Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mini SandyaYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 years old female. My husband just touched his with mine. Not inserted. This happened approx 15 days ago. I'm missing my periods now. As I was to have at about date-10. Can I use the tablets. mifepristone n Misoprostol. Plzs help. M scared.
After the sex, I have irritation/burning sensation inside vaginal walls with lower abdomen pain sometimes. Please advise.
Hi doctors, My wife was pregnant with 2 and half month, but there is no growth inside of child. There is no positive result in ultra sound. Gynacolist saying I have to go with abortion. So just want to know is there any medicine of abortion or we go with operation. Pls suggest ASAP. Thanks.
My wife get period after 1 month of her delivery. Is it OK She is taking yaz tab We had a intercourse without precaution and on third day of our intercourse she get period again. Is she get pregnant again please help to know me.
My wife and I had unprotected sex a day before her period was meant to start. But now she is 5 days late. She feels like her period is coming on but it doesn't. She got very slight menstrual flow on 1st and second day. But then it stopped. I know it's only been 5 days but could she possibly be pregnant? She is very tensed. please reply as soon as possible. She is not ready to be a mother yet.
I am in second month pregnancy. My doctor prescribed seydilan, duphaston, doxinate, folfit tablets and 1 hucog injection weekly. Should I continue the doctor as she is prescribing many medicines in the first trimester? please suggest.
I am 31 year old female and I didn't conceive. My weight 73 kg and height 5'5. My and my husband report is normal. We are trying last 2 years. I got pregnant before 5 month but unfortunately it was missed and then after I can't get pregnant. Please give your best suggestion. Thank you.
I want to make my lady pregnant. How to have sex to make her pregnant I mean give me some tips regarding it.
During her menses, we had sex without precaution and he took an pil. But its 25 days, there is no menses done yet. If she is pregnant then is there any further pill or medicine? Please help me out.
Sir My wife is pregnant she has second trimester (17 week) I want to my baby must be handsome but we have normal color what should I done.Please tell.
My partner had an ipill 10 months before so is it ok to give the ipill again now or its is harmful? We had unprotected sex on 7/05/17. What can be the side effects of the pill if given after 10 months.
Hello doctor, I am 26 years old now I hav 5 and a half old son. Before 7 months I had a problem of irregular periods it leads 4 four months. When I consulted Gyno doc ty said it's becoz of problem in LH and 2 reduce weight. I reduced abt 7 kgs now my periods is normal. Is my body normal 4 second baby it is not created yet should I go 2 test 4 baby or else to leave it. When I'll get my 2nd baby.
Hai mam, can you please solve my problem plzzzzz its 2 urgent actually mam my sis she used postpone tablets for 6 days nw its 9th day bt she did not got periods till nw can you please help her out 2 get periods as soon as possible plzzz mam plzz gve some suggestions 2 get periods back mam.
Im advised to take overall l tablet ,actually I want to know the purpose of taking that tablet. If its for preventing pregnancy means shall I stop taking it because im separated from my hubby now.
My wife is 5 week pregnant. She had a c-section at 2006. We have a healthy daughter. Is it safe to have a medical abortion instead of surgical procedure. Please suggest.
Respected doctors I am 34 years female and married for 10 yrs, I lives in haryana. I am feeling massive lower back pain. The center of pain is just up on my hip Bones. This pain caused due to I got problem in my periods timing usually. Last time I got my period properly near 15 th june, then after one month near 15th july I got little bleeding first day after then next day bleeding had stopped. And I got pain in my lower back for 4 to 5 days then I got normal. Now I do not have my periods properly too although I noticed few drops of bleeding in between 16 to 17 in August but I am suffering by massive pain for 10 days even unable to walk. What treatment is perfect beneficial for me advise.
Pregnancy should be by choice and not by chance. Preconception counselling and health check-up focus on things you can do before pregnancy to increase the chances of having healthy baby. There is plenty you can do now to make yourself as healthy as possible to have a healthy baby. If you want THE BEST PROGENY, then you should:
- According to Ayurveda, ‘Cheerful mind’ is most important for fertility
- Engage yourself in relaxing activities such as reading, gardening, listening to music
- Explore new hobbies
- Replace negative thoughts with more positive ones
- Avoid stress in relationship, Enjoy married life with alternate intercourse in mid period
Adapt a healthy life cycle
- Do regular exercise
- Avoid smoking and Tobacco
- Know your Prakruti (Body Constitution) and get the diet and lifestyle chart according to your Prakruti
- Consult a specialist from Ayurveda especially practising gynaecology
- Get whole preconception counselling and health check-up done
- Avoid toxic substances and Environmental contaminants
Start with folic acid
- Under medical guidance, start taking folic acid daily once
- Folic Acid supplementation greatly reduces risk of brain & spinal cord problems in babies
- If you have any pre-existing medical issues like diabetes, hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy, heart disease or thyroid dysfunction, be sure they are under control. Ask your physician if its safe to continue the treatment for medical issues during pregnancy or to adjust to a safer alternative
- Self medication should be avoided
- If you consult doctor, even for other problem, you should make the doctor aware about your plan of pregnancy
Start preconception panchkarma treatment
- An Ayurveda physician will advise proper Panchakarma treatment according to body constitution and detailed history
- Ayurvedic medicines, diet and lifestyle modification along with preconception detoxification panchakarma treatment regularise metabolism, purify reproductive organs, maintain hormonal equilibrium, increase egg quality and sperm quality in case of male and relieve stress
- The treatments include Vaman, Virechan, Basti, Nasya, Uttarbasti, Yoni Prakshalan, Pichudharan, Shirodhara, etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.