Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Milan PatelYour feedback matters!
I am very weight less, I am eating good food but I am not healthy. Please give me the suggestions, how to improve my body and health.
Hi, I'm a male, Does eating pizza or burger and all is good for our health and for our skin please tel me.
I'm 32 year old male. Married. And we are trying for a child. When we undergo for a intercourse everyday. I can't penetrate my penis as my penis become very small. What can I do?
I am suffering from acute Hair Fall problem. My hairs are oily. I wash them twice in a week. Please let me know solution for hair fall.
I need some doctors to help me. I'm 24, and from last 6 days I'm having blood and mucus in my stool. It also happened once 6 months back, but gone within 1-2 days. But this time its not. I consulted a physician and he prescribed me some pills for infection in digestive system. It worked great for 3 days, but again I started bleeding. Pls help and also suggest me the proper specialist Dr. To consult with.
My age is 29. From a few months, i have lost my hair from the frontal side of my head, although i dont have any problem of baldness in my ancestors and my body hairs are started growing all over ,even on my shoulder and ear too. Doctor said that it was due to hormones. Please help me to get rid of these.
My age is 22 years I have pimples my face is oil I eat regularly oil food since 6 years I was visited so many doctors in nellore and chennai but there is no result they proffered clear gel .kz lotion but my face is no change please give solution to me.
I am a female 21 years of age, from last one year gained a lot of weight and facing hair fall, greying hair as well. Problem of irregular periods is from beginning . What should I do to maintain all these ? What diet / medicines I should take ?
What are symptoms of dengue? And how can we cure them using natural methods. Without going to doctor or hospital.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.