Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MinilYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever since a week Mild headache, cough Couldn't eat the food to full Feeling weak to do work What could be the problem.
I have following symptoms 1. High body temperature (100 -101) 2. Dry cough 3. Body Ache 4. Red eyes.
I start vomiting whenever I travel long distance journey. Is this some kind of allergy. How can I get out of this? Is there any medicine that I can take before leaving for a long journey to avoid this?
The person had disturbed routine that resulted in constipation sometimes. Now that hemorrhoid is diagnosed she has realised the problem had started may be more than half an year ago. From past 20-25 days bleeding started but there was no pain, neither earlier nor now. Even after the medication there is a realization of problem. But there is no pain as such. Medication gas helped as the amount of blood in stool is less than before but it was supposed to be cured. 1.What should be the diet If there is no pain? 2. Will it be permanently cured after treatment with medication but no surgery? 3. If it could be cured permanently, are there any chances of returning even when there will be treatment for constipation? please guide. Thank you.
What is the minimum duration one should avoid for sex after abortion? After abortion what is the time period within one will get her periods normally resume? After how many days one Shd choose for pregnancy after abortion?
After rigorous masturbation I found a swollen vein just above corona. It is the 3rd day since first saw. There is no pain and no other complication. But how to undo the appearance?
I am suffering from fever last five days and iam also suffering from head pain and chest pain please help me.
From last few months m facing early discharge problem (cn say seconds only) which I really insulting n I really want to work on it can someone guide me the best I can do Infact one of my friend shared it with me that having milk with black pepper cn boost the stamina n time. Is it so? Please help me.
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.