Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Meghana D SarvaiyaYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 24 years old female, it's been one year trying to get pregnant, visited gyno and she prescribed me some medicines and I am using medicines from 5 months and no pregnancy yet. I would like to ask you shall I continue this med course or I should quit becoz I can't contact the same doctor now so I want to go to other doctor for treatment and I on which day of my cycle would be better to visit for all the tests?
Hi, we had unprotected sex! On 21st may! But he didn't Cum inside me! And my period usually comes on 4 t h to 6 th of every month! But yesterday I had pain in pelvic region and even had pain in the chest! And today morning I had blood stains in the pant! I am totally worried! Am I pregnant? I don't want to get pregnant! How may I save from getting pregnant? Any solution to it!
I am 24 years old. Before 2 years I got marriage after sex my wife complain burn inside pussy. So why it happened there is some problem its happen last 2 week. please give some suggestions.
Coming to know the secret way to happiness and that too from the world's happiest man does make your day special indeed. According to the findings of a group of scientists, Matthieu Richard has been proclaimed as the world's happiest man. This person has shared the simple ways of living a happy life. The key to happiness is now at your disposal.
- Acknowledging the good things is absolutely vital: Thanking can go a long way in deciding how happy you are at heart. It is absolutely vital as it helps you to be conscious of your humility. It also helps you to feel grateful for things that could have been otherwise but fortunately aren't. When you thank a person, you let feelings of contentment take hold of you. Peace can be synonymous to happiness at times.
- Acceptance from oneself should be cherished more: There is no end to aspiring for higher goals and similarly no end to competing with ones who are seemingly better off. At the end of the day, this leads to lack of calm and confidence. It creates a lot of turmoil within your mind. A person can better his or her chances of advancement by accepting his/her qualities and limitations all the same. You cannot expect acceptance from strangers unless you wholeheartedly accept yourself.
- Developing resilience is of utmost importance: Being resilient is one characteristic that can make you sail through thick or thin. Giving up in dire times of need is a bad way to anticipate happiness of any kind. One needs to be resilient in times of stress and believe in positivity. There should be faith in the fact that 'hurdles are meant to pass'. An attitude such as this helps you deal happily with life and you're never too insecure with your share of happiness.
- Exercising is a must: People who exercise regularly have been reported with lesser amount of depression related problems in comparison to the ones who barely move an inch. The human body can be made to experience the benefits of the happy hormone "serotonin" through diligent exercising.
- Keep away from the company of depressive people: The kind of people you hang around with can have a great impression on your general disposition. Listening to depressing stuff tends to discourage you. To be happy, you must avoid the company of gloomy people.
I am a girl.I am afraid of heaving sex for the first time as it is very painfull.Plss tell me if there is any medicine to reduce the pain
Hi. I used to get regular periods before I consulted a doctor for pregnancy plan. After my first consulting with doctor, I undergone scanning and found that I had hormonal imbalance and PCOD. Doctor told me to use medical tablet and contraceptive pills "CARPELA" from the 5th day after my period for 21 days and she also told me that after 21 days on stopping these contraceptive I will immediately get periods again, now after using those tablet's I had only spotting (not bleeding) during my period. After that my doc suggested to use a bit high dosage contraceptive "OVRAL" Could you help me with my situation. Is it ok to use high dose contraceptive for second month also? suggest me what to do next. Should I continue using "Ovral" Or should I do ultrasonic testing.
Having a healthy sex life is as important as being healthy physically and mentally. Regular intercourse can give you a longer lifespan, boost your immune system, give you better sleep and help you manage stress more effectively. When it comes to sex, variation is the key in keeping the spark alive between couples. Some people may find sex toys an interesting way of expressing themselves and stimulating themselves or their partners.
Today, sex toys can be easily bought online or offline with most people preferring the former. Some of the sex toys easily available in India include vibrators, role play costumes, dildos, anal stimulants, adult games, etc. Sex toys can be used by both men and women on their own or with their partners. While there is no proven health benefit to using these sexual aids, it can increase your sexual pleasure in a number of ways including
- An increased chance of orgasming for women: Women often find it hard orgasming with traditional vaginal intercourse. Hence toys that offer clitoral stimulation may make it easier for a woman to climax and may even increase the intensity of her orgasms.
- Increased intimacy: Introducing a sex toy into your relationship can increase intimacy by making sex more enjoyable and fun.
- Less pressure on performance: This is true especially in the case of men who have performance anxiety. Knowing that you can please your partner with a sex toy reduces the pressure on you to be able to please him or her. The use of a vibrator can also cut down foreplay time thus helping men who complain of premature ejaculation. The use of a dildo can also help a couple have longer intercourse in the case of men who suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Increased self-awareness: Using sex toys can give you a better understanding of your body and how it is most aroused.
The effect of sex toys on sexual pleasure
Sexual pleasure is like food and sleep for the body. It soothes and relaxes the mind and body, eliminates stress and is great for your cardiovascular system, brain and nerves. Sexual pleasure is also not a non-sided affair reserved for men. And the sex toy industry is the forerunner of sexual equality by being female-centric. There are more sex toys in the market today for women than men. Let’s take a quick look at a few of the sex toys in the market for men and women, shall we?
- Vibrators: These sex toys are meant to make women orgasm. They come in different shapes and sizes and their types include
- Clitoral vibrators: These stimulate the clitoris. A few of them also have a point on the end for pinpointed clitoral stimulation; most of them though are designed to fit snugly on the vulva or the outer part of the female genitalia.
- Rabbit vibrators: These stimulate both the clitoris and the G-spot. This can be done either at the same time or one at a time.
- Vibrating Eggs: Also called bullet vibrators, these are as small as an egg and are designed to be used externally to stimulate the clitoris. These can also be used inside the vagina, which makes them excellent for beginners.
