Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Mody Prabha KYour feedback matters!
My sister suffering headache. She used migraine tablet and not got relief. We consult eye specialist. Doctor said that she have eyesight. We are shocked. She is reading newspaper and textbooks which have small letters. Need your kind assistance. Am really disappointed on that moment. She suggested to wear glasses.
Mere sir m bahut jyada pain bana rehta h aur allergie ke bhi problem bani rehti h aur eye red color ke Ho jati h.
My friend wears spectacles from class 5. His lens power increased steadily upto -2.5 D bt recently. From his last checkup he got his lens power as -1.5 D and 0.5 cylindrical. So can he get his eye power reduced upto 0 D. Need some precautions regarding. Food habits, total time of wearing the specs a day.
I am asking for how to increase breast size ? I seen and read something on YouTube and google. There suggests for massages and breast toner cream they creams are effective or not .and they harmful for women or not. I am working women that why I asking for creams she has busy schedule. So please suggest that good for us.
I have been diagnosed with Myasthenia .It started in July 2014 with ocular Myasthenia and my eye lids drooped alternatively. After complete tests ocular Myasthenia was diagnosed. I was given 30 mg Wysolone for three months then in next one year by gradual tapering the dose of Wysolone was tapered to 10 mg/ Alternate day but it was also supplemented with Mycophenolate Moffetil 1000 mg/ day. Things were absolutely ok but in July 2016 this year I started swallowing trouble. Doctor revised my dose of Wysolone to 25 mg/ Alternate day. Moffetil tabs 1000 mg per day are continued but additionally distinon 1/2 tab thrice a day (means one and 1/2 per day). My question is: Do I have a hope of better .preferably ayurvedic or Yoga medication which will have a better cure / maintenance of this dis order? Do I have a hope of living a normal life? My question of this type is with an intension of avoiding side reactions of steroids and / or immunosuppressant. My name is Arun Deshpande, Age 63. Live in Aurangabad, Maharashtra.Retired. Led absolutely very healthy life through out till it started.
Sir/mam my eyes being red in summer. When I came out in sunshine my seeing capability became low. This happen only in summer.
I have asked a question regarding my vision. Actually, I forgot to mention that I am wearing glass for the past 15 years. I have made a eye checkup 4 months ago. Still, I feel that I am losing the vision abruptly and feel strain in the eyes. So, my question is that can you prescribe any exercise or any natural tips apart from glass or medicines.
I have red eyes for last 2 days what should I do I m feeling very uncomfortable while working in front of system.
I am suffering from eye pain and its changed to red color. Can you give any suggestions for this problem. If you will give best suggestion for me. I have feel very happy and advance thanks to you.
My mom is 63 years old. She has slightly itching in her left eye and sometimes it turns red. Sometimes there is slight water from her eye. Can I please know the reason?
Some days my eyes got red and I feel that air surrounding me striking my eyes and its very pain full but as I close my eyes I feel more comfortable what is the reason for that. I don't do any type of intoxication.
I see black muscat or darkness in front of my eyes is it a case of general debility or other problem.
Hi doctor, an having a pain on veins of muscle tissue which is beneath a fine line on area between testis and rectum. I commute daily 60 kms on bike. Please tell is it chronic, Why pain is occurring?
My mom sometimes gets headaches during evening and during the other time of day she is alright and also her nerve pains near the eyes. She is 42 and have taken enough medicine but no results.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!