Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Miheer ShahYour feedback matters!
I am using specs -16 -16 doctors are advising lasik they say I am suffering from cataract Advice me.
Im office worker many time I have headache and also pain in eyes so. Tell. Me what the symptoms of jeeka virus and malaria virus Here water is also not good.
Sorry. I could not see report properly. It is actually fasting 111 after eaten 149. Pls tell me if it is normal sugar level.
She has done wid cataract operation. For how many days she need precaution. N what else she needs to care of.
Please let me know how to increase eyesight, which are the fruits and vegetables that will help in increase eyesight.
Sir Jab bhi mein cricket khelta hu Or us time run karta hu to mere aankh se or naak se paani aane lagta hai kyu please help.
I have red eyes for 3 years. What should I do and I have hair fall also please give the solution for my problems as soon as possible.
I felt very uneasy with some gastric problem and I went and net one gastroenterologist and after endoscopy he said there is a pre-pyloric ulcer and gave me esomeprazole tables to take every morning. But even though I'm taking the tablets I'm feeling very heavy in the stomach mainly after eating food probably the gas due to very slow digestion of food. Yesterday evening I drank one glass of buttermilk and I vomited it in the night. What should I do now?
I have a little problem. I am facing red eyes for 2days, I used pataday drop twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
Mujhe dhoondla dikhai deta hai small letters padhne me kathi nai hoti hai mere pass goggle bhi hai Goggle lagane par saaf dikhai deta hai lekin mujhe goggle pasand nahi hai what can I do that sir .
Hi doctor , I have checked my eyes. The power is normal. But doctor ask me to wear anti glare glass for safety. Is there any specific power range is for anti glare glass and is there any problem will occur.
I am 70 years old Male. I have problem with right eye. When I wake up in morning I feel some thing in eye & discomfort. After some time it is ok.
I have the eye problem when I watch TV or mobile more than 30 min then pain start in my eyes and things are not see clear after that for half day or more.
Sir I have a eyes problems from last twenty days I'm not able see my beauty full girlfriend please help in the I'm very upse.
From 2 days back my right eye seems watery and red, it can be eye flu or Bacterial conjunctivitis, please suggest what is fast recovery for it as I am with my family and don't want it spread to my child and other family member. I remember I ate something from some unhygienic last Sunday from that day to till now I am feeling this issue. Thank you.
Kidney stone: about 2 to 3 multiple 5 mm stone in left and right kidney. I purchased homeopathy medicine by seeing Lybrate. 1) berberis vulgar 2, sarsaparilla 3. hydrangea. I do not know how to use. Please suggest exact dose. Number of times in detail. Is it really work? Can use all the three or one? Or any medicine which cure kidney stone.
Computers, while wonderful, routinely stress your eyes. A name actually exists for this eyestrain—computer vision syndrome (CVS), and it’s often the No. 1 office health complaint.
You may have suffered from CVS symptoms after a long day at the ’puter yourself: fatigue, headache, dry eye, pain around the eyes, and trouble maintaining your focus. Your eyes are used to seeing sharp, well-defined details and contrasts, but computer screens flash soft images, which your eyes constantly try to put in better focus. Making a few minor adjustments to your screen time, however, can help you avoid CVS.
1. Use proper lighting. When on the computer, your ambient lighting should be about one-half that used in most offices. Bright ambient light causes glare. Reduce it by closing drapes, shades, or blinds and using lower-intensity bulbs. Also, try to position your monitor so the windows are to the sides of the monitor instead of in front or back of it.
2. Cut glare further. Install an antiglare screen, paint bright white walls a darker color with a matte finish, or use a computer hood.
3. Adjust the monitor. Position it 20 to 30 inches from your eyes or about an arm’s length away. The top should be at or below eye level.
4. Increase the font. If you constantly lean forward to read small type, switch to a larger font size, or zoom in to increase the page size.
5. Blink, blink, and blink. You blink about five times less than normal when on the computer, according to optometrist Larry K. Wan, OD, with the Family EyeCare Center in Campbell, California. This can trigger dry eyes. To keep your eyes well-lubricated, try this: Every 30 minutes, blink 10 times by closing your eyes very slowly as if falling asleep.
6. Take 10. Make sure to take a 10-minute break each hour. And every 30 minutes, do this exercise: Look away from the screen, and focus on a distant object for about five to 10 seconds. Or look far away at an object for 10 to 15 seconds and then nearby for 10 to 15 seconds. Go back and forth 10 times.
7. Do an eye meditation. Rub your palms quickly together until they feel warm. Cup them over your closed eyes. Feel the heat emanating from your palms, but don’t touch your eyelids. “You want complete blackness, and it takes about six minutes to get rid of any afterimages,” says Meir Schneider, PhD, LMT, of the School of Self-Healing in San Francisco. Sit quietly in this position, and slow your breathing to a steady rise and fall. This deep relaxation helps to soothe both eyes and body. Do this at least three times a day or whenever you need a quick eye break.