnth baby. Since my breastfeeding is not much so I have to giv my baby dexolac. Can I giv him cow milk? Will it be ok? Else with wat should I feed him to improve his health? please help.
My child is suffering from cough and cold since a week. Chest blocked. what should i do ? Suggestion please help
Crying is often considered as a good sign for babies, especially when the baby is too small to talk about how he or she may be feeling. Crying is often an indicator that the baby is hungry or sleepy. But if your baby is crying a lot, it could also mean that he or she is in pain or distress. Blocked nasal passages, sudden shock, colic and indigestion problems are some of the most common problems that can cause frequent and constant crying. Homeopathy is a holistic approach that can help in treating persistent crying when it comes to babies. Read on to know more.
- Chamomilla: This medicine can be used when the child is whining relentlessly. It can also treat fretful behaviour, as well as irritability. Also, this medicine can be used when the child needs constant carrying around and petting. When the child is never still and suffering from earache or headache, this medicine can be used too.
- Cina: Screaming children and their discomfort can be treated with Cina. This medicine can also be used to treat symptoms like moaning and coughing along with anxious behaviour. Also, when children gasp for air and end up turning pale, this medicine can be prescribed. Further, the doctor may prescribe this medicine when the child is having nightmares and not getting enough sleep.
- Causticum: This medicine is ideal for children who are extremely sensitive and cry at the smallest instance. In such cases, the child will be cranky because of the threat of pain or idea of pain, rather than the actual pain. This child will usually cry persistently because of a low threshold of pain. In such cases, this medicine can help.
- Rheum: Impatience and vehemence can be treated with the help of this medicine. In many cases the child will be cranky throughout the night and toss all night as well. The child may even be cranky with his or her favourite items and toys. Unpleasantness is usually a part of a child’s behaviour in such cases. Rheum can help in tackling this problem with regular doses.
- Belladona: This medicine is helpful for children who begin to cry violently as if he or she is in severe pain. Teeth gritting and screams are common symptoms of children who will require this medicine. This is especially helpful when the child is crying without any apparent reason.
- Aconite: When the child cries constantly and becomes anxious, Aconite can be used to help soothe the child. This medicine can also help in cases where the child is scared of falling off to sleep and is anxious.