Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammed HussainYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 23 year old women my problem yah hai mere breast bahut hi dheele hai meri 3sal pahle ek ladki hui thi tabhi se mere braist bahut loose ho gye hai isse mere husband meri taraf aakrsit nhi hote doosri ourto ko dekhe sir please help.
I am 21 years old. My face is getting weak day by day. Like black rounds under eyes and cheeks are going inside. What could be the reason for this.
I am suffering from anal itching from past 5 years, the itching went off every time I take the worming medicine but from past 2 times the deworming medicine is also not helping, what I have noticed is the itching comes in the interval of every 3-4 months and went of at its own from past 2 times. My doctor have suggested to do allergic test also which shows negative report. 3 years before I have undergone gall bladder removal through laparoscopy surgery. Pls help.
Hello What treatment can be taken to become fair skin? Explain wat are the treatments available? And their side effects.
Hi I have skin issues basically on my face area I dnt knw its acne or what bt I had a clear skin after my wedding I am facing this problem a flawless skin and too many pimples and white heads on my face has been popped up. I have a vit d deficiency. And as per my dietician I have hormonal imbalance. I am residing in panchkula. Pls suggest wht shud I do.
I put a dipper on him at nights but forgot to use dipper rash cream and now he has this real bad rash around the testicular and he's crying non stop.
Can I take ovacare forte as I have lots of facial hair? I am lactating mom of 1.5 year baby girl. Pls suggest.
I want to get a fair and clean face my age is 17 years my face is very dark and have many pimples on it so give me suggestions to give fair skin in 1 months?
My left side portion of my face is normal. But my right side portion is uneven. Alike left portion. I observed some extra skin near that portion attached to the bone which is above to right cheek. How can I get the portion like left one. Naturally. Tell me please ?
I am 23 years old. I have face some problems, my face dogpots & jhaiya, so I want to improve me and my problem and I want to sussed me any antibiotics cream remove them. Thanks.
A breast lump is an enlargement, swell, protuberance or a bump that is different than the breast tissue surrounding it. Breast lumps can appear in men as well as women and they can be benign or malignant. Causes of benign breast lumps are as follows:
- Fibroadenosis: Also known as Fibro-cystic breast disease, it is a benign condition that affects the breast. It may affect either of the breasts or both. One of the major symptoms of Fibroadenosis is a breast lump. Usually, the lumpiness disappears after the menstrual cycle is over. Fibroadenosis occurs because the breast tissue doesn’t respond well to the hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle.
- Fibroadenomas: Fibroadenomas occur because of abnormal response to the hormone oestrogen. The lumps are usually well formed and round, around the milk ducts of the breast. Breast lumps due to Fibroadenomas are called breast mice, because they move around the breast. In some cases, they disappear and in some, they tend enlarge during pregnancy.
Other benign causes of breast lumps are breast abscesses, breast cysts, lipoma (lump of fat), mastitis (infection in the breast tissues), fat necrosis (another name for breast lumps) and intraductal papilloma (benign tumour of the milk ducts in the breast). A breast lump that is firm, well defined and doesn’t move around, i.e. it doesn’t disappear after your period or pregnancy, may be a result of breast cancer.
Treatment of breast lumps
The treatment of a breast lump depends on its cause. Benign breast lumps usually disappear over time. Otherwise following treatments can be considered as per the doctor’s discretion-
- Medication: If the breast lumps are painful or increase over time, it is advisable to take medication.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and other painkillers like paracetamol
- Danazol, Tamoxifen or Bromocriptine are administered to treat breast pain as well
- Antibiotics which are administered to cure breast abscesses that are caused due bacterial infections
- Limiting the amount of fat in the diet or wearing well fitting bras also reduces the amount of pain due to breast lumps.
- Certain types of breast lumps are filled with fluid or pus. This fluid can be drained through a procedure called aspiration or drainage.
- A radical way to treat a breast lump is surgery. Many a times, these lumps get bigger and painful and the most effective way to deal with it is to remove it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.