Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mn ShahYour feedback matters!
I got circumcised yesterday and my glands feel too much sensitive to touch. I do not feel much pain but sensitive part touching my clothes is irritating me. How long will that sensitivity last? Is it normal to feel sensitivity?
What should one do if he or she has got breathing problems for more than one month but there is no cough. Can it be swine flu.
Dear sir, I have never tried masturbation in my whole life up until yesterday. So yesterday, in middle of masturbation, I did not feel continuing masturbating; its like that I did not feel any energy and any willingness to continue it till ejaculation. I want to know why it is happening to me because most of my friend tell me that it gives so much pleasure but in my case I did not feel any sort of thing so I just want to know it is a problem or some psychology issue or cause I had not tried masturbating in my whole life it impacts in my sexual energy, if it is so then how I can regain my sexual energy like everyone else.
Whenever someone hurts my head even slowly my head starts to pain and I can not able to control can you give me the solution of this problem.
Resting at night plays an important role in regulating your daily health and your level of energy throughout a day. Also, not only the quantity but the quality of sleep is also important for a healthy lifestyle. Bedtime habits do play a vital role in shaping up your lifestyle and personality as a whole. Here are 6 lifestyle habits that can help you to get sound sleep on a daily basis.
1. Having a fixed sleep pattern: Going to sleep and waking up approximately during the same time every day helps to maintain an equilibrium in the sleep-wake cycle. If this balance is maintained then your body will be accustomed to this pattern and as a result, you will feel less tired and sleepy during the daytime.
2. Maintaining certain dietary regulations: You should also maintain a proper diet plan and examine the consequences of the foods that you are eating and the fluids that you are drinking. Taking a proper and nutritious diet on a daily basis will help you to stay healthy by not disrupting your natural sleep-wake cycle.
3. Ensuring that your room has appropriate lighting: The level of light also matters at the time of your sleep. You should definitely make sure that there is a very minimal level of light around you during bed time. This should be done because the lesser is the light, the more comfortable you are while sleeping. Additionally, the sleep that you will get into a dark room will also be sound and undistorted as it helps keep all the sensory organs calm.
4. Regular exercise: Exercising regularly helps to improve the overall quality of sleep by making you tired at night and sending you to bed more efficiently. Light to mild exercises also helps cure sleep disorders like insomnia.
5. Opting for some relaxing activities before bed: Depending on your personality, you should follow simple techniques of relaxation in order to calm down the brain before sleep. Some of the most common relaxation techniques include- deep breathing exercise, muscle relaxing activity, visualizing a peaceful setting/ scenario and a light before-bed snack. The above-mentioned activities are just suggestive and you should do anything that helps you to get a sound sleep.
6. Having daytime naps: Having short naps of less than one hour is absolutely okay if you are excessively tired during the day or you did not have a sound sleep the previous night. But, if you are consistently having long naps during the day then you are bound to have sleep issues during the night. So it is advisable to sleep early and wake up early for a healthy schedule. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hiee sir I have sore throat problem and somehow its not getting any better .and also keep on sneezing .usually when I get up in the morning I have running nose .and almost every time idk why .it is like I have a problem that I catch cold very easily. .i do not know whether it is some kind pf allergy or not. Presently I am on a homeopathy treatment for PCOD and the aforesaid problem Wherein the doctor advised me 2 stop eating junk food bcoz I hav gained weight and not having periods regular. I usually avoid eating outside food .bt today my cousin forced me 2 hav bit .and now I have this pain in my throat. Idk what to do .it is paining allot .and also I am afraid that did eating junk affected my treatment or not.
I am Mihir from Rajkot and suffering from low blood pressure and vomit and dierea since 3.5 years and sinus from 1 year. Waiting for local doctor for diagnose. Thank you.
I am manikanta, my age is 25. I am suffering with dehydration. My body is releasing more sweat and my face was getting dry. Can you please suggest any home remedies to me.
