Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeghnaYour feedback matters!
I always to sex with girls but this time I am 19 years old and girl is 15 year s old what should I use to sex with girl what precautions I need.
Figuring out how to revamp and keep up your self-esteem is very important in order to have a satisfied life. There will dependably be things that tag along and make you doubt it in case that you are all right. However, at times like those, here are some of the ways to increase your self-esteem.
- Strength: The power inside is the thing that you can depend upon when the chips are down and you are thinking about trading in for valuable things. Using your internal strengths to pick yourself up by your shoes will give you the feeling that you can manage anything life tosses at you.
- Enlightenment: The ability to realise and consider what you know keeps you strong in your decisions and choices. Your considerations can change with time, yet your internal lessons are steady.
- Love of self: It might be a standout amongst the most underutilised solution of boosting your self-esteem. We can be harder on ourselves than on some other individual. Deliberately offering yourself a solution and not falling into the trap of self-denigration will allow you to spare your energy for the relatively important parts of life.
- Fulfillment: It is a misjudged quality. It is not about not having any more space for extra feelings, yet it is rather about being open and searching for a feeling that will add to our prosperity.
- Energy: Positive emotions nourish our psyches and hearts. When you do not have any energy, you cannot like yourself or anything else. At that point, an ideal approach to get your energy back is to practice something physical like work out.
- Selflessness: The nature of putting others before yourself is a great approach to assembling your self-esteem and to add to the people who do need you, in the meantime. In case that you do not do anything else today, help somebody who needs it and afterwards perceive how you feel.
- Trust: It should first be given to yourself. Your self-question works directly against your self-esteem. Trust that you are here for the correct reasons and that your investment in life is important to people around you.
- Emotions: Emotions being in contact with your sentiments will improve you as a person, and in addition, make you a superior parent or a friend. Being consistent with your feelings cannot resist the urge to improve how you feel about yourself.
- Effectiveness: It is the capacity to impact the world decidedly. It can be strangely empowering.
- Motivation: It is that internal team promoter that takes you to great levels in your life. Needing to positively affect everyone around you is a great approach to motivate yourself. It is likewise extremely life changing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I was advised to continue krimson 35 for 6 months as I am diagnosed with pcod. My six month course has finished. What should I do if I miss my period?
I had abortion 5 months ago due to some infection. But now everything is ok. Now I am trying to conceive from last 3 months but is unable to conceive. I had tab .smartova also . Now when I had an ultrasound the report shows that the follicle size is larger than the average size as it should be on 10 day. The reports were. Rt ovary 19*16 mm 17*15 mm Lt ovary17*14 mm 16*14 mm E.T-7 mm Are the reports normal.
Even couples with a healthy sex life filled with abundant activity find that they can occasionally benefit from sex tips. This is especially true for couples who have been together for an extended period of time and so may need to explore avenues for "livening things up a bit"- which is where role playing can come in handy. Many sex tips revolve around things like penis health or getting plenty of exercise, which are important, but these tips will focus on rules that couples need to take into consideration as they begin exploring the wonderful world of sexual role playing.
Communication is the key
The first rule for role playing is: communicate. (Really, this should be the first rule for all matters in a couple's life.) On the most basic level, a couple needs to decide together if role playing is something that each partner feels comfortable with doing.
The hurdle is usually taking that first step and broaching the subject. A man may feel awkward admitting that he has a desire to pretend he is a patient who gets turned on when his nurse gives him a sponge bath, for example. But once the idea of engaging in role playing is introduced, many people are surprised to find that their partner has some scenarios of their own that they want to explore.
Equally important is for each partner to hear their mate's role playing ideas without passing negative judgment on them. That doesn't mean that a person has to acquiesce to every idea their partner has; rather, they need to be respectful of the fact that their partner is sharing this part of themselves. If a partner's fantasy is distasteful to their mate, the mate should not respond with "No way, that's totally disgusting!" Instead, something along the lines of "I'm glad you told me about that, but I don't think I'd be comfortable in that role" is more appropriate.
