Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Milind V KirtaneYour feedback matters!
Hii I am mohit from kanpur I have a problem in my ears I have took to the doctor but I did not get the relive so kindly sguest me.
Can you please tell me the expenses for the single ear operation in Kolkata. My left eardrum seriously infected or replacement may be needed according to a doctor. I know nothing more than it. Suffering from last 3 years, small fluctuation in hearing & frequent itching, discharge in ear. Please guide me anyway. I'm a student & I've economical problem I'll be highly grateful if you suggest me a cheap but best clinic for operation in Kolkata. Please let me know the approximate expenses for it. Thanks doctor.
I have a runny nose ever since the climate is changed. I tried multiple home remedies and I'm under medication still nothing is working. My nose blocks at night and I'm unable to breath. Please suggest me something and help me out here. Thank you in advance.
His I am 22 years old. I am suffering from head pressure on right side of head and nerves stretching on that place. Doctors done mri and mri shows ethmoid and m axillary sinusitis. After that doctors done l. P. Test and l. P. Test shows few lymphocytes and range 5.5 and told brian t. B. But another doctor told you don't have brain t. B because above 10 is brain t. B you have only sinus go to ent doctor. We consulted ent and used tablets but it is temporarily relief there is no permanent relief. Still now on my right side of head lot of pressure and nerves stretching on that place. If I exposed to sunlight iam getting lot of headache. Iam suffering from this disease five years. Initially I consulted neurologist and he done eeg and told migraine. But I don't have migraine symptoms. By taking lot of tablets iam facing memory problem. I have fever symptoms due to sinus. Please tell me solution or any tablet. I want to become healthy.
I have problem of nose bleeding at twice for an year What is issue of it and any treatment to undergo?
Bleeding from my father's nose at regular intervals. When He try to do some hard work bleeding starts. It was about 8 months before IT was started.
Nazophen nasal drops is good for blocked nose, i am a technician in saudi here i am suffering blocked nose problem. I have dust allergy also doctor please can you help me. I need a good medicine for my problem please suggest.
Hello sir I am 24 year old man having throat problem since one week. Now what to do? I have no allergies.
My son aged 7 is suffering from Adenoids. I do not want to go for his surgery. Impact on ear (as per report of tympanogram -391 and -400). please suggest exercises and other measures to take care.
Sir I want to know if anything enter through ear in our brain how many day they can live even if you don't know this is possible or not. Please reply me is it possible? any wrong thing can live in our brain? please i am so scared since 2 year.
1. I have sinus, can I use curd when I take a head bath? 2. Is there a difference between curd and milk itself turning into curd consistency?
Whenever I take bath in hot water I feel like dizzy on whole day .is it a serious problem do I want to consult a specialist.
Hello, Can anyone let me know if an antro-choanal polyp can be cured without surgery? Or with homeopathy?
I am 25 years old and am suffering foem sinus and how to reduce the problem am requesting you to say ke how to know to reduce the pain.
I want to ask about my mother. She feels difficulty breathing especially from left nostril. So after check up it came out that mucus is build up in sinuses. What to do for it and why it happened?
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding