Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Mithila DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am so desperate.I have a phobia of cancer.I feel 24/7 that the cells in my brain are dividing continuously and i am on the verge of getting sick with brain tumor.Can u please help me out.Please please.It's affecting my studies to a great extent.
I am 21 age please give me some therapy to ignore nagtvty. Just when I goes to do a task some kind of ngtv thinking struck me nt do. Like I will wear a jeans pant then a thinking will come in my mind that I f wear this then something wrong will happen like I never success so you wear another pant if am going somewhere then ngtv thinking stuck that do not go if you go something will wrong happen so go this way not that way. Give me sometherpy in village theres no such good psychologist. I need your favor.
I am 41 years old female suffering bouts of anger very often recently, please guide me how to control my negative thoughts, most of the time I am very much upset and feeling sad always. How to overcome from this. I want to do suicide but I have responsibilities, also know that subside is not the solution of my problem, but I am unable to avoid these thoughts everyday. please give me solution for this.
I'm 24 year old and suffering from depression, I'm always scared with darkness, also scared to go to the toilet due to smell how can I get out of it.
Hi doctor, I am into marriage for 16 years with 2 kids. Prior to marriage, we were dating 6 years. Our marriage was a big dissent and discontent in my family, as I am the only son. We have been fighting since we are married and prior to that also. I am a complex person, highly ambitious and ethical person. Need your advise in the matter.
I am in depression my girlfriend broke up with me and I am not able to concentrate on my study what should I do?
Coping with failure
1. Expect mistakes and knocks as they’re a normal part of life. The chances are you’re not any worse than other people!
2. Remind yourself that, on the whole, you are good enough. You may not be perfect – but at least you’re trying. It take courage to step out, and to get up when you fall down. Just being willing to do that is a true mark of success.
3. Don’t over-react. It is better to stay calm, to maintain your composure and choose how you’ll respond. A knee jerk reaction often leads to real regret.
4. Try not to think or worry about how others see you. Don’t let other people determine your self-worth.
5. Put a positive slant on a bad experience. What can you learn from this that moves you closer to success? what can you laugh about with friends; what can you see as humorous?
6. Fix your focus on your goals, then look ahead and keep on going. Don’t let a setbacks deflect you from your purpose and your dreams.