Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Mihir KothariYour feedback matters!
I am 14 years old boy and I am very lazy ,I cannot study for more than 2 hours .I always feel sleepy.help me to concentrate
There is a white discharge at the corner of the eyes everyday. There is no irritation. My eyes feel heavy and tired (like overused).
I m highly myopic having peripaillary cnvm in right eye since 3 years. Condition is stable with 7 avastin injectiopns. I am attending for follow up for every 3 months. Will my condition improve by any kind of treatment or I will be with this fear that I may loose my vision one day and become blind ?
I am 59 years old with dry eye problem. I take one tab selace forte everyday and use optirive eye drop. Any natural way to keep the eyes lubricated. free tired and sleepy in the evening because of this (dry eyes)
I had LASIK done in August. My number was -5.25 in both eyes with -0.50 cylindrical number. I can see everything clearly however -0.25 has remaining in both eyes. Just a bit of worry, can this number increase with time. I'm presently 27 yrs old living in Mumbai. Should I take any eye drops to stable this number or will it remain constant till atleast 45yrs?
Hi I have a white spot in my right eye blackish part since Jan 2015 so please intimate immediately what can I do?
My daughter is appearing for her Air force interview and she has vision of 6/6 and 6/9 whereas requirement is 6/6 in both eyes. Can this be corrected if so procedure required , estimated cost and recommend ed Hospital in Kochi. Thanks/regards.
Sir my mother in law suffering from hypoglycemia 22 when admitted in Last 1 month she is uncounses last one month and still in ICU. The present situation is she is opening her eye but not able to recognize she is restless last 20 days. Please tell me when she will recover.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.