Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MeeraYour feedback matters!
Hi I have a lot of back pain when I am working in office time so I can't able to work that time could you please advise on this?
Left leg from hip to foot gets cramps on muscles, invariable pain, costantly while standing and walking.
I have knee pain I tried many types of tablets and tubes but there is no use of anything now what I have to do to overcome the problem from it.
I am suffering from lower backpain due to excessive masturbate. Prescribe me some medicines to recover from it.
Can some serious condition be causing my back pain? if so which ones and what are thier symptoms? they have been ruled out?
I have pain on my shoulder since last week. I am using pain relieve gel. Please suggest me how can I get relief. What should I do?
Suffering from pain above the left hip more towards the center since 3 - 4 days. Was using my left arm to pick 1 kg packets and place somewhere else. Also helped in lifting 35 kg flour sacks 2 - 3 times. I manage to drink around 2 litres of water a day, maybe a little lesser nowadays. Pain is tolerable. What could be the causes and the proper treatment?
I am healthy person but my legs are paining to much when I am running please give me right suggestion to what I do for my problem Give me proper medicine for this My age is just 21 years.
I am suffering from pain at my shoulder since 2 years. I went to many hospitals but no relief. What can I do?
Hellosir amit this side I am looking for a person who can helo me with by backache and ache near stomach whenever I seat help me iut pls.
I am suffering from my heal pain since one year due to heel bone extension, now want to know how it will be cured as before.
Last few months my neck (back and right side of neck) is pain regularly, and same time my left leg from knee to foot also hues pain regularly. So please tell me sir what to do?
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.