- G-spot vibrators: These are internal vibrators that focus on the G-spot. They have a curved tip to stimulate the G-spot.
- Finger vibrators: They are also used to put direct pressure on the clitoris while wearing them on a finger.
- Wearable vibrators: These can be worn inside the panties to stimulate the clitoris.
- Couple vibrators: They are used by couples during sex. These are designed in such a way that one part stimulates the clitoris and the other part goes inside the vagina and stimulates the G-spot, while the penis is inside at the same time. This way both partners feel the vibrations.
- Pulsators: ?Pulsators are the latest type of sex toys for women. They are more than mere vibrators as they mimic the back and forth movement of penetration. Pulsators can be used both vaginally and anally for sexual pleasure.
- Dildos: Dildos are penetrative sex toys and they do not always vibrate. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes which mean that you can choose one that works for you.
- Anal toys: These include anything that goes inside the anus. These toys enhance sexual pleasure during the sexual act by going inside the anus and stimulating the nerve endings there. Dildos can also be used as anal toys. As they move back and forth, they can be used to achieve orgasm. Butt plugs, another anal toy stays put and creates a sensation of fullness. Some of them also vibrate for extra stimulation! Anal beads are a string of beads that increase in size. These can be inserted in the anus for stimulation.
- Penis toys for men:
- Penis rings are worn around the base of the penis. These work by constricting blood flow so that erections last longer, producing more intense orgasms.
- Masturbators: These are essentially ‘sleeves’ or tubes that provide extra ribbing and texture while masturbating. A few masturbation sleeves vibrate for more pleasure.
How to increase the pleasure of the toys by adding herbal aphrodisiacs?
The use of herbal aphrodisiacs that can be imbibed while using sex toys has enhanced both the quality of orgasms and their length. A few herbal aphrodisiacs that you can include with the use of sex toys are
- Ashwagandha: Studies show that Ashwagandha stimulates the production of a chemical called DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone. This is a hormone which is converted by your body into testosterone and estrogen. Hence, ashwagandha is an excellent sex enhancer. Take 2 to 4ml twice a day for sexual bliss.
- Asparagus: In French history, they say that the bride and groom-to be ate asparagus three times a day before their wedding to increase their libido for the wedding night. Why Asparagus works as an aphrodisiac is because it has aspartic acid that helps to neutralize extra ammonia found in our bodies which is responsible for weakness and sexual disinterest.
When using sex toys, it is important to remember that these toys are not meant to replace human partners. It is also crucial to use these toys carefully and to ensure that they are always kept clean. Washing it with a soap and water solution is usually enough to clean the toys and the use of harsher chemicals should be avoided. Do not share your toys with others as this can lead to the transference of STDs and other diseases. You may also consider using a lubricant with sex toys. In addition, you could also use herbal aphrodisiacs to increase your pleasure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi, I would like to know that my wife has missed her period in this month, last month we have intercourse, so may be sign of pregnancy? Or what I would be do?
I have baby three month's before hand I got ceasaern now I had continues back pain and abdominal pain. Is there any problem.
Hello. I am 24years old n m planning fr a baby. My doctor said that my two eggs have been ruptured. She has given me medicine" Neogest Sr" fr fifteen days. N asked me to wait fr my period. Can you please tel me wot r the chances of pregnancy n what happens after the eggs r ruptures. M having PCOD.
Hi I have started taking novelon from Jun 1 St everyday. In between 2 days I has unprotected sex and intercourse with my husband. Today while having sex I couldn't produce any liquid discharge from vaginal is der any chance of pregnancy. Please help. My periods ended on 26 May. But I started taking novelon from Jun 1.I did not have any sex in between 26th may to Jun 1 st. I had 2-3 days continuously after started taking novelon.
I have manturecycle problem. Please tell me the solution My period come after 2~3 months irregular I m very upset.
I delivered my first baby (girl) six months back through caesarean section horizontally on just above the pubic bone. Now, after six months it is paining me on left side of caesarean section? What could be the reason behind this pain? What tests I should take to diagnose this pain?
I got yeast infection in my Virginia .I taken fluconazole. I miss my period so I tested urine pregnancy test. It's negative. Why I miss my period. Now no stool is coming from last 3 days. Help me doctors please.
Most women have their own distinct smell below the belt. It might be a little embarrassing to know that there is a feminine odor, sometimes foul, in the private parts of a lady. But, it is true that this smell can be a cause of concern as well. Vaginal odour is a symptom for sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea. Besides, a combination of factors including infection of the vaginal tract, unhygiene, gland secretions, sweating and improper clothing are responsible for vaginal odour.
Common reasons for vaginal odour:
- Bacterial vaginosis: It is a very common phenomenon. Vagina contains bacteria, which are produced there naturally. Bacterial vaginosis refers to bacterial overgrowth. It leads to vaginal odour. Most women experience this condition at least once during their lifetime, especially in the reproductive years. Though the exact cause behind its occurrence is unknown, it can occur due to having unprotected sex or frequent douching.
- Yeast Infection: The odour caused due to yeast infection is not very strong. But it has other symptoms like white vaginal discharge and itching. The discharge looks like cottage cheese and is caused due to the excess growth of yeast named Candida. There might be a burning sensation at the time of having sex or urination.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Vaginal odour is a symptom for STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Vaginal odour can intensify after having sex: It can also be caused due to inflammation of the pelvic region.
When is vaginal odour a signal for STDs?
Vaginal odour is normal, but you need to watch out for other symptoms to be sure that whether or not you are infected with STDs. If you have vaginal discharge, painful urination and difficulty in having sexual intercourse, there is a possibility of developing STDs. In case of STDs, the discharge is bloody or brown in colour.