Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Mksha JiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old I having Cataract in both eyes becoz I am taking perdisionl bcoz of that side effects. I want to knw that how much time surgery of cataract can by delay?
My right eye head (near neck) and right side teeths r paining from couple of days. What might be it?
I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytime. Now as I want to conceive, I thought to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. But the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?
I am suffering from hyper panic disorders from 6 years. I can't live without medicine even 1 day. Almost everyday I face panic attack. My heartbeat racing too fast, shaking body inside, sweating, cold flash during panic attack. Its really too painful. I checked up too many doctors, doctor gave me medicine but after taking 1, 2 month of medicine slowly same problems start. Many times I get side effect. Then I slept almost 24hours, even I can't ate. Now I also get a new big problem when I move my eyes I get a extreme facial shock over whole face and into head. And 3 times I suffered sleeping paralysis at morning time. I have also hyper depression, frustration, I can't go anywhere without medicine and mother. Is this problem can be cured fully for lifetime? I want to live. Please doctor help me. I want to cure fully please.
I have gone through ICL treatment at AIIMS Delhi 3 weeks ago. Now, I am feeling Glare or Halos in front of my left Eye. Is this normal? What can be possible solution for this? I am taking P-Lone / Vigamox eye drops as advised by them. Also, I am feeling little uneasiness in both eyes and headache while working on files/computers (i.e my daily routine work) for short period of time i.e 15-20 min . Also let me know what should be normal ASSOCT Voult Value?
Got hembrages at retina of my father's eye. It's an early stage of Dr. Dr said to LASIK surgery by giving injection of 26000 in eye, to slower down Dr. But there could be chance of cataract. So got confused what to do. Do you have any alternative.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL (Implantable Biocompatible Lens) is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.