I feel weakness and fatigue because of which I am becoming lethargic. I am taking b complex capsules and vitamin c on regular basis. please suggest any other supplement of required to take! And advise me how long to take all these supplements! Suggest the natural diet too. Ty doctor
Recently ordered a progressive lens for ny mother. She is diabetic. Now she is not comfortable especially when reading books. We are being told since sugar might have increased,power would have changed. Thereby causing discomfort. Could you please guide us? Is this true?
I am infected by zaundies every 2 years since 2011 & cured successfully. Please tell me sir why I am reinfected. And how to control zaundies. I am 48 kg s weight only. Is jaundice causes low weight.
I have problem with my penis my penis gets small from 7" inch to 4.5"-5" inches I think due to masturbation, now what to do? Kindly Give smart and cheap advice. I will be very thank full to you And I can't spend enough time during sex only in 2 minutes I get discharge, earlier these things are not happens but now what to do?
We all have mood swings, but not all mood swings have the same intensity. People who have extreme mood swings ranging from depression to manic highs are said to be suffering from bipolar disorder. These extreme moods are known as episodes and usually last for a few days of even a few weeks at a time. A person suffering from bipolar disorder could have an episode several times a year. This is a very common psychological problem and can affect both children and adults. Though it cannot be cured, this disease can be managed with medication.
There are no known causes for bipolar disorder but genetics may play an important role in triggering this disorder. Hence, if a parent or sibling suffers from this condition, you have a risk of developing it as well. An imbalance in the neurotransmitters in the brain may also play a part in the development of this condition. Stress or traumatic events like the loss of a loved one can also increase your risk of suffering from this condition.
Given that mood swings affect almost each one of us, bipolar disorder can be difficult to diagnose. Some of the things to look out for are:
- Change in self-esteem
- Unusual talkativeness or quietness
- Being increasingly prone to distractions
- Decreased need for sleep
- Recklessness in terms of spending decisions, relationships etc
It must be kept in mind that a person must display at least 4 of the above symptoms simultaneously to be diagnosed as bipolar. Also, none of these symptoms should be a result or side effect of any kind of medication, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants.
There are four main types of bipolar disorder.
- Bipolar I: In such cases, the person has at least one episode of elevated moods and associated abnormal behaviour in his or her life. This may be preceded or followed by depressive episodes.
- Bipolar II: In these cases, the person must have suffered from at least one depressive episode. It is very similar to bipolar I except that in bipolar II the highs never reach the manic stage.
- Rapid Cycling: Some people can have 4 or more manic and depressive episodes a year. In such cases, they are said to be rapid cycling. This condition affects 10-20% of bipolar cases.
- Mixed Bipolar: Usually, bipolar patients show mood swings that alternate between manic and depressive moods. However, sometimes a person may experience both elation and depression simultaneously or in rapid succession of each other. These cases are known as mixed bipolar.
Once diagnosed, bipolar disorder can be managed with a combination of medication and psychotherapy. In some cases, electroconvulsive therapy may also be needed.
In summers, one must take care of his hydration levels as the heat and rising temperature of the day in summers makes you to lose water from your body and create the status of dehydration. Moreover, in summers one suffers from diarrhea (डायरिया (Diarrhea). लगातार लूज मोशन यानि पतला दस्त आना, उल्टी होना डायरिया कहलाता है।) which happens because food gets spoiled quickly in summers.
Therefore, one must be careful while eating outside food in order to avoid food infection and thereby loose motions and dedydration.
If your tongue and throat feel dryness, you tend to be sleepy and your concentration to listen anything around start diminishing, it is sign of dehydration. If pulse increase, urine formation decrease it is bad sign during dehydration which poses a risk to your kidneys.
Many dehydration cases land up in kidney failure if dehydration is not correcetd timely by I.V. Fluids or Oral Rehydration Therapy.
Save your kidneys and correct dehydration timely. Be careful in summers. Drink more water. Have lemon juice or buttermilk daily.