Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Meera KalwaYour feedback matters!
I have yellow color discharge from ear but no intense pain. This happened after using swimming pool. The discharge is small and not regular. Will it heal on its own or I should immediately see the doctor. I have been taking amoxicillin for two days.
I am 23 years old boy I can't able ear on right side on my small age self more than 20 year I am ear in left side ear oly now days left side earING also decrease no pain neck pain oly coming many time what to do for pls suggest me.
Sir, Previous 18 months I am facing post nasal dip. I also ct scan my sinus. And doctor says I have DNS problem also. But it is common. And last 1 year I am facing itching whole body mainly night time. When I take anti allergic tablets that time both conditions goes low. Also I take immunotherapy of septline tab. 3 months. And also take all blood tests. But alks are normal (that tests for sinus surgery that doctor proscribed) but I taken second opinion he told me you have allergy .what to do sir .l am suffering from last 2 year. Mainly post nasal dip .plz help me sir.
My son is 6years of old, is suffering from nose bleeding since 6, 7 months. So prefer me the precautions please.
I am 36 years Old facing problems of sneezing. An elergy test show that elergy creates from johnson.
I am suffering from Tinnitus, in my both eras some kind of ringing and buzzing is going on from past 4 years if you have any suggestion or treatment about this disease so please tell me.
I have a office job Mobile is using too much last two month I feel my right ear has titanium due to not clear sound hear. Feel hear loss whether any scope for recover.
I am aged 65 years old. I am having left side shoulder pain, neck pain and also disk pain while walking I felt sleepless night due to severe headache on my back side above neck ad also frequent urination every two hours for the past three months I am taking tabs for BP sugar ad cholesterol regularly For my severe head ache and dizziness while walking let me know the treatment I will have taken to get relief for severe headache.
Am married since 3 yrs. I have pcos and thyroid disease on medication. On April, I took tomexfein tab and followed by inj hmg 7 times then inj hcg 10000u . I developed ohss on beginning of may. Then I stop medication. On 26th of may my period came. On June I missed my period. I had some symptoms like morning sickness and dizzy. I did urine pregnancy test twice and one blood test all negative. On 26th of July should my period come but I missed it. I still have dizziness and morning Sickness but I didn't do pregnancy test. So can I be pregnant?
I am 35 years old and suffering with sinus and allergy problems like sneezing all the time I had operation 2 years back and I feel that my through is filled with water like I have given up smoking 1 year back.
Sir I'm suffering from throat related problems like tonsils. I am taking medicines but there is still problem left. Do I have to go for thyroid test .pls suggest.
I am suffering for nasal blockage since last 1 year, now a days I check my nasal & found that my left nasal is almost blocked with a red colored type layer. Presently I am having Homeopathic medicine here from Guwahati. Please advice what should I do now.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.