By the same token, if a woman has already made it clear that she is not into a particular fantasy, the man should not continue pushing it or raising it again and again. Let it go and move on to the next.
However, a person may want to discover why their partner is not interested in a particular scenario - especially if the partner says no to two or three of them. It may be that there is a recurring theme in the scenarios that is the problem. In such cases, asking "Can you tell me what it is about the role playing idea that makes you uncomfortable?" can be a good idea.
Talk about boundaries
Although this is just a preliminary discussion, it may be a good idea to talk about boundaries at this early stage - even before a later conversation about setting specific rules. Some people will have some firm ideas about things that are deal breakers for them. Deal breakers can cover a wide range, from not putting on costumes to location to whether pictures can be taken to the "roughness" that might be involved in some scenarios. Getting these out in the open early on can make it easier for some people to discuss the topic and how to move on to something both partners will enjoy.
Role playing sex tips can help lead a couple into new sexual areas, so a man will want to be sure his manhood is in good playing shape for any new activities. That's why daily use of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is so important. The ideal crème is going to contain both L-arginine and vitamin C. L-arginine is an amino acid involved in the process by which penile blood vessels are kept open and receptive to increased blood flow, an area in which vitamin C also plays a role. It also helps if the selected crème contains pantothenic acid (also called vitamin B5), a nutrient that significantly aids cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy penile tissue.
Is there any possibility that one can be pregnant even after mensuration occurred after sex. I took ipill two months ago in the month of march last week.(unprotected) My periods in the month of april delayed for two weeks and later I had my regular cycle in the month of may per my regular date. Since having the ipill we never had any sought of sexual contact. Can there still be any chance of pregnancy. I already took four home pregnancy tests. All were negative. I took it each after a weeks gap. Please advice I am literally still worried.
Abnormal uterine bleeding, also known as AUB, is one of the most common causes requiring gynecologic evaluation. Hysteroscopy is a procedure wherein a thin camera called hysteroscope is introduced into the uterus via the vagina and this light helps in a thorough examination of the uterus. In cases where there are cysts or fibroids or even cancerous growths, this is used to get more details on the lesions. However, hysteroscopy also has a therapeutic use in that it is used to treat conditions like abnormal uterine bleeding. Read on to know more about AUB and how hysteroscopy helps in treatment.
Causes of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Vaginal bleeding that occurs more often than 21 days and farther apart than 35 days is known as abnormal uterine bleeding. The bleeding is also abnormal if it lasts longer than 7 days and more than 80 mL of blood is lost during each cycle.
Some causes include:
When a woman has abnormal bleeding, further diagnosis is required to confirm the exact cause of the bleeding. This is where the hysteroscopy comes into the picture. Hysteroscopy, literally translates to viewing the uterus from inside directly through a camera.
How it is done:
Hysteroscopy is done as an outpatient procedure and normally takes about 3 to 4 hours. General or spinal anesthesia may be used depending on complexity and overall patient health. The uterus is filled with a fluid like saline or glycerin and a thin lighted instrument called the hysteroscope is inserted through the vagina, up the cervix, and into the uterus. This tube is flexible and so can be moved across the uterus to identify any areas of abnormality. It also has a camera and so can be used to take pictures of suspicious areas.
Causes for infertility may also be detected using hysteroscopy. Small knives can also be used to remove the lesion like fibroid or polyp. These are often the cause of abnormal bleeding. Samples can also be taken for biopsy to confirm if any cancerous growth is detected.
Hysteroscopy is a safe and effective way to examine the cervical canal and uterine cavity. It is better to accompany D&C with hysteroscopy instead of going for blind dilatation and curettage, especially in women who are peri or premenopausal. Hysteroscopy is a safe procedure if done by a doctor, specialised in gynecological endoscopy and helps in both diagnosis and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.