Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MinalYour feedback matters!
Hi My Height 5.4 weight 95 kg. It can possible to get pregnant. Eating more meals n oil items snacks.
I masturbated on my girl breast some sperms went near her pubic hair as she is virgin is their any chances of pregnancy.
My mom is a fallopian tube carcinoma patient. She undergone two surgeries and one complete cycle of chemotherapy. She is under weight. Around 35 kgs. Does she require any further treatment? Or is there any chances of recurrence of carcinoma anymore? Her recent can 125 test shows 13.
Hi I' m 20, had unprotected sex and took two ipills after that. One within 5 hour after intercourse and other within 24 hours. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? And what happens if taken two pills?
The main symptoms of bronchitis include excessive coughing, difficulty breathing and a sore, inflamed throat. Bay leaves are incredibly effective remedies for bronchitis because they are rich in quercetin, a powerful antioxidant that can prevent the release of inflammatory chemicals in the body. By reducing swelling, bay leaves can clear up congestion and make it easier to breathe. This will lessen the urge to cough, thus speeding the healing process and allowing you to get back to normal faster. You can chew on bay leaves or use them in your cooking of stews or curries to benefit from these effects.
Hi Doc, me & my wife are trying for baby from past few months we learnt about ovulation and planned our intercourse accordingly. My wife had her periods this month by few days late (her period occurred on 30th day) I.e. 12th October it lasted for 5 days we gained the knowledge that my wife ovulate somewhere between 14-16th day of the cycle then recognised that she ovulated 28th Oct. We had sex from 17th Oct till 30th Oct. Her period will start this month Nov between 9-12th, she always gets pimples before her periods even now could see lots of pimples on her face is this the sign of periods approaching. Will she get pregnant this cycle done my best in baby dance. Only if she misses her periods shes pregnant & is it OK to do house hold work as she has lots to do end of the day she's exhausted.
I am 23 years female. I had sex on 12th May, 2017 exactly after my periods end. Then I had my regular periods on 8th June and 7th July. But this month m 5 days late. Could I be pregnant by any chance? I searched on Google and getting more confused. Please kindly help.
Doctor I had a miscarriage on 15 march aftr 2 months my periods were not in flow evn not regular I get my usg done it shows pcod please tell how dis problem occurs bcz I want to conceive now what todo?
Be it frequent urination, painful urination, or change in color of urine, you must not hesitate to visit a urologist, especially when the symptoms persist for more than two days. Typically, an abnormal urge to urinate is directly affected by any infection in the bladder or due to any underlying medical condition. A urologist who is specialized in the study and treatment of disorders related to the urinary system is the right person to diagnose the problem and put you on the right treatment. Read on to have an insight into symptoms that would necessitate a urologist visit.
Inability to urinate: Many people tend to have calcium depositions in their urinary tract. This is what is known as a stone. When this stone grows big in dimension, it can block the ureters or the urethra. In both these situations, the total urine output reduces to a great extent or can stop completely. The first symptom, in this case, will be an intolerable pain in the back or lower abdomen. This is also a common sign in males with an enlarged prostate.
As the prostate grows in size, it pushes onto the bladder, thus again making it difficult to release urine.
- Pain in the lower abdomen: Pain in the lower abdomen is also a symptom of various kinds of urinary problems. If the pain is accompanied by urinary frequency or a burning sensation during urination, it inevitably prompts a visit to the urologist to check for bladder cancer or prostate.
- Blood in urine: Irrespective of the gender of the sufferer, blood in the urine is never a good sign. An immediate visit to the urologist is suggested as he can order tests which can highlight an infection or a disease or in extreme cases, even the early signs of cancer in kidney or bladder.
- Repeated urinary tract infections: Cases might arise, when a particular person is suffering from two or more infections in a span of 6 months. This situation should never be ignored, and immediately a doctor should be visited as this can be a serious health problem in both men and women. Prophylactic or some antibiotic treatments will be prescribed in this case.
- Chronic pain in the pelvic region: This is again another urinary condition which can affect both sexes. This condition is characterized by increased frequency of urination and nocturia and pain in the lower abdomen are also reported. Nocturia is severe nighttime urination. The treatment for this condition depends on the reason. A series of tests and examinations have to be carried out to find out the reason, and accordingly, a treatment plan has to be charted out.
Apart from the symptoms mentioned above, if you experience uncontrolled urine leakage or any sediments in urine or if you sense any abnormality concerning the lower abdominal area a urologist visit is warranted. No need to shy away from reporting even such minor discomfort as it could help avoid dire consequences.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi ! I am 25 years old. I got married this Jan 2nd i need to know that i had intercourse with my husband many times with protection. But we have sex today with out protection and i didn't want to get pregnant so soon so please can u let me know what pill can i take for not getting pregnant and is it safe to take pills. How long i have to take the pills
Hi, I am 20 yr old and my girlfriend is 19. Her periods date is around 10th of every month, last month we had sex couple of times using all safety measures and she' s on pill too. 1. Will there be any postpone in periods of her? 2. Is it safe to have sex now? 3. Will the periods be late if we have sex now? 4. And also during the time of periods, is the intercourse safe?
The debate about how sex affects sportspersons has been there for a very long time, but it is its reverse which is somehow more applicable. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising can have some really positive effects on your sex life. This has got to do mostly with improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise.
Research suggests that engaging in exercise, sports and other physical activities result in an increase in flexibility and agility among people, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, thus allowing you to believe that you are sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn also positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partners. Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that are also improved due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries. In this regard, research also suggests that you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk works wonders.
- Improved quality of semen: Research has found that if you exercise or are engaged in some rigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women, which leads to better muscle growth and an increased sex drive in both sex.
- Increased chances of achieving orgasm in women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm is faster and with higher intensity, it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.