Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
What should I do get rid of the dark circles in my face, I apply orange pack every day even that doesn't help, and how do I get rid of the pimples, I have tried all kinds of things like aaluveera, orange etc.
My brother is having some redness and pain in his eyes. Specially at the time of study. He got his eyes checked up and no problem was found. If there is no problem than why his eyes are red and have pain?
I have red eyes for over three days. Also not able see clearly. This is happening for last 3 days. What should I do?
Hi, I'm Naveen, working as a software engineer, 22 years old. I used to wear specs, (-2.75 (left eye), 3.25 (right eye) I have severe head ache only on left side (forehead, top of the head and behind the head), and also severe pain at left eye, the pain in head looks like it was in nerve from eye, the pain was occurring only at particular iming (10 am to 10.30 am), the pain persists for 1 hour, after that no pain was there. Already I have consulted eye doctor 2 days ago, they said my power on left eye has beed varied, and the cylindrical axis variation in left eye show 1.5, so they asked me to scan my eye (they written as "orl scan" or "orb scan" in scan slip given to me, I need to know, I have to go forward for this scan, or else I have to consult any other general physician or neurologist.
I have redness in eye since last 1 day. Itching is present and minimal swelling is also present. So please give its diagnosis and treatment.
I have a red eyes and I am feeling so tired and it pains me lot and it makes me difficult to read at night and irritates me lot and I can't able to do any work so any one help me to solve this problem.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.