Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Milin
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MilinYour feedback matters!
I have high triglyceride (around 600), high uric acid and nonalcoholic fatty lever stage -2. So I need detail food chart and also if required medicine and also suggestion how to cure.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding