Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mn ShahYour feedback matters!
hello sir, my age is 28, my weight is 85, my height is 173 cm, actually I have regular acidity and gas problem every day. After sleeping and wake in morning my toe become heavy and pain start, I also have left knee problem. Is any remedies.
Hi, I have suffered from typhoid twice once in November n now in December. I got severe back pain when I got typhoid first time. Later too. Still suffering from bank pain. One orthopedist suggested me to go for MRI. He is suspecting it as salmonella discitis. MRI report says dehydration of disc l2-l3. Please suggest me.
I am facing the issue with sex life, I will get excited very soon n get done in a min please help how to control it to make partner Happy?
My age is 16 and I masturbate 5 times a day. What are its size effects. I wanna know them in detail.
My age is 29 years, I am suffering from lower back pain. I have sugar before food 185 and after food 286 and blood pressure 150/90 and cholesterol. My weight is 85 and height 5'8" Please help me to come out from this problem. I am unmarried and doing PhD in civil engineering.
I have one question regarding vaccination.. One of my family member told me..too much vaccination is cause of Autism..is it true??
My Age z 27 Nd my prob z that my penis nerves bcum week Nd dull due to over masturbation in past. Also I use to smoke marijuana in my colleague time and use to do masturbation after that by watching porn. Due to all this my present life z becoming hell bcas I quit masturbation but still my semen used to ejaculated after I do urine .Nd problem of PE. Erectile dysfunction Nd Nightfall also seems in me. I need your help Dr. please help me to bcum a sexually active like I was in my childhood. My marriage also approach near by due to which I feel guilty how I face her.
I suffer fom regular headaches during day and night also, what is my problem and how should I cope with it?
I had a typhiod 20 days ago and want a diet chat some time ears get blocked due to cough what to do ?
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.